Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

By kalidor2000, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

5 minutes ago, damnkid3 said:

Does anyone have a link to see the images of the new trees?

search reddit for r/swrpg

Now I'm wondering how to make a Karkarodon/Nautolan hybrid that will give me a humanoid based on Sharktopus.

latest?cb=20171215212527

14 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Death Watch Warrior has a 25XP talent called Momentum. It allows the character to do additional Damage on the first hit of a melee (note lowercase "m" so it can any of Brawl, Lightsaber, or Melee) equal to range bands moved during current round. Combined with the jetpack rules, a Fly/Drive maneuver says it can cover "any number of personal scale range bands" in one maneuver. So...

The character can Fly/Drive in from Extreme to Engaged (Extreme-Long-Medium-Short-Engaged) thus moving 4 bands and getting +4 Damage. Not bad, but not awesome either.

The character could also Fly/Drive from Short out to Extreme then back into Engaged (Short-Medium-Long-Extreme-Long-Medium-Short-Engaged) thus moving 7 bands and getting +7 Damaged. Ouch! But wait...

The character can, by RAW, zig-zag "any number" of times covering "any number" of range bands with one Fly/Drive and thus inflicting + Damage!

So Momentum only applies to melee attacks? Interesting. Any surprises in the full text for Death From Above? Is Hit and Run activated as an incidental?

Here are pics of the trees . Not my photos; thank AlecFailsFTW on Reddit.

So the planet profile for Mandalore, under the pacifistic New Mandalorian government, lists the primary exports as "mercenaries, starships." I'm sure that goes over well in-universe, similar to saying that Iran's chief exports are "terrorists, oil" yeah...

17 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Now I'm wondering how to make a Karkarodon/Nautolan hybrid that will give me a humanoid based on Sharktopus.

Hire Dr Cornelius Evazan, he can whip one up in his lab, but he might get it into his head to de-craniate you before you pick it up.

Also hoping someone would spoil the STAP as well please.

17 hours ago, SavageBob said:

Here are pics of the trees . Not my photos; thank AlecFailsFTW on Reddit.

Thank you for that, very useful!

Do you by any chance have something similar for Rise of the Separatists?

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Thank you for that, very useful!

Do you by any chance have something similar for Rise of the Separatists?

If you are looking for the specs, then RLogue177 has done a great job of gathering them all up and including Rise of the Separatists HERE

Did FFG get Lucas to write the background for the V-19?

It was developed for the Republic Navy before the war to supplement Y-wings and it had a "lengthy design process, during which the Navy was still using Y-wings and even older fighters for force projection" yet the V-19 was delivered to the Navy "just before the First Battle of Geonosis."

So how long did the Republic Navy spend developing this thing between being formed and the First Battle of Geonosis? I mean, the Navy was only formed, at best, a few days before that battle, right?

As a major spoiler:

The binding in my copy is very loose. The only other FFG SW book I own with a binding like this is my (first) EotE Core, and that one has had a a good six years of steady use to get to that point. This book has had less than three days of light reading and it's already showing signs of poor workmanship.

45 minutes ago, HappyDaze said:

As a major spoiler:

The binding in my copy is very loose. The only other FFG SW book I own with a binding like this is my (first) EotE Core, and that one has had a a good six years of steady use to get to that point. This book has had less than three days of light reading and it's already showing signs of poor workmanship.

Not what you want to hear.

I feel like we're still missing a few droids and vehicles. Like the Self Propelled Heavy Artillery, and the J-1 semi-autonomous proton cannon. Can anyone think of any others?

52 minutes ago, Tesoe said:

I feel like we're still missing a few droids and vehicles. Like the Self Propelled Heavy Artillery, and the J-1 semi-autonomous proton cannon. Can anyone think of any others?

Homing Spider Druid.

Commando Droid is not in either od the era books, but I think it showed up somewhere.

Those two-part suicide bomber droids

16 minutes ago, HappyDaze said:

Homing Spider Druid.

Commando Droid is not in either od the era books, but I think it showed up somewhere.

Those two-part suicide bomber droids

BX Commando Droid is in the Chronicle of the Gatekeeper adventure book. The lack of the Homing Spider Droid and SPHA-T are a bit frustrating, since that would help complete the main units of the Battle of Geonosis.

8 minutes ago, Animewarsdude said:

BX Commando Droid is in the Chronicle of the Gatekeeper adventure book. The lack of the Homing Spider Droid and SPHA-T are a bit frustrating, since that would help complete the main units of the Battle of Geonosis.

Did we get those long-nosed Geonosian starfighters from Attack of the Clones? AFBs right now.

Edited by HappyDaze
**** autocorrect

The lack of the SPHA-T is interesting because the Acclimator's stats mention how many they can carry.

Uggggh still eagerly awaiting my contributor copy! Dying to see what art they put in my factions section! Glad everyone is digging the book thus far, though!

Ok... AT-AP stat correction is cracking me up.

27 minutes ago, Ghostofman said:

Ok... AT-AP stat correction is cracking me up.

Oh?

4 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Did we get those long-nosed Geonosian starfighters from Attack of the Clones? AFBs right now.

I was just coming to this thread to see if the Nantex-class territorial defense starfighter (Geonosian Starfighter) and/or the Punworcca 116-Class Interstellar Sloop (Dooku had one with a solar sail added, in the Clone Wars series)?

43 minutes ago, HappyDaze said:

Oh?

Mass driver cannon was OP as written in KoF, now it's hilariously Personal Scale...

No idea why it wasn't just a modified version of the gun on the AT-TE from the get go. Pretty sure FiB was out when KoF was in production...

Table 7-1 strikes again...

22 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

I was just coming to this thread to see if the Nantex-class territorial defense starfighter (Geonosian Starfighter) and/or the Punworcca 116-Class Interstellar Sloop (Dooku had one with a solar sail added, in the Clone Wars series)?

the Sloop is in unlimited power.

5 hours ago, HappyDaze said:

Homing Spider    Druid   . 

My next DnD character.

52 minutes ago, Stan Fresh said:

My next DnD character.

So a Harch?