2.0 Upgrade cards creator

By Fordawn, in X-Wing

I guess I'll post just that one...

evidently I'm limited to how much I can upload.

Upload to imgur, post link.

I've been digging this one. we've been doing 7 points with no force points, 9 with 1 force point, 12 with 2 force, and 16 points with 3 force points.

It's made Strikers tons of fun and the 7b Delta with Anakin, though expensive, much more competitive.

20190403_052629.jpg

I'd like to inquire as to how the pilot card creator is coming along? I've got some ideas I'd like to put down.

Trying out the card creator. Any word when configurations will work?

download (1).png

Anyone care for mini death star tech?

Prototype_Laser_Cannon (1).png

Just because.

image.png.91fc43e8bb6ea63ea2db72796fcb0d8b.png

Been pondering this weapon type for a while, and I think I've gotten some reasonable mechanics worked out here.

Flak_Cannon (revised).png

Edited by D3fiantQrow

Can't seem to post any more photos (ran out of website kB attachment limit), but I'll still add my ideas via text:

Seismic Torpedoes Front Arc(no dice or range bonus) Range 2-3 2 Charges

Attack [Target Lock] : Spend 1 charge and choose 1 obstacle. Each ship and remote at range 0-1 of the obstacle suffers 1 damage. Then, remove that obstacle.

Is pretty much seismic charges, but only out you front arc. Keep in mind all attack rules must be followed, so the obstacle has to be locked and in your front arc and at range 2-3. Would be really good w/ R3 for hunting aces just out of range or your arc. Could even lock 2 obstacles for some huge area denial. Thinking about 5 points. Has the same art as 1.0

10 minutes ago, ImperialAce95 said:

Can't seem to post any more photos (ran out of website kB attachment limit), but I'll still add my ideas via text:

imgur is your friend.

Hey! I love the work that you did, but the function for adding charges and force to upgrade cards seems to not be working. Would you mind helping me?

Hi thanks. It looks like the charges are not working if there is no text, I will look more in detail this weekend

There's also a major issue with carriage returns: If you try to make the text into two paragraphs, it just scrambles the lines all over the place.

Any word when you can put the official FFG fonts in? It's not that these one's aren't the same so much as that they're not even close...

Edited by ClassicalMoser

So I just went back in to make a card and nothing is working now.....

The upgrade card type is all messed up with actions and when I try and change anything I get the something is wrong notification. Also if you are going in to fix somethings this weekend, would you add the possibility to make an upgrade card take multiple slots?

Any luck??

Were you able to get it or is it a problem with my computer- I don't want to sound needy or anything; I just think that you've put in so much work on this I think that it should work properly.

Hi, I haven't looked for the font recently but last time I checked it was not free and quite expensive.

You are right but I am not always working on the website, last time I worked on it was maybe a month or 2 ago. I worked on some fixes mainly on the pilot part, but haven't published my changed : I will do it this evening

Hey there,

I was looking for a way of creating a card for HOTAC, and found this!

I have a couple of questions.

1. Will any other ships be added? Such as the ARC or the Ewing?
  2. Can an action be made red? I can only see linked actions being stressful.

Thanks in advance. Great bit of kit :)

On 8/10/2018 at 11:13 PM, Shockley said:

Good Trick...

Good_Trick (1).png

I think you forgot "... may spend a (flash) to assign..." otherwise, the two charges don't make sense. The should be used somehow.

How did you get the charges to work??

Hi,

Will any other ships be added? Such as the ARC or the Ewing?

The data for the ships come from 2 files, I just need to take the time and add each ship one by one. See here for more info (if one of you know about json, git and pull requests you can even help me to do it ! )

Can an action be made red? I can only see linked actions being stressful.

If you select only the action on the right, it will be red.

How did you get the charges to work??

Hmm to be honest I don't remember changing anything on this side. I think the problem was coming from the image (it still doesn't work for some image other than png, i'll have to find where the problem is coming from).

4 hours ago, Fordawn said:

Hi,

The data for the ships come from 2 files, I just need to take the time and add each ship one by one. See here for more info (if one of you know about json, git and pull requests you can even help me to do it ! )

If you select only the action on the right, it will be red.

Hmm to be honest I don't remember changing anything on this side. I think the problem was coming from the image (it still doesn't work for some image other than png, i'll have to find where the problem is coming from).

Thanks for replying.

I have limited experience with git, but am surrounded by plenty who have lots. So if I can help I will!

Not to add tp the confusion, but here is a list of things that I think need to be added or fixed. Note this is personal opinion tho

-Add working charges on upgrade cards

-Add working force on upgrade cards

-Add other ships

-Able to select more than one upgrade type or two of the same (upgrade cards that take up multiple slots)

-More than one added action on an upgrade card and make them linkable (servo-motor s-foils t-65)

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into this thing. I have a TON of good ideas that ive been sitting on for some time now, and if you can do those things I will be able to finally create them!!

Edited by Redleader128

I dont know why the text is fuzzy....