X-Wing Squad Builder Update

By FFGSysops, in X-Wing Squad Builder

New App That Dropped Today Review:

It does not seem to have a save button and it is missing a selection for game mode (I.e. extended, hyperspace, etc). The points are off for the ships and upgrades I tried (Res A-Wings with heroic and adv optics). 0 out 5 stars. What are they trying to push on us?!

Well, it’s down again so I never got to see what they are trying to push.

17 minutes ago, Vykk Draygo said:

Well, it’s down again so I never got to see what they are trying to push.

It's back up now.

1 hour ago, Tharcas said:

New App That Dropped Today Review:

It does not seem to have a save button and it is missing a selection for game mode (I.e. extended, hyperspace, etc). The points are off for the ships and upgrades I tried (Res A-Wings with heroic and adv optics). 0 out 5 stars. What are they trying to push on us?!

No save button. It keeps any changes or new squads you make automatically. You select the game mode you want by clicking the box between the Squad Name and point value of the squad. Points are off because the new app has the November points change in it.

Regarding the points update. All of my Hyperspace squads are now illegal..... 😖

Edited by T70 Driver

T70 Driver,

I see. That’s what I thought too, but the auto save didn’t work for me. Points updates are points updates. Res A-Wings got whacked, but maybe they needed it! The interface was much improved, but if it won’t save for me, it’s not worth it. AMG or FFG or whoever is just wasting money if you ask me. Third party developers are giving me FREE tools that work now. I wouldn’t care, but I want them to be profitable, or else they will try something REALLY dumb like raise prices. These guys just don’t seem to have a very good sense of their business and that makes for a bad gamer experience. But its ok. I have plenty of X-Wing stuff, and I have D&D and other games too. They don’t need my money.

Edited by Tharcas

Updating on the fly, it seems. Work in progress.

I can save, with the tick symbol, and it kept the updates I made to the squadron.

No new android app yet.

Edited by Aetherer
More words