2.0 Upgrade cards creator

By Fordawn, in X-Wing

Thanks, the update is great.

I’ve found that it doesn’t do anything of you click on the pilot cards section.

Thanks. I haven't started the pilot cards. It may take me 2 or 3 days, but i don't know when i'll do it. And the upgrade card creator is not finished yet (actions, adding shield/health, better symbol integration for the text...)

Can I use your card design on the front page? I would be cool if the card you click on the front page changed everytime (with maybe 10 or 15 random cards).

I'll post here when I make some changes.

That’s completely fine with me to use the design, that would be great.

Awesome! Thanks!

I've made some additions to the website:

- action restrictions

- all the symbols can now be included in the main text

copilot.png.5a376b7b4199ba4fe5a0f8dfd98aa60b.png

Remaining to be done:

- the "grant action" part

- vertical alignment of the texts

- better symbol integration

(and pilot cards and the gallery)

Some other examples:

Veteran_bomber.png.6b418c6e47ec46da02e67a29fafff98b.png

Edit: It looks like there is a total image size limit. So here is the next image: https://ibb.co/gnfpsp

Edited by Fordawn

Nice update,

Another card: 3A0B74EF-138D-4431-8D9B-8DA3DF8D13A7.jpeg.5b0c3d08a196d256ce717308afa4b262.jpeg

Thanks.

Nice design, seems balanced being only once very 2 turns and limited to 2 critical hits.

nice little site

Still dickering about....

Jaxxon.png

Ion_Encumberance_System.png

Thanks

New update: you can now add actions, hull and shield.

copilot.jpg hull_upgrade.jpg

I still have some issues with symbol integration, it is not always aligned with the text, like here:

thrust_panels.jpg

Just a sneak peek

empire.png

I'm going to use this for my X Wing/Age of Rebellion RPG.

Cooool ?

This site is great, the cards turn out really well and the features you can add to the cards are fantastic! I've made crew cards for all of the characters in the WEG d6 rpg I've been running for awhile and can't wait to make the pilot cards for their ship once the pilot section is finished!

Thanks

I'm currently doing ship stats but it is taking me some time.

I'll do the card text next and hopefully the website will be finished one day

Whoa!! This is great!! Thanks alot!

I used to create my own pilot cards in v1!

The new version with ship stats is online

I'll do the image next and description soon

Any updates?

To be honest I haven't done anything new since September due to a lack of time and motivation (back to school yay). I'll try to get back to it soon, hopefully before the end of the month.

Hi, thanks a lot for the website. It is awesome. 🙂

Please, which font is used for the upgrade tittle ? It seems it doesn't manage the accent on french vowel. 😞

I haven't seen your message earlier my bad. For the fonts I use Arial (main font) and Orbitron (titles). I haven't tested any special characters but it looks like the vowels are displayed in small letters. this is weird because Orbitron actually supports the letter "É" at least when I test it on the google font website. I can change so that they will show as "E", I'm slowly going back to developping the website.

I have been busy.

elDqNNaqaE5K8gvvARz_yfedmelSbNGgllxe7K2VNsTPN5sw0UVstFJkM27Tj7U0R5aZVPmnqDuSKy8LKoPUCT8H0Yff-qzZzvoagbNO6uL9f3h3tHTJeU_ge_DU1D4TwQX6IKqs 91YrO5qb7O1RFi_cw58XrFcpGybqYIA56ppAKhhYp9l0JLVaT2DJaqy6f7ZqTuLkJVTxkxtikV2gcLIIOnHgJTluLnG_lrEcRlWEqTI3t6Zkzwt9s_ke7-xu2fcbsz9XV30X3LjO kfrExOuSMy4q5bnvb28bx2dVX7-L7G_xj7u5k1QjjIwvhyrz7nBrNHt5bxzDIeS4WbjNbGKlRAItXjjDlpFBHs-mvlDTC_Uf1tuCsWuCs1ys91w16rur0qSkdm6eJCMEqgte-S45

xCdgZ32nCpHH4XeAu0eUVBqnA90QAqUN_AYcuhiboFl48pA2FFCMTjVc0NoV0lwRYlyqwVk3c7w90gpvTv07U4ezUlvjdBrAKlpjBWk4GtXd5Fg6wqe8VE01HyWixrUN6lm15Poi PkpcRQxgVaOwq2jVfdbtYIrddQHH-KlORoQjjrEgwg8t-79b6U-LkdTY4t6WoW0yQZLSeBMkFBF2Tnipa5mUU7wJD2T_84x2wkurBfPgMNfW7VXYQNA4pwVmZVROj7jxKdaZ2i2c ypoAMUj6hxOg3Riey-lPXw8NIW1ik6h8ojVARCo5NlWMKkf7Co4S8f6IbqhuDZMkfWA2nMxfGYZI6V10SfGSaM_jzGQ4jOKdNbbnjI6mmgGGAFRJpyS9ER1uQgZwGgtnBjs77ZG2

Cool designs. I am currently working on the texts, specifically the vertical alignment.