The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

Steve you owned everyone just now

<3 FH dawg

Wurd. I feel so owned right now.

Do you guys feel like you got owned?

I totally feel owned sir. lol

Good News Everyone! I have been appointed as Kingdom Hearts Mod over at Universal TCGs...you should all come check it out, like, for serious. Link's in the Sig, see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Uh... That link is not clickable!!

Copy and Paste is your friend sir, lol ^_^

Hey I'm new to the game and I live in Florida and I want to get connected with people who play near me.

Then I would check out the Town Threads section of the forums and see if there is anyone in or around Florida playing! I believe a team mate of ours is from Florida (Van Comrad) so I'm sure he could help you out. ^_^

Cool thank you very much =^.^=

If you guys are interested, week 2 of the Sunday tournament sign ups are up. It's in the Coliseum if you"re interested

Thanks.

What's up its been awhile since iv'e seen some of the team.

how is everbody?

Also if anbody cares my B-day was 3 days ago ^_^ !!!

Happy Belated Birthday!

It's nice to see some people comin' back and checking in. New sets usually do that, lol.

Everything is good though, I think the team is kinda dying off, but no worries, if OP ever starts up I think we'll be back in business. ^_^

IF

Roxas_Lawliet said:

IF

That is a big IF Sir Lawlet and Mr. Dawn.

Heeeey everyone, I'm alive!

Whats been happening lately? Things still truckin along?

Thanks Mr. Dawn ^_^ !!!

Also hi shak!!!

Hey Shak Man.

Things are still truckin along...team's holdin' up...more participation would be nice....as I mentioned though, the new set should take care of that. lol.

No...more money would be better LOL

I like...have a life and stuff now so it's hard for me to play and keep up with this game (even though nothing has changed since I left metagame wise LOL). I've been busy with my move back to NH and trying to find a job and whatnot. I'll be going back to school in late August at a state college here for either Graphic Design or a Film major and STILL can't decide which I want to do...mprobably go graphic design though...I could end up working for WotC with kind of degree. I'll be moving into an apartment with some friends soon but I need a job bad...stupid recession...

I've also been getting back into competitive magic and I do plan on playing in a bunch of the PTQ's at Gen Con to qualify for Pro-Tour Austin and magic is a worth while investment whereas this game....n-n-not so much. At least magic cards are worth something so when I buy packs I can sell cards I don't need, and it's loads of fun :D

I also don't like coming on here because 90-95% of the people here are morons who have no idea what they are talking about so I'll just trut around every now and again.

RANDOM TACKLE OF A THREAD!!!! *Tackles thread* Yeah take that thread. O.o

Hello all you guys. Long time. *waves at.* So how you all been? Also anything new in the game? <.< >.> I expect there should be seeing as I haven't really been in the game at all since this "new" now old forum has been about.. I still miss the old one where all my posts were. *Is weaping over those lost posts (Most of which being spam. But still I took the time to spam.)* So yeah as I was saying... BAAKAME!!! My story began in the 12th century! I mean... Anything new here? :)

Also. WTH We're still waiting on the OP? O_O!!!! That was meant to be out 15 months ago now. <.< Wow the game has been going over 15 months. o.o Spooky.

CAN I JOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNN??!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ I AM REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

DONE!

Your in sir. Welcome!

Sora_Yagami said:

CAN I JOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNN??!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLZ I AM REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I R GEEEEEWWWWD LOLOLLOL

Okay I'm done. It's fun posting on this account.

Sora_Yagami said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I R GEEEEEWWWWD LOLOLLOL

NO WAI FER REEL///!1 I R SMRT LIEK BUTTAR KNEF 2 LOL!

Wow it has been a while...

Hey all! DiZ is back...sorta.

Considering OP has not started up at all (as far as I'm informed) I will "officialy" stop playing Kingdom Hearts TCG. However I doubt my absence will be that big of a deal mainly because I haven't been on for like, a year or 2. However, if anyone will be at GenCon, I wouldn't mind hooking up with them, seeing as my only scheduled event is D&D stuff. You all were always awesome and I couldn't have picked a better team.

Until our paths cross again,

-DiZ1881