2.0 Upgrade cards creator

By Fordawn, in X-Wing

Probably just the formatting of that post RedLeader.

For my part, I've taken copies of the 'shipName' and shipStats' JSON files and added the Bwing, Ewing and ARC.

So now you should have two merge requests. I realise it should probably be one, but I'm feeling my way through it.

Hopefully that will help @Fordawn

EDIT- Have just noticed some extra icons that I couldn't locate. Ship icons for the bottom of the card. Hopefully you can add those in 😊

Edited by SDCC

@Fordawn Could you add the capability for an upgrade card to take 2 symbols? Like how Calibrated Laser Targeting has a Config symbol and a Modification symbol or Barrage Rockets has 2 missile symbols.

-Add working charges on upgrade cards

-Add working force on upgrade cards

-Add other ships

-Able to select more than one upgrade type or two of the same (upgrade cards that take up multiple slots)

-More than one added action on an upgrade card and make them linkable (servo-motor s-foils t-65)

Ive been waiting for a long time to add some new ideas that I have on paper. If we get these updates, ill post them here!

Just designed this card. I was looking for a way to thematically include Goldie because I thought the concept of a disruptive card that you assigned to another ship would be really cool, and so fun (at least for the player who controls it :) ). Hope you enjoy!

This card has a non-recurring charge limit of two - for some reason the site was glitching and wouldn't put it on.

Goldie - Copy.png

Edit: Just after posting, I realized that this card might work a bit smoother if it was a condition/crew combo like Agent Kallus? just putting that out there.

Edited by Cyptor
12 minutes ago, Cyptor said:

I realized that this card might work a bit smoother if it was a condition/crew combo like Agent Kallus? just putting that out there.

Probably the better call there. Call it Sabotaged or something similar. That would allow you to drop the astromech upgrade requirement. Forcing a failed action seems harsh without allowing a way compensate. Perhaps, this:

"If the ship assigned the Sabotaged condition at range 0-2 performs an action, you may spend one charge to cause that action to fail unless that ship gains a stress or jam token."

On 3/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, SDCC said:

For my part, I've taken copies of the 'shipName' and shipStats' JSON files and added the Bwing, Ewing and ARC.

So now you should have two merge requests. I realise it should probably be one, but I'm feeling my way through it.

Thanks that's cool I'll check that this evening

On 3/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, 5050Saint said:

Could you add the capability for an upgrade card to take 2 symbols? Like how Calibrated Laser Targeting has a Config symbol and a Modification symbol or Barrage Rockets has 2 missile symbols.

The way i'm doing upgrades cards now I don't think it will work but I know it would be a goo addition. I'll add it to my todo list.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, Redleader128 said:

-Add working charges on upgrade cards

-Add working force on upgrade cards

-Add other ships

-Able to select more than one upgrade type or two of the same (upgrade cards that take up multiple slots)

-More than one added action on an upgrade card and make them linkable (servo-motor s-foils t-65)

There are a lot of things that can be added/fixed, between this and some 40k painting I will be productive this week.

Just designed this card. I was looking for a way to thematically include Goldie because I thought the concept of a disruptive card that you assigned to another ship would be really cool, and so fun (at least for the player who controls it :) ).

Looks really fun, and yes maybe it will play better with a condition and stress tokens

Any word on when the charges and force will be working again?

Firstly sorry for the lack of updates

On 4/29/2020 at 9:29 PM, Gupa-nupa said:

Any word on when the charges and force will be working again?

I fixed it and it works now. I might change the way it works next week. Adding the ships for the pilot cards and custom huge ship cards are also on my list

Awesome! I just went and looked at it and it works great! Thanks!

Oops

Edited by martini74
Wrong thread

The "Technology" card type icon is missing.

techicon.JPG