Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

1 hour ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Could I trouble you for an extension? At a tourney rn.

Armada?

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Armada?

Nuthin.

What’s armada you?

4 hours ago, LTD said:

Only if you win.

...Second?

7 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

...Second?

It's cool, I'll do your move for you.

MOVEMENT / COMBAT

Executor to Q; deply TIEs and land GF

Death Star (Prototype, 499 points) to R. Single reactor ignition.

Edited by FortyInRed
41 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

It's cool, I'll do your move for you.

MOVEMENT / COMBAT

Executor to Q; deply TIEs and land GF

Death Star (Prototype, 499 points) to R. Single reactor ignition.

This would be correct, but he uses ships of the rebels.

MOFO's orders

2r6H4cq.jpg

Processing. Please hold.

Turn 17 hyperpings detected at: Z, H, dsG, U, Q, dsQY, C, Y, L, S, dsH, D, O.

At planet Hurikane the First Order have restored order. 1 GF lost in the invasion.

At dsG the First Order have jumped to the same coordinates as the Trondi irregulars and the FUNK. Battle Pending.

Edited by LTD

VICTORY OR DEATH! TASTE COLD BESKAR, SHAB’LA ARUETIISE !

Mandalorians.1.jpg

At dsG (555.555.555)
The Trondi fleet has surrendered to the FUNK, and join together to fight the First Order (First Order count as attacker in this situation).
FO: 359 points, FUNK: 374
49% vs 51% (no advantage)
FO gains a -1 to result due to special ability.
ROLL: 5 - 1 = 4 - Attacker takes 20% casualties, defender takes 50%

FUNK casualties are: 1 Z-95, 1 BWing, 1AWing, CR90B Runner, CR90B Defender, GR75, and MC80C1 Glory is scarred. FUNK forces are obliged.

First Order casualties are: 3 YWings, 2 XWings, 1 GRM.

At Planet Qiaxx, a Consortium Fleet has arrived to liberate the planet... but there are no FUNK space forces present. The Planet is well defended, and invasion looks unlikely.

At Planet Ylesia, a FUNK fleet has jumped in pursuit of the Syndicate forces fleeing Qiaxx. Battle is joined...
FUNK: 451, Syndicate: 412
52% vs 48% (no advantage)
ROLL: 2 - Attacker takes 0 casualties, defender takes 75%

3 VSD1s are destroyed, and 4 Mando fighters.

No Funk Casualties.

Planet Ylesia is occupied by the FUNK without casualties.

IMG_3846.jpg

And that may very well be that... @Bertie Wooster , would you like to make any VP claims?

19 minutes ago, LTD said:

At dsG (555.555.555)
The Trondi fleet has surrendered to the FUNK, and join together to fight the First Order (First Order count as attacker in this situation).

FUNK  c  asualties are: 1 Z-95, 1 BWing, 1AWing, CR90B Runner, CR90B Defender, GR75, and MC80C1 Glory is scarred. FUNK forces are obliged.  

Whose house? MOFO’S HOUSE! Whose house? MOFO’S HOUSE!

8 hours ago, LTD said:

At dsG (555.555.555)

FUNK casualties are: 1 Z-95, 1 BWing, 1AWing, CR90B Runner, CR90B Defender, GR75, and MC80C1 Glory is scarred. FUNK forces are obliged.

Sorry you lost your forces so quickly, Biggs...at least they went down fighting your greatest enemy.

10 hours ago, LTD said:

And that may very well be that... @Bertie Wooster , would you like to make any VP claims?

I claim Turn 9 public objective:

I control all the planets in the Home Systems of two other players. 5VP.

@LTD

Edited by Bertie Wooster

The Fully Unprepared Novice Knaves are thanking the Oldest Unprepared Member, who had the idea long ago to train our soldiers in accounting. There was a long period of doubt about this tactic, but then it suddenly paid off. It takes twenty years to make an overnight success...

Outside of Gestalt, the Tron'di Irregulars have graciously agreed to transfer their fighting forces to the FUNK, and we meet in deep space...but wait, they've been tailed by Mandalorians! They make the transfer to us quickly...Is it possible for combat to happen in deep space?!

On Qiaxx, the FUNK has just had a successful invasion with few casualties, and is able to leave a decent number of ground forces on the planet. Unfortunately, those ships can't stay for the battle. We've got to get to Ylesia ASAP, before the Mandalorians show up. So some ground forces are left on Qiaxx to fight any oncoming invaders, while our fleet chases the fleeing Sydicate forces on their way to Ylesia. Looks like we may be able to catch them off guard with a second invasion, and if we're lucky, become the new rulers of F'Tarq...

3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I claim Turn 9 public objective:

I control all the planets in the Home Systems of two other players. 5VP.

@LTD

I've lost count, but I am pretty sure that brings you to victory, right?

Nvm this

Edited by idjmv
Forgot something important
3 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I've lost count, but I am pretty sure that brings you to victory, right?

Yeah, I'd wait for @LTD to make it official, but I'm pretty sure I've won the game. 12 VP.

Just now, Bertie Wooster said:

Yeah, I'd wait for @LTD to make it official, but I'm pretty sure I've won the game. 12 VP.

Oh right

3vp for the Credit thing

Well done

Edited by idjmv

@Bertie Wooster congratulations.

Well played, everyone.

13 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

@Bertie Wooster congratulations.

Well played, everyone.

Thanks! This one was a nail-biter. I had no idea about Matt's credit production before I invaded Qiaxx; that objective definitely helped tip things in my favor.

My original plan was to invade Qiaxx, then Ylesia, then hold onto both planets for one more turn and hopefully get the "five planets" objective. Also, I really, really hoped I would be able to do this before you came in and kicked my behind, @The Jabbawookie . It was a risky plan for sure though!

Well played, everyone! This was an epic game!

Edited by Bertie Wooster
1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Thanks! This one was a nail-biter. I had no idea about Matt's credit production before I invaded Qiaxx; that objective definitely helped tip things in my favor.

My original plan was to invade Qiaxx, then Ylesia, then hold onto both planets for one more turn and hopefully get the "five planets" objective. Also, I really, really hoped I would be able to do this before you came in and kicked my behind, @The Jabbawookie . It was a risky plan for sure though!

Well played, everyone! This was an epic game!

wow yeah well GG

I was planning on trying to get 3VPs from credit and then just have to kill one fleet for 1VP 6+3+1VP =10VP so sad that all blew up so fast

Edited by Matt3412

@LTD

You finally are getting a break.

Let your mind rest.

You are gonna need it.

1 minute ago, idjmv said:

@LTD

You finally are getting a break.

Let your mind rest.

You are gonna need it.

If it's all right... I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for modding a game. I've got a map and some ideas.