Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

The 5th Sector Authority will not lightly Submit to the authority of the Stewards, under what authority do you claim ownership of the Sector?

What does it benefit us to bow to you?

1 hour ago, FortyInRed said:

Pylon-Hoser Consortium

Rebels

+1 Ground Combat

-----

The mighty armada of the Pylon-Hoser Consortium expands to T in search of our glorious Chalice of Stan Lee. As always, we go in peace, but are prepared for war, led by our glorious leader, Hank the Drunk.

FortyInRed.PNG

Please don't do this that's where I'm headed this turn with my full fleet that is my territory

1 hour ago, FortyInRed said:

We too would like to occupy A, eh, but in the interest of peace are willing to cede it for now.

Yes, we had intended to join @clontroper5 's (beer) league. Thank you for the reminder. Clon, is the offer still on the table?

@Matt3412 we wish no quarrels with your people. Though your ambitions toward T and C may make conflict inevitable. Perhaps we can find a mutually-agreeable course of action that sees us remain peaceful neighbors?

Explain yourself that's where I'm headed

We fully intend to hold Q,Y,T,C

7 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

We fully intend to hold Q,Y,T,C

You do not currently possess T and C, and attempting to capture them will be in violation of our treaty (of which we are both signatories) and an act of war.

I encourage you to focus your efforts elsewhere so that we may remain allies.

A move against T or C is a declaration of war. I will not contest your other moves

Is T your capital or not? By your previous statements it appears not, we shall take it.

Move on A this turn and I will leave your capital C and future territory alone.

We made these declarations long ago and they went unchallenged until now

Edited by Matt3412

Alas, the merriment of h'ckey procluded us from seeing your posts until recently.

I repeat, a move on T or C is an act of war. We will not yield these territories in our quest for the Chalice, and are prepared to drop the gloves if needed.

I will not oppose your movements on Q or Y, and am willing to negotiate terms in exchange for you to cease your quest for T and C.

Edit: you have stated your intent to move toward 4 sectors this turn. If you act upon your stated intentions, you will be in violation of our treaty. Iam simply suggesting that you do not move on 2 of those 4, and am willing to negotiate so that we may remain line mates instead of rivals squaring off across the faceoff dot.

Edited by FortyInRed

Fellow citizens of F-Tarq, it should be known that Pen'tok, Zedron, it's sister planet Odron are under the protection of the Crown-Prince and Governor-General Tron'di. Let none lay claim on these sacred holdings of the crown.

Likewise the true seat of His Majesty's power, where he will ascend the throne, is to be considered his by birthright. Any that contest this fact must be either foe, or ally that hold his seat until such time as he may claim it. Decide who you are before you make your declarations.

9 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Fellow citizens of F-Tarq, it should be known that Pen'tok, Zedron, it's sister planet Odron are under the protection of the Crown-Prince and Governor-General Tron'di. Let none lay claim on these sacred holdings of the crown.

Likewise the true seat of His Majesty's power, where he will ascend the throne, is to be considered his by birthright. Any that contest this fact must be either foe, or ally that hold his seat until such time as he may claim it. Decide who you are before you make your declarations.

It would be an easier decision if you told us where the shab it is...

If it’s A, we only need a turn occupying it later. Fallen vode reside there, and we will collect their armor for proper funeral rites.

But good to know we have neighbors to the north.

3 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

It would be an easier decision if you told us where the shab it is...

If it’s A, we only need a turn occupying it later. Fallen vode reside there, and we will collect their armor for proper funeral rites.

But good to know we have neighbors to the north.

its O and Z....

and P

also A is where the "stewards" are located

13 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

its O and Z....

He mentioned those planets, it’s the “likewise” and “true seat” that lead me to believe he’s referring to another location as well.

ahh I see

18 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

ahh I see

It's not R, I, or C!

Ava F'Tarq - true home of this sector's first sentient species, birthworld of civilisation, home of the rightful rulers of this part of space!

The Stewards will see all bow before our throne once more!

Just now, LTD said:

It's not R, I, or C!

Ava F'Tarq - true home of this sector's first sentient species, birthworld of civilisation, home of the rightful rulers of this part of space!

The Stewards will see all bow before our throne once more!

I dont Like Bowing....

Perhaps the Stewards would give permission for me to Send an Envoy to the Planet to Witness your Greatness? then perhaps my people could be convinced to Bow.

[Yeah, laying claim to P, O, and Z.

Also A. Eventually. Prince gotta get his crown.]

so Im pretty sure like half of you have a "Secret" objective to occupy A...

meanwhile, @Lord Preyer I haven't noticed any claims from you, based on deductive reasoning I assume you hail from the X-N System?

@The Jabbawookie

Greetings   from Governor-General Tron'di! A great respect  for my Mandalorian Compatriots! I have served with your kind during the Clone Wars, and have nothing but friendship to.offer you.

It sounds as though we are soon to be neighbors, as your claimed planet of H will be on the outside of our current controlled borders. The Crown-Prince has agreed that you should administer it in his stead. 

[OOC: Peace, bro?] 

The Mandalorians readily accept this offer. The best wars are fought on someone else's backyard.

{GM heading to bed - I hope to process tomorrow. Please finalize your orders over the next 12 to 15 hours. Thank you}

@BiggsIRL we too appear to be future neighbors. As such, we offer a peace treaty.

8 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

Alas, the merriment of h'ckey procluded us from seeing your posts until recently.

I repeat, a move on T or C is an act of war. We will not yield these territories in our quest for the Chalice, and are prepared to drop the gloves if needed.

I will not oppose your movements on Q or Y, and am willing to negotiate terms in exchange for you to cease your quest for T and C.

Edit: you have stated your intent to move toward 4 sectors this turn. If you act upon your stated intentions, you will be in violation of our treaty. Iam simply suggesting that you do not move on 2 of those 4, and am willing to negotiate so that we may remain line mates instead of rivals squaring off across the faceoff dot.

Name your consideration.

A is a key stronghold for so many that holding it vrs holding T is of much greater value for your people.

8 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

The Oldest member speaks, breaking protocol. "Although we are not a part of this treaty, our understanding is that both of you jumping onto the same planet on the same turn is not necessarily a violation of the treaty, but taking the first shot definitely is. Since you've already agreed not to fire upon each other, I would recommend not doing so now, unless you want six other fleets to gang up on you."