Deck Builder freeware for CoC CCG/LCG (2.0.4 of 26-May-2013)

By Nyarlazorbec, in CoC General Discussion

Hello cultists,

The stars are right : today is 10-10-10 at 10pm, we are on the 10th page of this thread. So, now comes a new version of the DeckBuilder happy.gif

This is mainly an card database update, including The Wailer Below cards and the new faction of The Order of the Silver Twilight.

• Added all cards of the Asylum : The Wailer Below .
  • Added first published cards of next Asylum packs and expansion.
  • Added cards and deck lists for the newly completed sets.
  • Adaptation of filters to the new cards.

I am working on a new feature which I will unveil probably in the next version. I think it will be interesting (I like to tease lengua.gif )

Have a good deckbuilding time !

Cheers,

Nyarla

Oups !

Here also, I forgot to mention : the COCLCG2 picture pack is also updated gui%C3%B1o.gif

And thanks a lot to FredhoT for the scans !

Cheers,

Nyarla

thx for update, great work

Hello cultists !

Two weeks have passed and another version of the DeckBuilder is now released happy.gif

This version includes:

• Added all cards of the Asylum : Screams from Within.
  • Added deck card total display in the main screen status bar.
  • Added a new screen to test card drawing from the deck and story pile.

Attention, please: the card drawer feature is still experimental. There may be some bugs and the right-click is not implemented on cards yet. Save your deck before using this screen gui%C3%B1o.gif

If you have some comments about this feature, do not hesitate to post them in this thread.

The COCLCG2.zip pictures pack is updated, thanks to FredhoT for the SfW scans cool.gif

Cheers,

Nyarla

It's great. The spoilers are right up to date. The card drawer is handsome and I look forward to shuffling it. The DB161.exe and the LCG2zip flew threw nice.

any chance for a Mac version? I'm guessing not, but it'd be amazing if you could!

aedh11 said:

any chance for a Mac version? I'm guessing not, but it'd be amazing if you could!

You guessed well, unfortunately for you gui%C3%B1o.gif

I don't have the tools for this. Yet, I already had several notifications of people making it work with Windows emulation software without difficulties.

Cheers,

Nyarla

Hello Cultists,

There's a new quick release of the DeckBuilder available on my website, just in time for Christmas gui%C3%B1o.gif .

News are:

• Added all cards of the Asylum : The Cacophony .

The COCLCG2 images pack is updated with all known cards.

Enjoy !

Nyarla

Thanks again Nyarlazorbec.

Great update E.M. thanks!

Each install gets easier and faster.

Hello cultists !

Happy new year to all of you, humans and non-humans !

Let's not pass the first month of this new year without a new release of the DeckBuilder !

Thanks to FredHot for the scans, here are the news of version 1.6.3:

• Added all cards of the expansion The Order of the Silver Twilight .
  • Added first published cards of next Asylum packs.
  • Enlargement of gametext zone on card display and adjustement of buttons.

The COCLCG2.zip pictures pack is updated with the latest cards.

Have fun !

Nyarla

Thanks Nyarly! I really like the new expansion. The packaging is very good. The 2 cost Dark Young is gnarly. Silver Twilight Lodge is one of those rarest beauties, like jerome's sword or you name it. The Enforcer. The Groundskeeper. All the Willpower flying around.Cthulhu disaster in the wake of the sleeper is sweet. Neutral Ground is as harsh to neutrals as Interrogation Center. And it's for all factions. Joe Sargent has huge flavor. All the old faction cards look great. There's a new faction in town. And the deckbuilder is on it!

Thank you very much for another update.

My pleasure gui%C3%B1o.gif

Thank you very much again, Nyarlazorbec! gran_risa.gif

well done nyarly, keep up the good stuff... gran_risa.gif

Hello cultists !

There is a new version of the DeckBuilder available. This is a quick release with the last pack available.

Thanks to FredHot for the scans !

• Added all cards of the Asylum : The Twilight Beckons .

You will find it at the usual place and the COCLCG2.zip pictures pack is updated accordingly.

Have fun !

Nyarla

Hello cultists !

Another quick update of the DeckBuilder is available, with the last pack available.

Thanks to FredHot for the scans !

• Added all cards of the Asylum : Perilous Trials .

You will find it at the usual place and the COCLCG2.zip pictures pack is updated accordingly.

Have fun !

Nyarla

Thanks Nyarlazorbec. A star as always.

Thanks again, Nyarlazorbec! gui%C3%B1o.gif

aplauso.gif aplauso.gif aplauso.gif

nyarlazorbec is super badd. Top supporter of the community ever, and there's a lot of competition to go around.

I customize my deckbuilder settings. Can the installer remember them if requested? Perhaps the possible status of one and two screens is a problem.

I move db to left side of widescreen screen two. Toggle from General Information to Deck. Minimize the Selected cards area somewhat. Open Advanced filters and move it. Open current cards and move it. Toggle the image on and move it. Open the Cards sets and exclusions and move it. It is fun to upgrade and add this stamp.

johnny shoes said:

nyarlazorbec is super badd. Top supporter of the community ever, and there's a lot of competition to go around.

I customize my deckbuilder settings. Can the installer remember them if requested? Perhaps the possible status of one and two screens is a problem.

I move db to left side of widescreen screen two. Toggle from General Information to Deck. Minimize the Selected cards area somewhat. Open Advanced filters and move it. Open current cards and move it. Toggle the image on and move it. Open the Cards sets and exclusions and move it. It is fun to upgrade and add this stamp.

Thanks, Johnny !

If you install a new version above an exiting one, all the settings are kept. So, you should retrieve all your screens positions and sizes correctly.

On the contrary, if you uninstall the previous version first, only the collection.txt file is not removed, but the INI file is. So, you will lose your settings, unless you save the INI file yourself before uninstalling.

Does this answer your question ?

Cheers,

Nyarla

computer people smart. ia!