Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Please ignore

Edited by FortyInRed

It is not your planet so what is your offer? I am at least offering solutions

Just now, Matt3412 said:

It is not your planet so what is your offer? I am at least offering solutions

Alas my darnedest communication apparatus hit "submit reply" prematurely.

My offer is this, "T" in exchange for "Q" or "Y". I will not challenge your claim, you will not challenge mine.

You deserve credit for communicating your intentions clearly. We were unable to respond immediately due to our game against "real leif" and then against "teimzones". However, we did try to immediately advise that an action towards T would be viewed as hostile as this is our turf.

Moving forward toward T without further agreement ensures that one, likely both of us, lose in the next 3 turns. Consider the following:

1. You win the battle. Even if you win the battle, you will be "ganged upon" by 6 other fleets and surely destroyed
  2. I win the battle. Even if I win, I will be ganged up upon and surely destroyed.
  3. Regardless of who wins, we have both extended a tremendous amount of our resources, relatively speaking, on a battle that did not need to occur. We will almost certainly be predated upon by a stronger neighbor.

Tactically, I'm offering you one planet for another.

Strategically, I'm offering you an ally, and a scenario in which you do not make an unnecessary enemy on turn 1.

You're seeking to expand to four planets on turn 1. I'm asking solely that you expand to 2, this turn. It's a long game, and you will have more time to expand, with allies at your side.

It's a deal

35 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

It's a deal

Excellent, thank you for your flexibility and we are glad to remain your ally.

I see no other claims to "Q" or "Y". Have I overlooked anything?

@Matt3412 , the deal is this: we take Q, you take T. No blood is shed. Agree?

Edited by FortyInRed
29 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Excellent, thank you for your flexibility and we are glad to remain your ally.

I see no other claims to "Q" or "Y". Have I overlooked anything?

@Matt3412 , the deal is this: we take Q, you take T. No blood is shed. Agree?

No

Wait I just agreed to stay in my system and have Q and Y and now you want one???

Maybe I'm confused here but you stay over there I will stay over here lol

You get T C

I get Q Y

Edited by Matt3412
7 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

No

Wait I just agreed to stay in my system and have Q and Y and now you want one???

Maybe I'm confused here but you stay over there I will stay over here lol

You get T C

I get Q Y

Lots of love indeed!

We will occupy T & C, and relinquish our claim to Q & Y.

It is agreed.

Yay!!!

Orders are in, Fully Unprepared Novice Knaves are actually prepared for once...er...where's our pilot?

@Matt3412 Our forces will be soon flying thru the system of Q&Y, and we will then move on. We have no desire to claim anything, rather we just want to visit on our journey for a shipment of forces to the Mandalorians. We humbly request your aid in protecting Brotein if the need arises

The safest passage would be through deep space threw this system.

[Jump dSoQ,Y]

This type of jump is impossible for you to run into anyone unless you specify the exact coordinates

Edited by Matt3412

Just remember our Steward's orders.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, LTD said:

Fleets belonging to two or more players CANNOT remain in the same location. Even if no battle is fought (thanks to treaties or no-fire orders) the smaller points size of fleet MUST retreat.

This is to prevent allies both putting 500 points of ships in the same system, making it impregnable.

4 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Just remember our Steward's orders.

The retreat occurs on the following turn

8 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

The retreat occurs on the following turn

Understood.

5 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@BiggsIRL we too appear to be future neighbors. As such, we offer a peace treaty.

Agreed. There is no need for us to fight. Remind me of the territory you claim, and I will have the Crown-Prince officially grant you permission to govern there in his name.

10 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Agreed. There is no need for us to fight. Remind me of the territory you claim, and I will have the Crown-Prince officially grant you permission to govern there in his name.

D, I, W. If possible, A.

MY people appear to be boxed in, do my allies offer any thoughts on where i should seek expansion.

@The Jabbawookie

@idjmv

@FortyInRed

Edited by Matt3412
3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Orders are in, Fully Unprepared Novice Knaves are actually prepared for once...er...where's our pilot?

Our pilot's a little sleepy, so we're going with our backup Troy. He has his Landspeeder license, so we think it should be fine.

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

MY people appear to be boxed in, do my allies offer any thoughts on where i should seek expansion.

@The Jabbawookie

@idjmv

@FortyInRed

Far northwest? This is why we don't sign things.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
1 minute ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Northwest?

I believe that is @idjmv homeworld

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

I believe that is @idjmv homeworld

Northier and westier.

5 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Northier and westier.

The 5th SA and Funk won't like that much...

1 minute ago, clontroper5 said:

The 5th SA and Funk won't like that much...

I have no intention of getting involved in that side of the galaxy anytime soon lol

There are 26 planets and only nine of us. Everyone's attempts to conquer a third planet will inevitably lead to bloodshed.

19 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

There are 26 planets and only nine of us. Everyone's attempts to conquer a third planet will inevitably lead to bloodshed.

Then there's the Mando's, glares at @The Jabbawookie