Shipping Now

By Duciris, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

12 minutes ago, TK24601 said:

I just had mine canceled for Barkham. TC is only getting 60% of what they pre-ordered from Asmodee. I was apart of the unlucky 40% who needs to shop elsewhere. Hopefully Boardlandia doesn't do the same to me!

Oh no! I also got mine through TC, but I think I'm in the clear maybe? I haven't gotten any updates other than the 'we have processed your order' email.

Sorry to hear that though TK24601. :(

Got my dispatch notice for Barkham from Games Lore today...so should be with me tomorrow or Thursday. I wonder if this is the one that will get my daughters interested in taking the game for a spin.

The doggos are here! Three days before release. It’s a little canine miracle.
Let the drooling begin!
(Even the bar code is clever).

I am so upset I was just notified that Team Covenant canceled my order because they didn’t get their supply. Now it’s sold out everywhere.

I was kicking myself because I had accidentally ordered from Team Covenant AND Asmodee, I get for a buddy of mine, so I was gonna have 2 more than I needed. The the TC email came saying 'sorry no Barkham for you' and now I'm relieved. After a similar debacle with the last round of novellas I may have to cancel my other subscriptions and order direct. Not very excited at the prospect, as I liked supporting a company that maintains a brick and mortar presence.

1 hour ago, Steeljaw said:

I am so upset I was just notified that Team Covenant canceled my order because they didn’t get their supply. Now it’s sold out everywhere.

What a drag. It looks like there may be copies on Amazon. It just says releases on Sept 18 and pre-order. I know that isn’t always reliable, but it is a hope.

Edited by Mimi61

Edited by Mimi61

Barkham has arrived. Disappointed to hear that, once again, demand has outstripped supply and some people are missing out on their orders. It's already out of stock at Games Lore and other UK retailers.

I still didn't get my starter decks, despite paying in advance. Learned my lesson there, I suppose.

just ordered Barkham Horror from amazon; let's see if it ships on Friday.

i also seem to have purchased the last copies in existence of Carnevale of Horrors and the Forgotten Age (both from cardhaus ~ now they've updated their site to "out of stock" as well). thought my order would be cancelled, but it actually shipped today! got them for surprisingly good prices (under cost!) so might have just lucked out given the rates i'm seeing on ebay, etc.

don't want to fight this much for Innsmouth; will definitely be pre-ordering/subscribing. : o p

Officially shipping. (Also just got my shipping soon notifications.)

ahb05-box-left500.png pahc01_main.png

We just got our preparing to ship notification for Innsmouth.

Innsmouth (Under Dark Waves) is probably a birthday gift for me (if it stays in print till October 2nd... LOL)

Edited by Soakman

Aaaaaand Available Now the next (to)day.

23 hours ago, Duciris said:

Officially shipping. (Also just got my shipping soon notifications.)

ahb05-box-left500.png pahc01_main.png

On 9/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, happy_ythogtha said:

i also seem to have purchased the last copies in existence of Carnevale of Horrors and the Forgotten Age (both from cardhaus ~ now they've updated their site to "out of stock" as well). thought my order would be cancelled, but it actually shipped today! got them for surprisingly good prices (under cost!) so might have just lucked out given the rates i'm seeing on ebay, etc.

Ah ha, so *you're* the person who ninjaed me! I had both those items in my cart, dithered over the money for a bit too long, and then they were sold out. Glad to know they went to a good home.

(And I just purchased both plus Rougarou from FFG today, so I guess we both win.)

11 hours ago, coldt0es said:

Ah ha, so *you're* the person who ninjaed me! I had both those items in my cart, dithered over the money for a bit too long, and then they were sold out. Glad to know they went to a good home.

(And I just purchased both plus Rougarou from FFG today, so I guess we both win.)

awww, we can all go die horribly in the jungle now! i love a happy a ending!

sorry you had to pay a wee bit more; i definitely jumped blindly when i saw the great prices.

if it's any consolation, last night i spawned Umordhoth after a series of spectacularly bad luck draws out of the chaos bag and that didn't end well at all ~ ha!

Minor point - I love the Barkham bar code...

2 hours ago, happy_ythogtha said:

awww, we can all go die horribly in the jungle now! i love a happy a ending!

sorry you had to pay a wee bit more; i definitely jumped blindly when i saw the great prices.

if it's any consolation, last night i spawned Umordhoth after a series of spectacularly bad luck draws out of the chaos bag and that didn't end well at all ~ ha!

<snort!>

I actually think the cost was a wash — Cardhaus has lower prices, but I was dithering over the shipping cost. FFG offers free shipping if you're not in a hurry to get it; I think the extra I paid was identical to what the shipping would have been at Cardhaus. So I didn't actually have to pay more for my impending jungle death. Whee!

3 hours ago, coldt0es said:

<snort!>

I actually think the cost was a wash — Cardhaus has lower prices, but I was dithering over the shipping cost. FFG offers free shipping if you're not in a hurry to get it; I think the extra I paid was identical to what the shipping would have been at Cardhaus. So I didn't actually have to pay more for my impending jungle death. Whee!

awesome! so i'll just get to die sooner ~ hahaha

actually, i have a long way to go before i play Forgotten Age, so those may be your rotting remains i find when i get there! XD

Well, it’s nice to see some things are returning to normal. In Too Deep is still not on the upcoming page and Barkham still says shipping. Remember the good old days when Before the Black Throne stayed ‘In Production’ with no release date, even long after Dream Eaters started releasing? Ahh, the FFG Upcoming page. You gotta love it!!

Edited by Mimi61

Barkham still says arriving today on my orders but hasn't even shipped. yeah, i guess i'm not holding my breath for it. XD

Shipping soon. My card just got charged for the following:

ahc52-box-left.png mc11en-box500.png

My Barkham or AH3: Under Dark Waves are set to arrive today & Thursday. Not sure which is which. (Man we gotta convince these people to ship items together, it's just so wasteful!)

Edited by Duciris

TC also charged my card for Innsmouth. That really snuck up on me. I'm going to have a very hard time deciding who to play during that cycle. I wanted to do Jacqueline with the new curse/bless tokens, but now I have another mystic I just built who is using a lot of the cards I'd have her use, and so I might just go with Trish.

Just got notification that Innsmouth is shipping. This is just like the old days, shipping the day after they charge the account!

Like Soakman, there has been so much lately, I too am having a hard time deciding who to play. We’ve already got Silas and Dexter, so it’s down to the other 3.
Jacqueline went through RttFA with us, and she was a force and a lot of fun. I just kept forgetting to guess the outcome of skill tests when her Pendulum was out. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We also had William who used Nathaniel’s Boxing Gloves and a slew of Guardian and Survivor spirit cards and he was pretty amazing too. I’m interested to see how the cursed and blessed tokens impact the chaos bag.

Edited by Mimi61
13 hours ago, Mimi61 said:

Like Soakman, there has been so much lately, I too am having a hard time deciding who to play. We’ve already got Silas and Dexter, so it’s down to the other 3.
Jacqueline went through RttFA with us, and she was a force and a lot of fun. I just kept forgetting to guess the outcome of skill tests when her Pendulum was out. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We also had William who used Nathaniel’s Boxing Gloves and a slew of Guardian and Survivor spirit cards and he was pretty amazing too. I’m interested to see how the cursed and blessed tokens impact the chaos bag.

i capitulated and got Stella and Nathaniel along with Winnie, so I'm in the same boat. i'm still playing Winnie and Father Mat at the start of Dunwich, and i'd like to throw Zoey in there for a scenario maybe, but now i want to play Nathaniel too. i didn't expect to have this problem with liking so many of the characters!