The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

I have the beauty of playing offline with a good like 6 other peeps in my area, and, I've played a few people on here irl.

indeed, take a look at the town threads and make a call for people in your area if you don't see any =]

If all else fails online gaming thorugh Instant Messengers and chatzy is just as good

Better for playtesting that's for sure, which I need to do more of.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I know we discussed about picking reps for "team tournament" thing Finaldarkness is holding but is anybody actually interested, also did we ever decide on weather or not to do our invitational or not and maybe have a Flag Sora as the final prize? That'd be cool

I think that team tournament is poop and seeing as how we're all pretty busy (myself included), I think we should sit this one out, as I've said before, its not like it's going to prove anything anywayz.

I could definitely get behind the invitational though as that'd be a lot more fun and more legit then I think that team tournament is going to be. We just all gotta decide on how its going to work.

Hey all, its Blasterjoe droppin in to say hello ^_^

Left for a while, took a break, but now I'm back!

well, thats all I guess, great seeing (well I guess typing) you guys again, laterz

~Blasterjoe~

Ya I agree and Invitiational is cooler than a "team tournament" though I don't think we should restrict anyone on this team that wants to join.

Yes of course...it would be The Keybearer's Invitational afterall so it would only be natural to let any of us join.

is there a reson i can never get a trade with some one im i doing something wrong?

Can you tell me which characters and worlds are avaible?, thanks for the help, luck to all joining the team...

Well let me first ask where you're from as we might have a team for that area already.

From Puerto Rico...

Hello guys.

Just fyi, I really don't plan on coming on these forums much. They layout is piss poor, it takes a significantly longer time to load than the old forums, and it just seems to be a rather large downgrade. I'm not giving up my team position, but I just won't be around here very often. I'll keep checking the team forums a lot and most of you have my facebook and email.

Thanks,

Luna

AWWW but but but...

Shame man, was good having you about to ruthlessly point out your opinion for all to disagree with... fond memories

Keep in touch on the dreaded facebook mate

Aight man I know how you feel sometimes.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

Hello guys.

Just fyi, I really don't plan on coming on these forums much. They layout is piss poor, it takes a significantly longer time to load than the old forums, and it just seems to be a rather large downgrade. I'm not giving up my team position, but I just won't be around here very often. I'll keep checking the team forums a lot and most of you have my facebook and email.

Thanks,

Luna

*Sighs* I'm with luna here... Its not that great color scheme sucks, the load is atroucious. I'll Still be on time too time...but not as active anymore

So...Here's to seeing you guys gran_risa.gif gran_risa.gif gran_risa.gif CHEERS!!!

ahh well, looks like we may not be the most active team around then, such is life....

We shall still be the coolest though=]

ahh well, looks like we may not be the most active team around then, such is life....

We shall still be the coolest though=]

lol this forum doesn't allow me to be an active member enfadado.gif

It's not so bad once ya get used to it...I'm liking it more and more...I just think the place is a bit cluttered right now cause there aren't any Mods to keep order.

It sucks that you guys won't be around as much, I'll especially miss Luna's personality round here, saying the things I want to say, but can't, cause I'm a Mod. corazon_roto.gif

What can I say? I'm the voice of the voiceless gran_risa.gif

It's really just the load times. I can get used to it, I just don't have the time. But don't worry, I'll keep causing trouble so you mods don't get too lazy lengua.gif

yayz lol, good to knnow our team will both cause and solve all problems around here, the way it should be XD

Alright who else is pumped to see the longest combo in this game's history?!

I finally got on OMG that was weird...

HAHA love the combo if its the one we were going through earlier... tis epic and rather pointless in the end

shak-auspride said:

HAHA love the combo if its the one we were going through earlier... tis epic and rather pointless in the end

It is it's epic

shak-auspride said:

It is it's epic