Too Many Bothans... [Mafia]

By ovinomanc3r, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

##vote @Bertie Wooster

@GhostofNobodyInParticular - You are the only one I know is on my side.

@FortyInRed - Vote for Bertie.

I can win the game for scum right now. . . do you want me to?

21 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Thank you, I needed a target.

##kill @Bertie Wooster

@ovinomanc3r

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I can win the game for scum right now. . . do you want me to?

Yes.

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Thank you, I needed a target.

##kill @Bertie Wooster

@ovinomanc3r

I hope that is a real action, because if so...

SaxXYO9.gif

Bertie is dead. He was a town aligned Rebel Analyst.

Biggs and Ghost have won.

So was the cop result an insane cop? Bus driver wouldn't make sense, because our night action wasn't actually targeting anyone.

And what was the meaning behind this message?

" Maybe only your data was right all along, and no one else's.

Well, it’s not now."

Edited by Bertie Wooster

I was Palpatine.

Every single bit of data was me.

Town would request intel, and I would decide what you got.

Evil Palpa

Yeah! You got it! You’re the Emperor but it is not what it used to be. Keep your *** on the throne is a **** around the clock job these days. That scum blowed up you lovely Death Star I but they will regret it. You capture a bothan special team sneaking into the Imperial comms network and after torturing and executing them you came up with a really devious plan. Let’s set a trap to the Rebellion and destroy it for good.

You’re a really badass you fooled the Rebellion into thinking they got an edge on you but they don’t. Now you may provide them with all they deserve. Each night their blind analysts will request your net for valuable intel. For each intel request you may provide it with whatever you want. A piece of intel maybe whatever you want to be, from cop inputs to flavor stuff going through private chats or whatever. It is completely up to you. To keep some order within the chaos incoming you should ##deliver to [player name] each message.

NOTE: you cannot send intel to people who doesn’t request it. You will notice at least one won’t as he is a traitor. There are not night kills for Mafia this game so be smart. I will provide you with the town roles message to avoid mass claiming. How long you keep them fooled is your job.

You’re Mafia. You win when every town is dead.

Your traitor team mate is Ghost.

Rebel role is as follows:

Rebel Intel Analyst LV.X

You’re in charge of gathering all intel you can and provide the HQ with it. Each night you can request intel from the undercover team by entering the following command on you terminal: ##intel request

You will recieve a randomize piece of valuable info according to your level.

NOTE: it is a night action and will count as one for every purpose that requires it.

You’re Town. You win when every threat to town is dead.

"Just Me" scum doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TlnJ_4L-MIPdQT-zE3yTm7in146aQExMEPW8ChpD-H4/edit?usp=drivesdk

25 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

You’re Town. You win when every threat to town is dead.

So you lost.

I had a lot of fun planning everything out N1-N3ish I stated to feel pretty bad about the game around N5 or so.

I really didn't think I'd live through 6 players alive, and when I did, I KNEW I wouldn't live through 5 alive.

Also I didn't know Ghost had a day kill, and apparently he didn't know my identity.

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

I had a lot of fun planning everything out N1-N3ish I stated to feel pretty bad about the game around N5 or so.

I really didn't think I'd live through 6 players alive, and when I did, I KNEW I wouldn't live through 5 alive.

Also I didn't know Ghost had a day kill, and apparently he didn't know my identity.

So did you write the message saying Biggs scum hammered, or was that ovi? That really threw me off, because I was beginning to suspect we couldn't trust Intel, and I was planning to vote you off next, but that really confused me.

I had a hard time believing ovi would just straight up tell us who was scum.

12 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

So did you write the message saying Biggs scum hammered, or was that ovi? That really threw me off, because I was beginning to suspect we couldn't trust Intel, and I was planning to vote you off next, but that really confused me.

I had a hard time believing ovi would just straight up tell us who was scum.

That was me.

I figured my only shot at living after the MOST OBVIOUS SCUM MOVE was to give everyone a WIFOM conundrum. I just needed one of you to not turbo me down.

"Biggs wouldn't just point out hiw scummy he was, would he?"

****! So you're telling me Bertie isn't scum??!

Hammer

##deliver Madaghmire You were right. Tell your sister... you were right. ##end

##deliver FortyinRed It's pretty obvious it's Biggs, right? ##end

##deliver Bertie Wooster You get that Biggs just obviously scum hammered, right? ##end

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Hammer

##deliver Madaghmire You were right. Tell your sister... you were right. ##end

##deliver FortyinRed It's pretty obvious it's Biggs, right? ##end

##deliver Bertie Wooster You get that Biggs just obviously scum hammered, right? ##end

On 2/21/2020 at 8:54 AM, Bertie Wooster said:

Here's my thinking at the moment: if we hadn't gotten that Intel last night, we'd probably vote for @BiggsIRL today.

Now that we got that Intel, we're wondering if Biggs is actually town. After all, Intel can't be trusted, right?

What I'm wondering is, if Biggs was scum, and could hack our intel, would he make Intel that said he was scum, just to throw us off? It's a strange plan, but it seems possible. Or would another scum write that to pin it on innocent Biggs?

The other thing I've been wondering is what @GhostofNobodyInParticular 's role is.

Yeah I was considering something like that, but after sleeping on it I decided it was just too complicated of an idea. Guess I should have gone with my gut.

20 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

I got a day kill just at the begining of the last day. Otherwise I was a traitor without any actions whatsoever, who was told I was alone. . . or maybe not! I was pretty sure it was you for a while though, because you were the only other person who hadn't explicitly claimed. Coming up with a reason not to vote you every day got more and more difficult. I have no idea how I got away with voting Mad. :)

5 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

****! So you're telling me Bertie isn't scum??!

Neither was Biggs, according to his role PM.

Must have been @EbonHawk ...

Wow great game all! @BiggsIRL you and @GhostofNobodyInParticular played that really well. The lack of a NK really threw us, as did the intel. I think we realized it couldn't be trusted early enough (or maybe not lol) but trying to decipher any true meaning drove us to fits! Very well done

Yes, well played scum.

Sorry @Madaghmire . I was suspicious that you put Biggs in turbo range when we were at Lylo, since you're usually telling other people not to do that. But I should have stuck with Biggs.

I am surprised that you guys didn't vote me sooner, given that I was the only player who never claimed (I almost did, and would have bungled it, so thank goodness I didn't!).

43 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I am surprised that you guys didn't vote me sooner, given that I was the only player who never claimed (I almost did, and would have bungled it, so thank goodness I didn't!).

After we "cleared" Biggs you were next on my list but I had a crazy busy weekend and didn't have much time to spout my conspiracy theories

4 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

After we "cleared" Biggs you were next on my list but I had a crazy busy weekend and didn't have much time to spout my conspiracy theories

I mean several in game days earlier. Bertie twice pointed out that I hadn't claimed.