Too Many Bothans... [Mafia]

By ovinomanc3r, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

As for your visit, I'm not sure. I am guessing there must be some sort of shenanigans. Thinking about this now, it could be we started with only one scum if they can recruit, which could mean looking off the vote is a bad call.

@FortyInRed can you please tell us which player's Intel was not infiltrated?

9 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

Punt to me means you push it off. But I think this is idiomatic, and now that I think about it you probably aren’t referencing American Football.

Yes, no football refs. Punt in the UK means worth the shot, me and biggs would be a good place to gamble.

8 hours ago, Caldias said:

Assuming we have 2 scum, if exactly one was on the train then exactly one is off, and there's less people in the off vote pool, and I have the added benefit of knowing that I'm town, so for me it's easily a coin flip between Ebon and Mads

I would've voted matt had I been online, and I was basically the first person to claim intel analyst in the whole game, 3rd/4th total post in.

WE also have to believe not just you Cal, but also your info being true, and like Biggs you too have seemed a bit confused and found it hard to understand the analyst role. I also know I'm still town.

Order of suspicions: Biggs / Cal / Gnips / Mad / Pod / Bertie / Forty. So vote stays on Biggs, will move to Cal. Pretty sure we've nailed this and town can win unless cult

8 hours ago, Caldias said:

As for your visit, I'm not sure. I am guessing there must be some sort of shenanigans. Thinking about this now, it could be we started with only one scum if they can recruit, which could mean looking off the vote is a bad call.

recuit or 3rd party, note it says scum visited me? Scum could be an arsonist, SK, mafia scum is all anti-town

Right. And I'm not confused, I'm just trying not to give too much information to scum

31 minutes ago, Caldias said:

Right. And I'm not confused, I'm just trying not to give too much information to scum

how did you get your intel?

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@FortyInRed can you please tell us which player's Intel was not infiltrated?

INFILTRATION RESULT: PODRACER'S INTEL IS NOT INFILTRATED

Will ##vote @Caldias for now just to move things along

Just now, FortyInRed said:

This makes me happier on my D2 read of him then. Out of Biggs / Cal / Nips I think we've got in sorted, Pod was really my last holdout.

I will stay on Biggs but WILL hammer Cal if needed

54 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Doc on me plz

12 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Doc on me plz

Sorry for bothering you before. 🙄 What was your intel BTW?

32 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Sorry for bothering you before. 🙄 What was your intel BTW?

Don't trust Bertie.

6 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Don't trust Bertie.

can't tell if truth or just pod trolling, they're so intertwined

7 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Don't trust Bertie.

If true? bertie is scum on the wagon (cal said 1 scum was on wagon? so many intel claims now) and then it's mad?

What's the vote count? I think we only have a few more hours, right?

I plan to vote Cal, but I won't vote yet though in case I hammer him prematurely.

Also for everyone else

Ebon - scum have 1 shot immunity

Bertie - Scum visited me and Biggs

Cal - 1 scum was on wagon

Forty - Podracer was Not infiltrated

Pod - Don't trust bertie

(all above claim intel analyst)

Mad - ? town lean so far but hey its mad

Gnips - ? ?????

Biggs - ? I believe has slipped up as scum in his approach to Forty and I

If we don't trust bertie, biggs and me would seem to be okay, unless they put biggs in as scum for the cred if bertie died?

Bertie was on wagon, so that matches cals claim. forty says we can trust pod.

##unvote ##vote @Bertie Wooster

if bertie is scum that cleans forty / cal / pod bar recruitment, if he has an immunity that clears all 3 plus me.

after I would look at Biggs/Mad/Nips

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

Also for everyone else

Ebon - scum have 1 shot immunity

Bertie - Scum visited me and Biggs

Cal - 1 scum was on wagon

Forty - Podracer was Not infiltrated

Pod - Don't trust bertie

(all above claim intel analyst)

Mad - ? town lean so far but hey its mad

Gnips - ? ?????

Biggs - ? I believe has slipped up as scum in his approach to Forty and I

Madaghmire said "Biggs is town" was his Intel.

Biggs claims he received no Intel.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular can't remember if you revealed?

Just now, Bertie Wooster said:

I missed that, but there's been a lot of intel claimed. IF so then it's you and gnips very cleary imo?

otherwise an analyst is lying

bertie looks best shot following all intel

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I didn't.

Forty only said that Pod's Intel was not infiltrated. We've been assuming that scum can infiltrate town's Intel, but perhaps it's backwards. Which would mean town AND scum receive Intel.

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Forty only said that Pod's Intel was not infiltrated. We've been assuming that scum can infiltrate town's Intel, but perhaps it's backwards. Which would mean town AND scum receive Intel.

I see your point, but NGL feels like a scum last hurrah to confuse or spin a lynch onto Cal. If you read your PM the role and affiliation of the source is implied as someone in scum, good luck killing them. As the PM mentions something about an a 'team' which if you have the PM you'll know?

Also your info of scum visited me and biggs seems like a good scum gamble, there's a built in 50/50 chance whoever we go for is town, then we leave the survivor till late with questions abounding. Either one of us is a good kill, and it's also odd scum 'visited' 2 people and me and biggs both claim to have no knowledge of this, and none of the intel mentions anything else but yours.

2 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

I see your point, but NGL feels like a scum last hurrah to confuse or spin a lynch onto Cal. If you read your PM the role and affiliation of the source is implied as someone in scum, good luck killing them. As the PM mentions something about an a 'team' which if you have the PM you'll know?

Also your info of scum visited me and biggs seems like a good scum gamble, there's a built in 50/50 chance whoever we go for is town, then we leave the survivor till late with questions abounding. Either one of us is a good kill, and it's also odd scum 'visited' 2 people and me and biggs both claim to have no knowledge of this, and none of the intel mentions anything else but yours.

Actually, Biggs has already said he was roleblocked. So he was definitely visited.

I am prepared to claim if it comes down to that.

Just now, Bertie Wooster said:

Actually, Biggs has already said he was roleblocked. So he was definitely visited.

As scum though this would make your claim even easier no?