The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

Just watch out for those Zombies that roam the forests...they are tricky

Seems like the team is doing well...

THIS LOADING TIME IS SO ANNOYING!!!

Does anyone else get this?!?!

(Rant over)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo How have y'all been, had A fun christmas, hanakah or whatever?

Happy 2009 Everyone!! 8D

Hopefully the team continues to succeed in the year to come

Ya mate Happy '09 to everyone

HAPPY 09 all

and yeah, just a quick stop bye on my way about coming and going, gosh life is busy!

Hope everyone had as fun a new years as I did!!!

Do you remember it mate?! gui%C3%B1o.gif

2 more days, gah!

haha yeah I remember it well enough, so many fond, albeit unclothed, memories. twas a good night.

Oh and Roxas_lawliet, I need to talk to you on msn whenever you're about if I am, its kinda important =[

Other than that, how goes the team?

hay way and roxis been a long time hows every1

Hey team, how goes all you guys?

Still alive?

I'm with shak...How is the team anyway seems like its dying???

indeed... people vanished =[

Well we know roxas-lawliet is busy with work and whatnots, and I assume if my memory serves me corrcetly that mr dawn is about, just not posting until he is remodlified.

Other than that your guess is as good as mine...

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays, New Years, Holloween, any Belated Birthdays I missed, and any other Holidays I've missed. How is everyone doing? Are we still considered the best team? How is set 3? Man, I feel like its been a year. Anyways, assuming that someone else hasn't took it, I would like to return as DiZ of Hollow Bastion.

hey goo dto see you back. Yeah we're still an awesome, if slightly inactive team.

Can't speak for others, but 90% of my break was good. HBU? good times ensuing in your life?

Yeah, pretty much. I had a snow day yesterday so I don't have 2 tests tommarow. I got to post my first youtube vid, I found out I can go to a Game Creation Camp at Purdue, and I can work RPG Maker with enough skill to make a small game. So yeah, good times are ensuing my life gran_risa.gif

Am I the last member standing here?

Anyone else visit the forums on the team?

Hello? Anyone? Bueller...?

I know i am not a member of your team, but I can keep you company! lol

So, you playing in the highlander tourney at all Dawn?

Now we can all have flag sora!! Even a HOLO one!!!

I'm super psyched! Dont you have a flag already?

Thirroxin said:

I know i am not a member of your team, but I can keep you company! lol

So, you playing in the highlander tourney at all Dawn?

Now we can all have flag sora!! Even a HOLO one!!!

I'm super psyched! Dont you have a flag already?

I do indeed, for volunteering last year for FFG. But I am definitely planning on attending, as I'm the organizer for said tournament, lol.

It should be a fun time. ^_^

I got 4th place in the HIGHLANDER yesterday! gran_risa.gif (lol, not great, but I'm proud of me!) lengua.gif

Regardless, Best of luck to you in the HIGHLANDER Mr.Dawn!

I'm alive, if a little busy with a lot of stuff going on right now =]

Congrats thiroxin (spelling probably failed, my bad mate) on your efforts, 4th is a great effort!

Brett,

Are you planning on volunteering at Gen Con this year?

You'd best :D

Thirroxin - Good job my good man, Top 4 is definitely something to be proud of, our tourney is this Sunday, I'll let you all know how I did!

Shak - Your never too busy to join us on here for some fun!

Roxas - I believe I already emailed Jaffer and informed him I Wanted to and he said he'd add me to some sort of "list". If this is not the case, let me know and I will have to remind him...cause I really wanna volunteer again, you'll be a needin' my help afterall ^_^

I just played in my 2nd HL tourney today and got 1st. My deck was really well put together, I was very shocked it worked.

Its a shame i stopped playing, I would be happier. I retired today, lol, from thisgame anyway.

Goodl luck in the HL Dawn!

Keep us posted, and sorry to spam your team thread like this, I know Inm not actually in the team. lol

Hi, Howse Everybody? any news on new sets?

WayToTheDawn said:

Roxas - I believe I already emailed Jaffer and informed him I Wanted to and he said he'd add me to some sort of "list". If this is not the case, let me know and I will have to remind him...cause I really wanna volunteer again, you'll be a needin' my help afterall ^_^

Well Naturally :) can't wait to see you there bro

happy.gif