Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun’s Legion Off Topic But Very Much Star Wars Thread

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

u8nxcksri1951.jpg

"some"

Seems like an interesting take on a classic tale, Star Wars version of the classic deserted island tale.

5 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Apparently some supplemental material has Luke flying in a simulator as a tryout, but believing Leia used her power to get him in the cockpit makes as much sense, and could be supported by the film alone.

Since I have been keeping up with all Star Wars canon Luke did fly in the simulator and crashed in the first 10 seconds in it since he did not know the controls lol. Then Wedge showed him how to fly and he was able to get the top score betting out everyone else on his second try. Funny enough the man that Luke replaced was the one that said "it is impossible even for a computer".

5 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

With the new canon, the other question is why didn't they have any A-Wings? Sure, they may not be able to fire torpedos, by they could have served as a fighter screen.

This one is a mixed bag with the best explanation I can come up with was that different Rebel cells have different ships and that the Rebels were a lot less organized. The Rebels cartoon shows that Phoenix Cell only ship for a few seasons is the A-wing and that they have to even steal the Y-wings (which are then transferred to Dodonn'a Cell). Of course Rouge One implies that most of the Rebel fleet................... but I guess there is some wiggle room??

This is the kind of classic stories that Star Wars is best at.

5 hours ago, RyantheFett said:

Since I have been keeping up with all Star Wars canon Luke did fly in the simulator and crashed in the first 10 seconds in it since he did not know the controls lol. Then Wedge showed him how to fly and he was able to get the top score betting out everyone else on his second try. Funny enough the man that Luke replaced was the one that said "it is impossible even for a computer".

This one is a mixed bag with the best explanation I can come up with was that different Rebel cells have different ships and that the Rebels were a lot less organized. The Rebels cartoon shows that Phoenix Cell only ship for a few seasons is the A-wing and that they have to even steal the Y-wings (which are then transferred to Dodonn'a Cell). Of course Rouge One implies that most of the Rebel fleet................... but I guess there is some wiggle room??

Huh, interesting tidbit about Luke and the simulator. Still, I was pointing out how there was an explanation without relying on outside materials.

As to the A-Wings... I guess? It was one of the big problems I had with the Rebels show using the A-Wings in the first place. I wish they had used the Z-95 headhunter instead, but eh, they can do what they want, and the A-wing is more recognizable.

Clearly all of the A-Wings were in various stages of repair or upgrade to the variant used at Endor, simultaneously on scouting missions, hit and run missions, or something equally convenient during Rogue One/A New Hope.

f5p4l94hal951.jpg

Mark my words.

You’re going to miss them.

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

f5p4l94hal951.jpg

Mark my words.

You’re going to miss them.

Hi there, the choir is right behind you, preacher... always XD

127bg99yh0a51.jpg

🥂

On 7/8/2020 at 1:14 PM, Cruzer said:

Hi there, the choir is right behind you, preacher... always XD

There was never a doubt.

Is anyone backing Kim Simmons' ESB book?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manwhoshotskywalker/kenner-star-wars-photography-1980-1982?ref=checkout_rewards_page

tzf5upr3nra51.jpg

Rest In Peace Master Grant Imahara

v1dtlepk0ab51.jpg

Concept Art from Solo: A Star Wars Story shared by LucasFilms Phil Szostak shows a showdown between Han, Qi’ra, Beckett and Dryden Vos atop the Falcon .

15 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Concept Art from Solo: A Star Wars Story shared by LucasFilms Phil Szostak shows a showdown between Han, Qi’ra, Beckett and Dryden Vos atop the Falcon .

That looks cooler than anything that happened in SOLO.

xp26hwn2f7c51.jpg

22 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Hondo-Semi-Speechless.gif

I do love that, even though I cannot afford it. Hondo has an affection for the Falcon, and Chewie likes Hondo.

hk5vc65pnpc51.png

🚶🏻‍♂️ ...