Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

By kalidor2000, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Phase II ARC Trooper Armor

Phase II Clone Trooper Armor

Clone Dive Armor

Clone Reconnaissance Armor

Jedi Reconnaissance Armor

ARC-170 is in it!!!!!

Yeah, I'm glad, seems like they got most vehicles that you could conceivably want (combined with the other book of course)

Who is stated in the book? Thanks

Anakin, Ahsoka, Admiral Trench, Aurra Sing, Cad Bane, Maul, Savage Opress, and Mother Talzin are the unique heroes and villains I see.

1 minute ago, Issumar2380 said:

Who is stated in the book? Thanks

Ahsoka Tano

Anakin Skywalker

Admiral Trench

Aurra Sing

Cad Bane

Maul

Savage Opress

Mother Talzin

Vehicles:

LAAT/c HMP Droid Gunship BARC Speeder

STAP WLO-5 Light Speeder Tank HAVW A6 Juggernaut

NR-N99 Persuader Heavy Droid Tank AT-AP AT-RT

I thought for sure we would see stats on mace windu. Is maul stats same as the ones reprinted from dawn of rebellion and allies and adversaries?

I wouldn't know, sorry.

37 minutes ago, bblaney001 said:

Phase II Clone Trooper Armor  

how is this different from Phase I?

1 minute ago, Ghostofman said:

how is this different from Phase I?

Hard Points, has more, though loses some things in trade

1 more Hard Point, 1k more, paragraph text includes an extended description of an integrated comlink compared to the Phase 1 entry but they might be the same. Says scrambler capable of using all standard Republic communications protocols, bu tagain, not sure if this aspect is different from the old one. Doesn't have the GM discretion setback to coordination checks as in phase 1

19 minutes ago, Issumar2380 said:

I thought for sure we would see stats on mace windu. Is maul stats same as the ones reprinted from dawn of rebellion and allies and adversaries?

Including his card in one of the latest adversary decks, we now have 4 stat blocks for Maul, correct? If so: Huh.

Starfighters:

V-19 Torrent V-Wing ARC-170 ETA-2 Actis -class Light Interceptor

Belbullab-22 (Grievous' Starfighter) Droid Tri-fighter

Hyena -class Droid Bomber Trident- class assault ship

Cruisers:

Acclamator -class Planetary Assault Ship Pelta -class Frigate

Providence -class Dreadnought Subjugator -class Heavy Cruiser

I'd love to see the stats on that Acclamator -class assault ship!

I'm dying to see how the Harch stats match up to my homebrew. I really never expected them to get officially written up.

I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

22 minutes ago, c__beck said:

I'd love to see the stats on that Acclamator -class assault ship!

Sil 7, Spd 2, Han -1, Def 3/2/2/2, Arm 6, HT 80, ST 55

Weapons: 3 port and 3 starboard Quad Light Turbolaser batteries; 6 forward-mounted Quad Light Turbolaser batteries; 12 port and 12 starboard heavy laser cannons; 4 forward-mounted assault proton torpedo launchers

Massive 1

Any new or reprinted mechanics like the squads and phalanxes in RotS? Mass Battle seems a possibility.

Mass Battle mechanics

27 minutes ago, bblaney001 said:

Mass Battle mechanics

I assume they've been updated for a larger scale? Like does it have the option of fielding a Legion?

I'm not that familiar with the old chart, but a legion falls under the Overwhelming category when assigning dice pools. Probably could just house rule it as a smaller amount of dice, but the second largest under Planetary is a Battalion of clone troopers (Vast).

Is the big homing spider droid in this?

Not in the vehicle section, no. The Octuparra Tri-Droid is a Rival npc in the very back of the book but I assume you mean the ones with four legs from Episode II?

HAVW A6 Juggernaut stats?

1 minute ago, BannerGuard said:

HAVW A6 Juggernaut stats?

According to the list posted above...yup