Fourth Annual Star Wars: Armada Vassal World Cup (2019)

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada

I submitted, and submitted again. Question is if I'll submit again. The ticking clock leads to poor decisions.

I submitted my 3rd (bad) idea yesterday.

Edited by Karneck

Huh... only resubmitted once. Should probably up my game...

Happy new Year to everyone! Best wishes! Hope you all got in nicely! Just submitted my Fleet. Sorry, bit late. But totally in...

3 hrs to go.

1 hr and 33 minutes to submitt...

3 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

Well, I've submitted mine .

As the team they send in...to retrieve the team they sent in...that was to recover the team that was sent in to...save the team they sent in order to...bring back what was left after the last team they sent in to...get back the team they sent in to...save one of the first teams they sent in...

Well, I mean.

... I'm not holding my breath .

4 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

I'm awake now, but looks like I'm late to the show.

Have fun.

provided its not full, hard to believe Biggs wont gladly take you 🙂

Step one: Check if full.

Was going to do it last night but nope. Fell asleep.

I gave myself nearly a full day for this section for a reason.

Edited by BiggsIRL

Good news / Bad news.

Good News! We have 33 players signed up right now! I'm about to smash you all into PODs and check your lists to ensure they are 1) Legal and 2) Make Sense. If I see any problems, expect a PM and your POD posting to be delayed.

Bad News! We have 33 players signed up so the qualified / standby players that had 3 weeks to submit a list and didn't until 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours after the deadline have to sit this one out. Including last year's runner up. Also one of the three non-qualified players that submitted lists will have to sit out. If for whatever reason someone is forced to drop before playing their games, you folks will be next in line.

14 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Good news / Bad news.

Good News! We have 33 players signed up right now! I'm about to smash you all into PODs and check your lists to ensure they are 1) Legal and 2) Make Sense. If I see any problems, expect a PM and your POD posting to be delayed.

Bad News! We have 33 players signed up so the qualified / standby players that had 3 weeks to submit a list and didn't until 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours after the deadline have to sit this one out. Including last year's runner up. Also one of the three non-qualified players that submitted lists will have to sit out. If for whatever reason someone is forced to drop before playing their games, you folks will be next in line.

I'm out.

Was a few hours late. Remembered the date, but not the exact time.

My own fault, too bad etc.

@Ling27 - Sorry, you drew the short straw, and will sit this one out. You are automatically qualified for the 2020 World Cup, and are first in line if someone drops from the tournament.

2 hours ago, NebulonB said:

provided its not full, hard to believe Biggs wont gladly take you 🙂

sry for the confusion, GK....thats those double negatives in English for you.

What I meant oc is that provided Biggs is not full, he will gladly take you into the tourney, imho.

Sorry that you didnt make it!

this Hondo, you teasing us, Biggs? 🙂

1 minute ago, NebulonB said:

this Hondo, you teasing us, Biggs? 🙂

Instructions on how to claim your participation prize will be forthcoming.

Going to take a break before working on the next few PODs.

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

Good news / Bad news.

Unfortunately I don't get up at 6 AM to post lists... 😕

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

@Ling27 - Sorry, you drew the short straw, and will sit this one out. You are automatically qualified for the 2020 World Cup, and are first in line if someone drops from the tournament.

Cool. I cant wait to see how this plays out. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Ling27