The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

So what's the freakin' combo?

Luna Diviner 7 said:

So what's the freakin' combo?

glad you asked.

okay first turn all you need is a moogle and a d. isles and good draws.

Play moogle
Play D. Isles
Get Jasmine
Get Al lvl 4
Get Genie lvl 4
Play Lamp on Aladdin
Get Bambi lvl 3
*Draw 2*
Play Cid
Play The King
Search for Don lvl 4
Search for Bambi lvl 3
*draw 2*
Play Fairy Godmother
Play Sephiroth
Play Simba lvl 3 discarding Bambi and the King
Use cid for 3
*draw 3*
Use Chip and Dale
Play Genie lvl 1 and put Genie lvl 4 under the lamp
*draw 1*
Use Fairy Godmother
Get Bambi lvl 3
*draw 2*
Play Simba lvl 3 discarding Genie and Simba
Discard Lamp to put Genie 4 into play
Search for Bambi lvl 3
*draw 2*
Play Cid
Use Cid for 4
*Draw 4*
Play Simba lvl 3 Discarding Simba and Bambi
Challenge with Soul Eater....

Utterly pointless if you go first (for the most part), but that's quite a combo sir. *golf clap*

That's why it's funny. though going fist you could just set up then wait.

its such a spawn and camp combo for the start of the game. Imagine busting it out first turn, and watching your opponent's face as you move through basically your deck and discard, all for really no purpose. It is the epitomy of a mind game, scare them in the first turn.

shak-auspride said:

its such a spawn and camp combo for the start of the game. Imagine busting it out first turn, and watching your opponent's face as you move through basically your deck and discard, all for really no purpose. It is the epitomy of a mind game, scare them in the first turn.

I think you meant to say the epitomy of AWESOME!

Ahh yes, my mistake, how could I not say that?

Awesome is certainly one word for it.

I'm alive everyone 8D

So it would seem, unless you're a ZOMBIE!!!

then we're in trouble... and I should probably ready my shotgun.

mr dawn i was wondering how u get level 2 sora promo if u know could you tell me thanks ur friendly poster moogle

Hey guys long time. so what happen to the site and forums every thing chandged. i mean dont get me wrong i like it but the least fantasy flight could have done was send out a news letter or something. any ways im still new with this new system a littel on how it works or were to go and read up on it?

sorry for the Double post but also how do i upload an avetar. the profile system only lets me pic from theres.

Hey! I'm alive as well!

I haven't been on in like what? Two weeks? More?

I'm probably not gonna be very active until the Mod status comes back which according to Jaffer is soon, but with no definite idea since they'rer still working out the kinks of the site itself.

Van - As of right now, you can only load avatars FFG gives you.

drum dud - GenCon...Me, Roxas_Lawliet, and Togashi Fairbanks were the only ones to get them. Then I traded one to Luna Diviner 7 and Roxas_Lawliet traded one to Card_Breaker.

WayToTheDawn said:

Hey! I'm alive as well!

I haven't been on in like what? Two weeks? More?

I'm probably not gonna be very active until the Mod status comes back which according to Jaffer is soon, but with no definite idea since they'rer still working out the kinks of the site itself.

Van - As of right now, you can only load avatars FFG gives you.

drum dud - GenCon...Me, Roxas_Lawliet, and Togashi Fairbanks were the only ones to get them. Then I traded one to Luna Diviner 7 and Roxas_Lawliet traded one to Card_Breaker.

I've been mad busy too, with the move and seeing people before I leave and such...not to mention I didn't have power at my house for a couple days. but I rawr you all.

haha, he said RAWR *looks at sig*

The influence of the dawn man is speading...

Hola hombres. I'm alive. Just finished finals and such.

Nothing much to talk about.

Have any of you guys ever ridden a Ripstick? Talk about exhilarating.

Isn't that what everyone does in toys 'r' us?

I usually Play the Guitar Hero demo on Expert, then watch someone go up and fail on Easy XD

I'm not allowed in Toys 'r' Us, my chronic ability to break things means a trip in to look around suddenly becomes a somewhat expensive outing...

Merry Christmas Team!! ^__^

and to all a happy new year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!

hope everyone spreads their christmas cheer, and has a great time, both giving, recieving and enjoying the all too brief period of the year where unconditional love is spread.

I'd like to spread some thanks to all who have been so nice to me, I know its not much of a gift but all the same a good thankyou never goes astray, so thanks to all! I wish everyone the best for this period, and into the new year, and hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Heres to another year down, and many more to come: HUZZAH!

Have fun campin' mate gran_risa.gif ...

Anyone get any KH for christmas? I got moneh a Descent expansion 2 classic controllers, 2 gamecube controllers (sexy white ones gran_risa.gif ) and chocolate which I do not want corazon_roto.gif aw well, I trust that everyone had a good holiday. I leave next week! OMG

I didn't get any set 3...but I did get an Electric Guitar ^__^

^^^ rockin stuff, we should jam sometime :)

I'm about to go, so if you dont see me about for a few days I'm not dead, just out camping, and if you dont see me for a few weeks I'm probably dead as a direct result of aforementioned camping :P

Have fun guys, and when I get back I expect to see this team conquer the forums!