Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector

An anomaly resulting from the explosion of a medium Blue star has disrupted hyperlanes around the F'Tarq sector. Consequently the various planets and systems find themselves cut off from the rest of a galaxy, far, far, away.

Warlords of the F'Tarq is a turn based strategy game in the Star Wars Universe based on Armada. The rules are here: https://daveswargames.blogspot.com/2019/02/warlords-of-ftarq-sector.html

This thread is for players and GM In Character conversation only. If you are not playing, please do not post here.

Turn 1 is now live. Orders are due in 36 hours.

I ask that all players make their first post reminding us all of your Side's Name, Faction, and Bonus / Disadvantage.

Turn 9:
Matt3412 has achieved his Secret Objective: I have 6 GFs on Ava F'Tarq - 2 VP.

Turn 10:
clontroper5 has claimed the Secret Objective: I have built a glorious palace - 2 VP.

Turn One Public Objective:

I have conquered two planets belonging to other players this turn. 1VP.

Turn Two Public Objective:

I have completely destroyed an enemy fleet. 1VP. (idjmv, bertie wooster, jabbawookie)

Turn Three Public Objective:

I control 5 planets outside my Home System. 1VP.

Turn Four Public Objective:

I have spent 10 credits and IC on a summer house on my Capital planet. 1VP. (GNIP, Matt3412, Bertie Wooster, BiggsIRL, The Jabbawookie, idjmv, clontroper5)

Turn Five Public Objective:

I have controlled Ava T’Farq the entire turn. 1VP. (Matt3412)

Turn Six Public Objective:

I control planets with a combined total credit production greater than the combined production of the next two highest players combined. 3VP. (Bertie Wooster)

Turn Seven Public Objective:

I control 10 planets outside my Home System. 2VP.

Turn Eight Public Objective:

I control Ava T’Farq and all the planets in adjacent systems. 3VP.

Turn 9 public objective:

I control all the planets in the Home Systems of two other players. 5VP.

Turn 10 public objective (final):

I have spent 20 credits and IC on a new University on my Capital planet. 2VP. (GNIP)

2PACX-1vTJ4cnSIwrcsDWNpDXEURuyB5fhH8J1MB

Edited by LTD
updating public objectives

Citizens of the F'Tarq sector: This is Steward Nenkennelli, speaking to you from the Royal Palace on Ava F'Tarq.

The anomaly that affects hyperlanes out of the sector appears to be permanent. We are now completely cut off from Coruscant, the Imperial Government, and the ravages of Civil War.

As Steward of Ava T'Farq, I inform all citizens that the Imperial Garrison on this planet has surrendered to my rightful government, and I assert the traditional claims of rulership over the entire sector.

Now is the time for all planets, species, and citizens of the sector to acknowledge the leadership of the Stewards of Ava T'Farq.

We invite those parties who were participating in the previous Galactic Civil War to lay down your arms. We have no more need for Imperial Rule or Rebel Alliances.

I await your response.

Edited by LTD

Governmental Ghosts of GNIPia, Rebels, +1 Industry. No disadvantage.

The  Pohjoismaiset Avaruus Raivopäät (In Galactic Basic, The Nordic Space Berserkers) let you all know of their presence. All hail the meat and rum. We come to claim all snow planets, and bring  galactic order under the rum.

Imperials, +1 Industry

Anna mulle se pullo kaljaa jo nyt heti        

Transmission to @The Jabbawookie :

We berserkers admire your people's military strength and we are inspired by your history. You are a strong nation, full of spirit. We have deemed you one of the superior races in this system. Henceforth, we feel it would be beneficial for both of our people to engage in an alliance. If you agree to this, we wish to eventually supply your great government with some of our best gladiators as a gift. Be assured, we do not want a war with you, but if it comes down to it, we will not stop for sorrows. If you choose to not ally with us, we respect that, as we still are under the treaty.

Muista aina juoda, että voit tapella aina.

Remember to always drink, so you can fight always.

We wish you good fortune,

The PAR/NSB

Imperial 5th Sector Authority

+2 Navigation, -1 Economy

I would  like to propose a Sector first Contact treaty:

By signing this treaty your faction promises to have a non-violent first contact protocol with all other factions perticipating in the treaty, this means you will not make any unprovoked attacks, blockaids or Invasions. Your Defense forces will also not fire upon Intruders unless fired upon or the Intruders are in clear violation of a previous warning. In return you will receive the same treatment.

If you desire to go to  war a formal Declaration of war must happen before any attack is made in order to meet the requirements     of this treaty.

Violation of this treaty will result in boycotts by the other signers of the treaty and the other signers have permission to respond with deadly force against the violators.

Signed up:

@clontroper5 for the 5th sector Authority

@Matt3412 on behalf    of "The  Syndicate      " 

@  GhostofNobodyInParticular on behalf       of the Governmental Ghosts of GINPia.

@idjmv on behalf of The Pohjoismaiset Avaruus Raivopäät (PAR/NSB) 

@BiggsIRL on behalf of the Tron'di Irregulars

@lord preyer on behalf of The Preyhold Autarchy

Edited by clontroper5
Changed the wording of the first paragraph slightly
35 minutes ago, idjmv said:

Transmission to @The Jabbawookie :

We berserkers admire your people's military strength and we are inspired by your history. You are a strong nation, full of spirit. We have deemed you one of the superior races in this system. Henceforth, we feel it would be beneficial for both of our people to engage in an alliance. If you agree to this, we wish to eventually supply your great government with some of our best gladiators as a gift. Be assured, we do not want a war with you, but if it comes down to it, we will not stop for sorrows. If you choose to not ally with us, we respect that, as we still are under the treaty.

Muista aina juoda, että voit tapella aina.

Remember to always drink, so you can fight always.

We wish you good fortune,

The PAR/NSB

As seasoned drinkers and fighters, your words land well upon our ears, and we recognize shared values in our cultures. This alliance is welcomed, and the people of Mandalore stand ready to support you in times of need, with the expectation of the same. Your legendary warriors and our unparalleled pilots will lead us to our objectives no matter what may stand in our way.

Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

Be advised that the Mandalorians are in the process of colonizing G and H. Any contact with non-allies over the sector will be viewed as hostile; any contact with allies will warrant an explanation, barring the unlikely event that they are capital worlds.

Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade.

9 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

As seasoned drinkers and fighters, your words land well upon our ears, and we recognize shared values in our cultures. This alliance is welcomed, and the people of Mandalore stand ready to support you in times of need, with the expectation of the same. Your legendary warriors and our unparalleled pilots will lead us to our objectives no matter what may stand in our way.

Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

Then let the rum flow endlessly between us. Be assured, if the blood of only one of yours is spilled, we will view it as the blood of ten of ours.

Veljet, sotaan!

Brothers, to war!

@PodRacer you alive? I'm calling the shots right now since you're quiet, but you have a vote.

Tron'di Irregulars - Rebel

+1 Space Combat

**A transmission, video only, is shown of a young human boy, no older than 6, sitting in the command seat of a star ship. He is adorned with a small crown, though the feed is too distorted from the distance to make out much detail. And older Duros approaches the boy, kneeling before him. The Duros wears the regalia of an old sector governor. The boy puts a hand on the old Duros shoulder. The view pans to his face. Lips move though it is difficult to see what they say. The Duros smiles, and rises.**

**A low melodious voice narrates."

Rejoice! Be heartened all those who were loyal to the old ways. To the Queen, and the Prince-Father! To the line of T'Nar!

For when we believed in the death of the Crown-Princess Ataliana T'Nar, the most beloved child of Queen Helsh'at IV and Prince-Father Mar'vad, we wept bitter tears. But those tears have fertilized the soil and brought us a harvest of joy. For the Crown-Princess Ataliana was mourned too soon! She has lived a pauper, amoungst the common folk of F'Tarq oh these many, many years. Mourning her lost parents, mourning her lost glory, or perhaps just unwilling to accept the Duty that her birthright had given her.

Still, she was not remiss in her entire Duty, as she has given birth to a son! And with her death (mourned too long and too soon) he has become the Crown-Prince Mar'vad T'Nar. Governor-General Tron'di was able to verify his noble birth, and in exchange he has given to him this most sacred charge.

**A young child's voice booms forth, over the picture of the Old Duro."

My savior, I give you this charge. Go forth and let all know that their Crown-Prince has returned, and that you are my Champion. Until I have reached my maturity and am crowned rightful King of this Sector, you are to be my Regent, responsible for this Sector and all within. So proclaims the line of T'Nar. So proclaims F'Tarq.

**The Duro himself speaks.**

I accept your charge. On behalf of the peoples of F'Tarq I will not fail you, your highness.

**The screen fades on the Duro, replacing him with the royal crest of the T'Nar family**

1 hour ago, clontroper5 said:

By signing this treaty your faction promises to have a non-violent first contact protocol with all other factions perticipating in the treaty, this means you will not make any unprovoked attacks, blockaids or Invasions. Your Defense forces will also not fire upon Intruders unless fired upon or the Intruders are in clear violation of a previous warning. In return you will receive the same treatment.

If you desire to go to  war a formal Declaration of war must happen before any attack is made in order to meet the requirements     of this treaty.

Violation of this treaty will result in boycotts by the other signers of the treaty and the other signers have permission to respond with deadly force against the violators.

Governor-General Tron'di will gladly sign this treaty. Peace and prosperity for all within F'Tarq is our first and primary responsibility.

The Syndicate

Imperials

Industry +3, ground force combat -2

Fully Unprepared Novice Knaves

Imperial

Economy +1

The 5th Sector Authority would like to Warn anyone present in, or adjecenct to the E-R system of our approach. Speak now if you wish to avoid unnecessary conflict or confusion between our Forces

21 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

The 5th Sector Authority would like to Warn anyone present in, or adjecenct to the E-R system of our approach. Speak now if you wish to avoid unnecessary conflict or confusion between our Forces

Confirmed clear of any drunken Nords

Mandalorian Overcouncil, First Order

+2 space combat

-1 integrity

23 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

We are within that system. We would strongly encourage you not to approach R. Since we are also flying Imperial ships, we want no confusion or conflict, especially since Ralph did a really great paint job on his TIE bomber.

2 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

We are within that system. We would strongly encourage you not to approach R. Since we are also flying Imperial ships, we want no confusion or conflict, especially since Ralph did a really great paint job on his TIE bomber.

Perhaps the FUNK would like to establish Claims seeing as how we are in close proximity?

6 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

We urge you, in the interests of preserving Ralph's paint job, to avoid D.

We also would like to forewarn inhabitants of I, W, and A of our intended arrival. If you would rather not be receiving guests, please say so.

18 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Perhaps the FUNK would like to establish Claims seeing as how we are in close proximity?

We were planning to investigate E, but how about we leave E alone this turn if you leave R alone?

Meanwhile, does anyone have a home territory on J or L?

The Syndicate will be operating from Q, Y, T, C

Please Let us know now whether that will be of issue

I believe we have Organized groups in this system That have not signed on to the proposed first contact treaty. why?

Edited by Matt3412
2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

I believe we have Organized groups in this system That have not signed on to the proposed first contact treaty. why?

Because we may be forced to violate such a treaty should we find ourselves in a disadvantageous economic position. It's better to form individual alliances with those we know we won't attack, both to minimize breach of contract and to lessen the consequences of doing so. Given your positions, I suspect many of you will have difficulty fulfilling objective 1 without turning on fellow signers. And be advised: to conquer a Mandalorian world will be an act of war which will not be forgiven.

Munit tome'tayl, skotah iisa . Mando'ad draar digu .