Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

@Edgehawk . Sorry for not clarifying, but she is in the same cantina as everyoe, just in a different area

@Edgehawk , is there any checks to find the ring? And if not what would Den see at the entrance?

57 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

@Edgehawk . Sorry for not clarifying, but she is in the same cantina as everyoe, just in a different area

Den went to a greasy-spoon diner, Briar's meet was at a tapcafe, Castar went to shop for parts, Brecor is still in the Imperial bay.

22 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , is there any checks to find the ring? And if not what would Den see at the entrance?

Reaching the Spire is not a problem, but gaining entry may be more problematic. The Spire primarily caters to VIPs and their retinues. Without documents or proof of funds, it will be a difficult social check with a Setback (and possibly a Boost) unless you have something else in mind? Once in, finding the ring should pose no problems.

Den doubts he could get in the front door (unless @Imperial Stormtrooper can do something). He wouldn't be looking to get in till they arrive at any rate. He would however like to look for any sign or (or further rumours) about the wookies, and maybe a service entrance for staf around the back or something. Also he'd like to just get a feel for the area, figure out the vibe sort of thing.

Make an Easy Perception check, please. @Rabobankrider

So @Edgehawk were the credits to get into the Spire or into the Ring, or both?

Also would Briar know how much the Agent meant by the "right tip"?

Perception Check : 2eA+1eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png d-f-f.png Man I do not roll well.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Perception Check : 2eA+1eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png d-f-f.png Man I do not roll well.

Okay. You can still locate the service corridor but fail to discover a discreet way in. Wheel Security is scanning staff badges at an entry checkpoint. You may narrate a Boost either for your next check or another party member, as appropriate, unless you have another idea for the 2 Advantage?

6 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

So @Edgehawk were the credits to get into the Spire or into the Ring, or both? Also would Briar know how much the Agent meant by the "right tip"?

Entry to the Spire requires a proof of funds, to keep the riffraff out. A modest gratuity at the entry point is common, but a more generous one can often substitute for having proper documents, vouchers, etc. You can make an Average Underworld check to try and determine a proper amount, if you like.

Entry Fee : 4eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Would it be applicable for the advantage to give a boost on the next check to act on this information?

Edited by Imperial Stormtrooper
49 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Would it be applicable for the advantage to give a boost on the next check to act on this information?

That's fine. Briar thinks a few hundred credits would serve, in the 300-600 range. Much more than that might actually draw unwanted attention.

@Edgehawk , can i say V went into a nearby cantina for info? Can i also make a perception check? To notice things?

3 hours ago, Von3679 said:

@Edgehawk , can i say V went into a nearby cantina for info? Can i also make a perception check? To notice things?

For consistency, I'm going to ask for an Average Vigilance check with a Setback, to discern anything of interest through the abundance of surrounding noise. You may also add a Boost to your roll. Den's original communication regarding current events was on the task force channel (not directly to Briar), so it is entirely possible that Veitra is already aware of the situation unfolding.

Gotcha, thanks.

: 1eA+1eP+1eB+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 Triumph
a-a-a.png p-tr.png b-s-a.png d-th-th.png d-th.png s--.png

oooo~ this looks good

So, out of curiosity, who all is planning on meeting up for the Wookiees?

What do i learn? @Edgehawk

I certainly am.

@Edgehawk , can v do a charm check?

9 hours ago, Von3679 said:

@Edgehawk , can v do a charm check?

vs 3 Red. She is not being discreet about working her charms on you, either. Success will help you in your relations with her, but she certainly has her own agenda.

: 2eA+1eP+3eC 1 success
a-a-a.png a-s.png p-s-a.png c-th-th.png c-th.png c-f.png

yayyy it actually succeeded XD

: 2eA+1eP+2eC+1eD 4 successes, 2 threat
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png p-s-s.png c-th.png c-f-th.png d-th.png

oof.

Not sure how to resolve the 2 threat... maybe she becomes... “dangerous”? As in tryin to drag V into smth? Or smth...

Veitra senses the woman is not being entirely forthright in her enthusiasm for the arena, to some degree. For the Threat... the woman is pretty perceptive herself, and realizes her indiscretion, registers your skepticism. @Von3679

Edited by Edgehawk

So it anyone else looking to try to get into the ring?

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

So it anyone else looking to try to get into the ring?

Den, Briar and Castar have met up outside the entrance to the Spire, and Veitra has triumphantly managed an invitation (you see her approaching with another woman).

Brecor has just been dropped a hint about the Wookiees, but is still at the docking bay.