Too Many Bothans... [Mafia]

By ovinomanc3r, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

That's hammer, no more posting. Flip incoming.

All you go direct to the meeting room as you have been commanded. Mon Mothma is already waiting.

dx0xaxgvvszgtqgxyg94.png

- Please, sit down. We’ve just discovered that some of you are leaking nude pics of our dear princess during her holidays at the sunny beaches of Tattoine. This is serious business so you better start talking.

After a few seconds of lascivious smiles one by one some of you start pointing towards Matt. He first denies the accusations but not be so persuasive he then point out that all you have seen those pics.

- And you enjoyed! - He shout while been arrested by some rebel officers to be executed.

@Matt3412 is dead. He was a Rebel Intel Analyst. He was town.

Vote record:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular - (0) -

@Madaghmire - (0) - Biggs ,

@FortyInRed - (1) - Ghost , Caldias , Matt, Bertie

@PodRacer - (1) - ebon, Bertie , Bertie

@BiggsIRL - (0) - Pod ,

@Bertie Wooster - (1) - Pod , Mad

@EbonHawk - (0) -

@Matt3412 - (5) - Forty, Pod, Biggs, Bertie, Ghost

@Caldias - (0) -

Night 1 starts now.

I’m not sure I said it so just in case, Night will last 48h or until all night actions are in (I’m which case I will turn on the sun in the next checkpoint).

I only opened that email for the articles.

Suspiciously Scummy

Caldias - Voted for 40 then didn't vote again. Lurky lurky.

Ebon - Votes Pod and not much else but noise.

GNips - Hammered town, which is the second most scummy of votes.

Nauseatingly Neutral

Bertie - The -1 vote on a flipped town, the most scummy of votes. Also the -1 on 40. He was pushing investigations earlier though so that neutrals it all out. Keeping my eye on you.

40 - Started the vote on Matt, never waivered. Not gettting a good read.

Somewhat Safe

Mads - Gut feeling you're actually town. Not sure why.

Pod - Voted everywhere... felt like he was town trying to fish something out. Again, going with gut here.

No night kill? Good job town protective role!

##vote Caldias

Let's get this day stared by going for the lurker. We've got really nothing to go on with you.

I think Forty is almost confirmed town. His role title is identical to Matt's (and I don't know how he could know about the Rebel role's existence on D1, unless it was mentioned in a previous post and I missed it).

10 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I think Forty is almost confirmed town. His role title is identical to Matt's (and I don't know how he could know about the Rebel role's existence on D1, unless it was mentioned in a previous post and I missed it).

You're not wrong there. Except the role title is probably our equivalent of vanilla town, and scum might have information on it as a fake claim. I've done my scum list with that in mind.

I'm very interested to hear what he has to say when he gets on though.

Also I'm pretty sure scum have a roleblocker.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

@Matt3412 is dead. He was a Rebel Intel Analyst. He was town.

Those who know my clues, know.

Also looks like doc got lucky.

53 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Ebon - Votes Pod and not much else but noise.

If you read my posts carefully you'll find your clues, if you can't find them even after matts death. You good sir are scum.

I voted pod to get my read on him as is he's looking good and town for now

45 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

If that's the case you should've read my day more carefully as well as biggs, I even quoted myself to nail it home...

Forty/Pod townish

Cal/Biggs/Bertie for scum RN

Just now, EbonHawk said:

If that's the case you should've read my day more carefully as well as biggs, I even quoted myself to nail it home...

Page 2 and 3.

2 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Forty/Pod townish

Cal/Biggs/Bertie for scum RN

and nips

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

You're not wrong there. Except the role title is probably our equivalent of vanilla town, and scum might have information on it as a fake claim. I've done my scum list with that in mind.

That's actually a good possibility.

48 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Looks like I just need to brush up on my Star Wars knowledge.

I only hammered Matt to ensure a lynch. I was not enthusiastic about it.

So I think we can pretty much clear Ebon and Forty, unless scum were given fake claims. I am suspicious of Biggs. He didn't catch Ebon's crumb. Now granted he might be a power role, given his reference to a role blocker, which would exlain it, but I think it is possible that he was trying to make us think that for that very reason.

catching up

3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Looks like I just need to brush up on my Star Wars knowledge.

He's in armada and rouge one.........

On 2/2/2020 at 11:29 PM, EbonHawk said:

Nothing new, will check in tomorrow afternoon GMT. Hopefully we'll have something to report to General Draven...

5 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

4 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

I'm sure one could fabricate all kinds of stories to explain where I just so happen to name the exact right role another player has, but which I don't have, but the more likely answer is that I'm telling the truth.

Intel analysts have a night action (gather intel). I used it last night and am not yet sure the intel I got back means.

It mentioned another player, and that their "intel is not infiltrated". Whatever that means.

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

So I think we can pretty much clear Ebon and Forty, unless scum were given fake claims. I am suspicious of Biggs. He didn't catch Ebon's crumb. Now granted he might be a power role, given his reference to a role blocker, which would exlain it, but I think it is possible that he was trying to make us think that for that very reason.

Scum have a an immunity of sorts also

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Biggs mad vote was also suspect imo

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

Biggs mad vote was also suspect imo

He always votes me first.