Card_Breaker's Trade List[UPDATE 27] End of KHTCG... I need holo Awakening Sora if it exists

By Card_Breaker, in Agrabah Bazaar

How much for a king and im a 4+ trader....~^

Sorry guys, but the only thing I want right now is the foil version of Sora Lv 2 Promo. I don't need money right now. And seeing how FFG hasn't released it yet... yeah...

if i trade 1 cloud for 1 the king that will be good if not ill pay

AlexKid36 said:

if i trade 1 cloud for 1 the king that will be good if not ill pay

No thanks. I really just want Sora.

you own one so i would assume that you would know, how much is a flag sora worth?

I don't, sorry. There are only 6 out right now though, so that may help.

Editted list to include my raffle prizes!!!

What'd you get in the raffle prize?

What would you want for:

Mersora foil
Riku promo foil

Look at my trade thread...I can pay cash...but $15 is too much for me too pay...I'm srry...I'd prefer to trade non-foil promos, or Rs...not really SRs or SRUs...

TheChampIsHere said:

What would you want for:

Mersora foil
Riku promo foil

Look at my trade thread...I can pay cash...but $15 is too much for me too pay...I'm srry...I'd prefer to trade non-foil promos, or Rs...not really SRs or SRUs...

Those prices are just generalized. The real price really depends on demand. How's $20 for both? I don't need any card except Sora Lv 2 foil promo.

Can I add some Rs or maybe a Simba non-foil promo for like $5-$10? If so, then yes...just tell me which ones, I have no extra Soul Eaters though...

How much for just Mersora foil, because I found a Riku promo foil cheaper for like $6...

TheChampIsHere said:

How much for just Mersora foil, because I found a Riku promo foil cheaper for like $6...

How's $10?

Can you take off maybe $3 with like 2 Rs and a Simba promo non-foil.

TheChampIsHere said:

Can you take off maybe $3 with like 2 Rs and a Simba promo non-foil.

Yeah, guess that's good.

MY Sora Lv 1 foil Promo = YOUR $7 + 2R + Simba non-foil promo, correct?

Email your address at [email protected]

Yeah...thats good...do I pick the 2 Rs?

TheChampIsHere said:

Yeah...thats good...do I pick the 2 Rs?

Yep, I don't care which. Just one request. Can you sign your username on one of them? I'm collecting signed cards. I'll send a signed card as well.

Oh, do you have an extra Soul Eater you can sign. Because that is your avatar, whenever I say Card_Breaker in my mind, I think of Soul Eater, so that would be perfect...

Also, could I get Riku promo foil for maybe $3, and I can put in like 4 more Rs...that way, it rounds to $10, and 6 Rs.

TheChampIsHere said:

Oh, do you have an extra Soul Eater you can sign. Because that is your avatar, whenever I say Card_Breaker in my mind, I think of Soul Eater, so that would be perfect...

Also, could I get Riku promo foil for maybe $3, and I can put in like 4 more Rs...that way, it rounds to $10, and 6 Rs.

Well I usually just sign a C or U card since the signed card I send isn't really part of the trade. I can use a Riku Lv 2 non-promo card, but I don't have an extra Soul Eater.

How's $5 and 4Rs?

Could a take off $2 for 2-3 Rs?

TheChampIsHere said:

Could a take off $2 for 2-3 Rs?

Well I don't need the Rs, so I can only lower it to $5 and the 4 Rs in my previous offer.

can you sell me or trade a chip and dale to me?

that and flag sora are the 2 cards im missing, ive already made peice of never getting the sora though. lol

i do have an extra cloud is you still need him...

I guess I'll have to do that deal then...$13 and 6 Rs for the 2 promo foils (Riku promo, Mersora), correct?

Hey!!
I want your Hundred Acre Wood!! Lots and lots :P lol what can I give you for it? 4 SR's???