Fourth Annual Star Wars: Armada Vassal World Cup (2019)

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada

I must have messed up my submission or something. I don't know, I'll try again in a bit.

I'm in.

I’m in as well.

@BiggsIRL who has signed up already?

I want to go prod the reamaining qualified peeps to get in here!

On 12/18/2018 at 6:42 PM, Ardaedhel said:

Considering carefully whether I can commit to another long-running tourney right now. I've only been about 30% successful in showing up for our weekly local meetup over the last few months... :(

I'll try to post up soon if I'm going to participate.

@Ardaedhel we could really use you!

3 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

@BiggsIRL who has signed up already?

I want to go prod the reamaining qualified peeps to get in here!

I will post something when I am no longer working horrible hours.

On 12/24/2018 at 4:34 PM, BiggsIRL said:

I will post something when I am no longer working horrible hours.

That will be some time tomorrow. Expect me to @ all players that have not signed up yet.

So when the SSD gets fully spoiled the day after registrations close, will we allow revisions? 🤣 🤣 🤣 I've been waiting hoping we get a explanation article thats about 2 months overdue, but its looking less and less likely to happen pretourney now.

On 12/28/2018 at 10:29 AM, BiggsIRL said:

That will be some time tomorrow. Expect me to @ all players that have not signed up yet.

Hmm? Anything?

6 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

Hmm? Anything?

I was a total bum yesterday and slept / played RDR2 instead of doing anything productive!

22 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

So when the SSD gets fully spoiled the day after registrations close, will we allow revisions? 🤣 🤣 🤣 I've been waiting hoping we get a explanation article thats about 2 months overdue, but its looking less and less likely to happen pretourney now.

After last year's reveal came out like 5 minutes after registrations closed and the associated chaos... nope. No revisions. If FFG doesn't care enough to give reveals before the most important online tournament they (might, maybe) know about, then too bad.

Biggs - I’m travelling and need to cede my place. Regrets, etc.

@BiggsIRL I won’t be able to compete this year. So sorry!

@BiggsIRL I'd love to sign up but I'm going to be out of the country from January 18th through the 30th. That seems like it would put an unreasonable time crunch on getting games in during both the Pods rounds and during the first Elimination round (should I make it). I'll bow out and let someone who will be able to commit to the full time play instead.

Hmm, we have few sign ups so far...

Ok I'm in @BiggsIRL ! Thanks for the pester, greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the check-in Biggs. Submitted my list!

I will definitly send my list in time.

I won't make it. I am sorry. But thanks for organizing, Biggs. Good luck and even greater fun to the guys participating!

We're at about 2/3rds capacity right now... I know a lot of you want to put in your list at the last possible moment...

Maybe get it in a bit early so I don't have a heart attack about not having enough people sign up.

Forgot what I submitted so I submitted another list

Well I was going to try and find time to play a bunch of games over the holiday and get super prepped....turns out it's hard enough finding time to update the Vassal module in time for this even, haha! I'll submit something shortly.