Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

38 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

A second passanger a snoring child on your ship

How he managed to get up to the upper deck of the ship, particularly without the droids noticing will be an interesting story.

Bind (opposed) : 3eP+4eF+1eD+2eC 1 threat, 5 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p--.png p-s.png p-s-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls.png d-th.png c-f.png c-f-f.png

Hey, @Stormbourne , which direction are you headed? Across the hall, forwards towards the cockpit, of aft?

well i don't really know the interior of the ship so mostly just away from you

Well, you’re currently on the upper deck in one of the two forward holds set mid ship, one port, one starboard. There’s only one set of double doors for each hold, so you actually have to run past Korath to get out of the hold. Once that’s done (which we can conclude you did), you have three choices, across the hall to the other hold, forward or aft. Which direction you head will determine what you see.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

well if i can't escape without you seeing me i'll edit the IC

Edited by Stormbourne

There aren’t any maintenance shafts in the holds. This isn’t a capital ship. It’s a transport. You only have one exit and three directions you can head after that.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Well then how did i get in here

Well, either you hacked the main ramp, one of the two side air locks and climbed in, or climbed up on top of the ship (which itself is a feat) and hacked the top hatch. All of them would have required getting past the ship’s security systems and past three droids. Given that the ship was being resupplied at the time, the main hatch would have been down to allow for the loading crews to load the ship.

For the record, this is the ship you snuck onto:

jedi_star_test_1_by_tramp_graphics-dbhid

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Basically, any “maintenance ducts” would be under the floorboards of the lower deck, along the keel.

okay this should work IC changed

Edited by Stormbourne
11 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Well, either you hacked the main ramp, one of the two side air locks and climbed in, or climbed up on top of the ship (which itself is a feat) and hacked the top hatch. All of them would have required getting past the ship’s security systems and past three droids. Given that the ship was being resupplied at the time, the main hatch would have been down to allow for the loading crews to load the ship.

For the record, this is the ship you snuck onto:

jedi_star_test_1_by_tramp_graphics-dbhid

A deckplan would be more helpful

5 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

A deckplan would be more helpful

Yes, but given that he hasn't ever been in the ship, his character wouldn't know the deck plan. He would only know what he actually sees with his own eyes.

Now, @Stormbourne , This is what you intitially saw in the cargo hold (I'm assuming Starboard hold).

6d3bc817f7d499c51ab4ae4ff4f250.jpg

Exiting the hold, you see this accross the hall:

a533a8b490e6fb01d5371c4680846f.jpg

THis to the fore:

2c0f6cc3a28bf079e8ac352c900e94.jpg

And this Aft:

cdf97d936677e3a04bed17d2243f6c.jpg

@Tramp Graphics , or the loading ramp was left open when Hacker was overseeing the refueling of the ship. Also a deck plan would be helpful if only so we know where stuff is for later rp.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , or the loading ramp was left open when Hacker was overseeing the refueling of the ship. Also a deck plan would be helpful if only so we know where stuff is for later rp.

Yeah, I'm keeping the full deckplan a secret for now. If you want to see it, I can PM you the links.

Ok, why are you keeping the ship deck plan a secret?

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, why are you keeping the ship deck plan a secret?

Basically they wouldn't have knowledge of the ship if they had never been on it before. Also so that when they do get a "tour" of the ship, and everything that has been done with it, their reactions are genuine.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Right, but you never have been to Kafrene and I just made you do a streetwise check rather than go through this charade. Also the YZ-900 is not a particularity unique design.

jedi_star_floorplan_ud_updated_by_tramp_

jedi_star_floorplan_ld_updated_by_tramp_

neat

2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

neat

Yeah, but it doesn't really help with what you tried to do with your previous edit. ?

i know

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

i know

However, I'm guessing that those screen caps do.

screen capture what am i a savage nah just downloaded them

So, @Rabobankrider , how long's the preflight gonna take?