The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

Hello fellow team members and forum peoples interested in joining our fantastic team, The Keyblade Bearers! We are currently the second oldest team to be formed since this game's inception and since then we've managed to have multiple members decks participate in a big tournament as well as our Team Co-Captains getting promotions to be the first ever Moderators of this forum.

So here's how becoming a member works. Within our team we have the two Co-Captains: myself ( WayToTheDawn ) and Roxas_Lawliet . Underneath us are leaders of what we call "Sub-Town Teams". These are teams from various regions across the world. Each "Sub-Town Team" takes a world from the Kingdom Hearts Video Game and makes a character roster consisiting of all the good characters from that world. This roster will make up that Team and whenever a new member joins that team they will choose to represent that character.

Here's an example:

Hollow Bastion "Sub-Town Team" (Representing the State of Indiana)

Leader - WayToTheDawn (Representing Leon)

2nd in Command - Ecomics21 (Representing King Mickey)

Other members - Ozkai (Representing Cloud)
So on and so forth...

Now, when you join, if a region or state isn't taken then you have the oppurtunity to be the leader of that world and recruit your own members. Here's a List of the current worlds that are taken and the region/state that they represent:

Hollow Bastion (Indiana)
Twilight Town (Minnesota)
Destiny Islands (The 4 Corner State of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah)
Halloween Town (The Country of Australia)
Land of the Dragons (Florida)
The Pride Lands (Mississippi)
Olympus Colliseum (Missouri)

If your state has a world already then just head on over to the Team Forums and apply to your respective leader. If not, post here with the world you'd like your state/region to represent and we'll get ya all set up. Keep in mind that "The World that Never Was" is off limits because there is already an Organization XIII Team and we don't want to step on their toes as well as our strict "no bad guys" policy.

Once your a member, all we ask is that your active and post often. As well as participating in tournament events once Organized Play is set up and helping grow this game as much as possible around your community.

Current Team standings:

Roxas_Lawliet: Winner of Neverland at GenCon '08, Winner of Standard at GenCon '08

Waytothedawn: 3rd place, Standard at GenCon '08.

We certainly hope you'll join our team and enjoy yourself! ^_^

~Mr. Dawn Co-Leader/Mod
~Mr. Roxas Co-Leader/Mod

Here's our Team Chatzy (Password Protected BTW):
http://www.chatzy.com/350801422722

Here's our Team Forum
http://keybladebearersteamus.freeforums.org/index.php

Aw snap using the new forums and such, so many options :)

This is gonna take a crapload of getting used to, lol

First reaction wasn't a plesent one let me ask you. I guess it'll take time to get use to, but why did they change from the old forums?

They changed the whole site, and personally I like it. no more spam threads! no more scrolling for a minute to get to a post because people have REALLY long sigs. All we need is an edit function and we are set

HELLO FELLOW KEYBEARERS!! ^___^

Man this sucks,what happened?

Did they just swap forums uhhh

I'm growing quite fond of the new forums as well for many of the reasons Mr. Lawliet mentioned...

I definitely agree that an edit button is incredibly needed though.

If you go to your post and look above it underneat the post before yours oyu should see the word EDIT. Just scroll over it and it should allow you to click it, unless it's for those who created topics only. Hope this helps Way.

Edit | Reply #8 | Published on 21 November 2008 - 16:53:53

Right there. Guess I was right :) I'm good for something after all.

Whoa...I pressed EDIT and it allowed me to edit this post...weird... ~Card_Breaker

hmm, I still don't see it.

Wow...it seems that if you post the ability to edit your post, it actually lets another person edit it...

WayToTheDawn said:

I'm growing quite fond of the new forums as well for many of the reasons Mr. Lawliet mentioned...

So mr. dawn Is there A topic with how these forums are used?

King_Simba said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Hmm...well, once I get a good grasp on them I will post a "How To" FAQ for the new forums...unless someone gets to it before me that is.

WayToTheDawn said:

King_Simba said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Hmm...well, once I get a good grasp on them I will post a "How To" FAQ for the new forums...unless someone gets to it before me that is.

How do you edit your profile It warps me to the main page. help?

Hey team, I made it to the land of new forums... WOW this is trippy as...

Unless I'm mistaken I can't see the quick reply function. Oh how I loved that =[

BUT NEW BOARDS ARE SWEET MAN!

And the ausprie is her eto continue with the team for ever and ever and aver and ever and... so on so forth

shak-auspride said:

Hey team, I made it to the land of new forums... WOW this is trippy as...

Unless I'm mistaken I can't see the quick reply function. Oh how I loved that =[

BUT NEW BOARDS ARE SWEET MAN!

And the ausprie is her eto continue with the team for ever and ever and aver and ever and... so on so forth

HA Well...Most of the team is here!!!

So what are We going to do with our sigs?

I dunno, I'm still working on updating my profile for tihs place...

I cant get my dp up yet... not at home to search thorugh my pics for one I want... But as for our sigs, I guess we just name what part of the team we're in

i.e

JACK SKELLINGTON: captain of haloween town, member of the keyblade bearers

Yeah the whole Sig situation is the only thing that makes me angry.

Ecomics21 said:

Yeah the whole Sig situation is the only thing that makes me angry.

Me too!!!

And No WEEGEE!!!

I miss being able to have what we want as our avatar, now we're screwed as remembering who is who...

Oh and the bright colours on the old boards, they made me smile =]

wanna try the chat feature shak?

If its on here ^_^

There's a chat feature? O__O

Yes, there is a chat feature, though if operational I don't know but nontheless it is sweet gran_risa.gif

Gotta love those flashed based smilies demonio.gif

I do the miss customizable avatars, but I understand and it wouldn't be my first forums where such was the case.

Quick reply would certainly be a useful function and I hope one is developed soon. I miss it too

yeah mate the avatars I can get over, but quick reply... I so sorely missed

Glad to see most everyone has some form of Anima in their top 5 happy.gif though Mr. Dawn is a bit obbessed angel.gif