The Circuit (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

@Edgehawk , sorry, I forgot Kriff was at the top. He will be running as well yeah, I'll add it to the ic. You will be able to get to short range of the bikes this turn if you want.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , sorry, I forgot Kriff was at the top. He will be running as well yeah, I'll add it to the ic. You will be able to get to short range of the bikes this turn if you want.

Is it 2 maneuvers to get to Short range (take 2 Strain)? If not, I'll make a 2nd maneuver.

The crowd makes it difficult terrain unfortunately so it is 2 maneuvers.

Beach Fight:

1. Kriff: 2 soak, adversary 1, 6/12 wounds
  2. @Edgehawk
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @Tramp Graphics
  5. Wheeler: 2 soak, adversary 1, 12/12 wounds
  6. Drunakards 1: 2 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 men
  7. @Jonas Shaaf
  8. Drunakards 2: 2 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 men
  9. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  10. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  11. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  12. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range
  13. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range
  14. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range

Ok @Shlambate you are up next. You are all at short range of your speeders, but it will take a manoeuvre to mount and start them up. You will be starting at speed 0 obviously, but have a few directions you can go. You can try to rush past the oncoming Corsec and head back towards the mainland, or you can head down the coast to try and outrun them or find a place to hide. This will be a chase scene to there will be competitive piloting checks involved. Depending on where you go will effect the dice roll for this turn.

@Rabobankrider are the speeders big enough for Krydil to ride with Someone? Because he doesn’t have his own, he’s a mechanic not a racer.

8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Rabobankrider are the speeders big enough for Krydil to ride with Someone? Because he doesn’t have his own, he’s a mechanic not a racer.

He can ride with Lei Mie on her swoop. It can take one passenger.

He can ride with someone yes, or if you want you can try and steal one (it may add to obligation or get you in trouble though).

Ok how far can he move to the bikes this turn?

The bikes are short range so it'll only take one manoeuvre to get to them, but another to mount and start them up. Also with the drop in players from the start I'm going to readjust the credits so you can still have the 120,000 minus what has been spent on the three speeders so far. This way @Shlambate and @btmaja (when their technical issues are resolved) can also have vehicles and not be reliant on the others for transport.

Cool then if Kry can fit in any bike he will go to Zara unless Lie Mei is closer @Rabobankrider tell me who is and I’ll put up a post.

@Shlambate , you are all at short range of the bikes, so both would be just as quick for you to reach.

Also, @Edgehawk , do me an average perception check to see if you spot your cop friend.

11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, @Edgehawk , do me an average perception check to see if you spot your cop friend.

Perception : 2eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
a-s-s.png a-s.png p-tr.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

The Threat... I guess she probably spies Zara, too, or at least her signature bright orange swoop?

Triumph... Zara's going to try to get away, but if she doesn't, maybe it will be her friend that chases her down?

@Edgehawk , that seems fine to me. You'd see them tackling a drunk before shocking them with a stun baton, but yeah she'd spot you as well.

@Tramp Graphics , you are up.

Beach Fight:

1. Kriff: 2 soak, adversary 1, 6/12 wounds
  2. @Edgehawk
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @Tramp Graphics
  5. Wheeler: 2 soak, adversary 1, 12/12 wounds
  6. Drunakards 1: 2 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 men
  7. @Jonas Shaaf
  8. Drunakards 2: 2 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 men
  9. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  10. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  11. Panther Speeder: Speed 3, medium range
  12. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range
  13. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range
  14. Corsec Truck: Speed 3, medium range

Racing to my bike, starting it up and getting out of dodge.

any drive difficulty?

Edited by Tramp Graphics

You'll have to take 2 strain to actually start driving (1 manoeuvre to get to the bike, 1 to mount and get it started). Beyond that it will be an average check to as part of the chase rules.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

You'll have to take 2 strain to actually start driving (1 manoeuvre to get to the bike, 1 to mount and get it started). Beyond that it will be an average check to as part of the chase rules.

Driving : 2eA+1eP+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Ok, both the drunkards and Wheeler are staying, @Jonas Shaaf , if you want to rush to the bikes you can like the others. :) After that the Corsec will be joining proper.

@Jonas Shaaf , I do need your post soon on here please.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , I do need your post soon on here please.

Done. I'll preemptively roll the same thing as @Tramp Graphics , since I'm doing the same thing (edit: Also added the 2 strain)

Drivine : 2eA+1eP+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
a-s-a.png a--.png p-a-a.png b-a.png b-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
Strain

Drive : 1eA+3eP+2eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
a-s.png p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-s.png b-s-a.png b--.png d-f-f.png d-th.png

Quick note, for those who are punching it, you are likely to push your bike over the strain limit and conk out the engineer (and probably get arrested). You will have to go through the speeds from 0 onwards like with the race. Fortunately the officer will have to as well.

Just as a reminder, are you guys sticking together or going in separate directions? And if so are you heading back towards the city or further down the beach? I will to know this before I give you your next check.

Also for this chase the range band is going to be smaller than the standard planetary band to try and provide a more intense chase. You guys are starting (before their roll) at short range. Everyone (unless you punch it, see above) is at speed one currently. If you guys want to stick together, you will be going by the slowest persons speed, that's up to you guys. I am currently assuming that you are going at your own speed (bail is a thing if worst comes to worst), but if this is not the case tell me.

Also @Shlambate you can take actions during the chase if you want.

Corsec Chase:

1. @Edgehawk : speed 1, 3s2a
  2. @Jonas Shaaf : speed 1, 2s3a

Short range between:

1. @Tramp Graphics : speed 1, 1s2a

Engaged range between:

1. Ari: speed 1, 3s1t
  2. Corsec officer: speed 1, 2s2a
Edited by Rabobankrider

What can I do? Boost the engines?

Probably going to be a little tricky while riding the bike, but you could provide a boost by keeping an eye on where the panthers are so that Zara can avoid them, stuff like that. If you want to do anything you can give it a try now.

@Shlambate , anything you want to do at this point or do you want me to move to the corsec?

Is there Anything that he can do?