Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

By kalidor2000, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hello there!

I open this topic for new information available about the new sourcebook.

Came here expecting spoilers, left mildly disappointed ;)

rectangular

made from paper, glue, and ink

lots of pictures inside

words, too

5 hours ago, Stan Fresh said:

rectangular

made from paper, glue, and ink

lots of pictures inside

words, too

You left out the table of contents

2 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

You left out the table of contents

well, you don't want to spoil EVERYTHING, right?

I might....

Looking like we'll have to wait until next week boys and girls.

Someone in one of the Facebook groups just said they got a shipping notice, so fingers crossed...

Best Ive gotten is a "Pending" notice. -_-

I got my shipping notice... so should start arriving in mailboxes any day now.

Got mine as well

Following...

Palpatine is the Sith Lord

6 hours ago, Dayham said:

Palpatine is the Sith Lord

Dude...

My delivery estimate just went from Wednesday to Tuesday. To bad I'm working all night Tuesday...

Well mine went from Wednesday to " A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. "

I hate UPS

Just got my copy and looking through the book now. Clone Soldier career and Jedi career each have one signature ability for those wondering.

37 minutes ago, Kaldalis said:

Just got my copy and looking through the book now. Clone Soldier career and Jedi career each have one signature ability for those wondering.

Moar?

That's awesome! I got a player in the Jedi career who will be happy to hear this. I know you just got it but wondering what that signature ability does.

Peerless Interception: Once per sessions as an out-of-turn incidental, the character may spend 2 destiny points to activate PI. For the next two rounds, when the character uses Parry or Reflect to reduce the damage of a hit, they reduce the damage by an additional amount equal to their Force Rating.

Spec, Weapons, Gear, and Vehicles list please?

I'll respond when I can, there's quite a bit but the trees are: Jedi Career- Master and General (1 Signature Ability- Peerless Interception); Clone Soldier Career- Clone Commander, Clone Veteran, ARC Trooper (1 Signature Ability- Unmatched Teamwork); Universal- Death Watch Warrior, Nightsister, Senator, Separatist Commander

17 minutes ago, Kaldalis said:

Peerless Interception: Once per sessions as an out-of-turn incidental, the character may spend 2 destiny points to activate PI. For the next two rounds, when the character uses Parry or Reflect to reduce the damage of a hit, they reduce the damage by an additional amount equal to their Force Rating.

Definitely something my new Squib Jedi Padawan would be interested in.

Species - Clone, Dathomirian, Karkarodon, Harch

Clone - ARC Trooper, Clone Commander, Clone Veteran

Jedi - General, Master

Universal - Death Watch Warrior, Nightsister, Senator, Separatist Commander

Edited by bblaney001

Clone Signature - Unmatched Teamwork

Jedi Signature - Peerless Interception