Shadowed Paths Expansion

By Mythrider, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

FLGS came through and my copy is now on my kitchen table! Excited to dive in!

Would be interested to hear folks impression of the expansion. Haven’t seen any reviews of actual play yet.

Hi all,

Is it true that expansion content appears on previous adventures?

I mean. Core set and Ember Crown campaigns have enough juice for me still. But it would be nice to know that things from this expansion can give an extra texture to the old ones. It would be a reason for buying now or wait a bit still.

Thanks everyone!!!

3 minutes ago, Charleesatch said:

Hi all,

Is it true that expansion content appears on previous adventures?

I mean. Core set and Ember Crown campaigns have enough juice for me still. But it would be nice to know that things from this expansion can give an extra texture to the old ones. It would be a reason for buying now or wait a bit still.

Thanks everyone!!!

It does! I haven't tried it yet with the new content, but that has been confirmed by the designers.

15 minutes ago, Kunitzu San said:

It does! I haven't tried it yet with the new content, but that has been confirmed by the designers.

Thanks mate!!

Now the real adventure is to find the expansion here in the UK.

Wish you all a nice weekend.

There is no back of box to list sleeve count. Anyone know how many and which kinds? I assume 5 tarot for the new characters but how many small sleeves?

13 minutes ago, Mrmoto66 said:

There is no back of box to list sleeve count. Anyone know how many and which kinds? I assume 5 tarot for the new characters but how many small sleeves?

It says 3 packs of the small sleeves (50 sleeves each). The exact number is around... 130-135? But I can't remember exactly offhand :P

Anyone painted the figurines yet? I am almost finished

2A9855F1-617C-460C-9FC2-7A946C09479B.jpeg

My copy of the expansion is on its way to me, but I have downloaded the PDF of the rule book. Adding up the different types of small (American mini) cards, I get a total of 134. Then 5 tarot-sized hero cards.