Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Ok, can everyone please roll for destiny points. @Tramp Graphics please keep track of the score in the first post here so that we know what we have to work with.

Also, can everyone please make a quick post to introduce your master characters? What they're doing, where they're at etc, just to set the scene for later. @Lotr_Nerd , I've had to guess what to put for your character, but if you don't like what I've got in the intro for now, let me know. @Stormbourne I hope you're ok with Dantooine, it seemed to fit what it has on your character sheet.

After everyone has their intro's up, @Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten , you are free to proceed with your section of the session. Enjoy! :)

12 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, can everyone please roll for destiny points. @Tramp Graphics please keep track of the score in the first post here so that we know what we have to work with.

After everyone has their intro's up, @Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten , you are free to proceed with your section of the session. Enjoy! :)

Not a problem. @awayputurwpn had us using this app for keeping track of Destiny points. It works great.

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

f-ds.png

50 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, can everyone please make a quick post to introduce your master characters? What they're doing, where they're at etc, just to set the scene for later.

Here or IC?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Stormbourne I hope you're ok with Dantooine, it seemed to fit what it has on your character sheet.

yea all good

f-ds.png

PS. destiny hates us

Edited by Stormbourne
2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

yea all good

f-ds.png

PS. destiny hates us

Yes, yes it does.

1eF : 2 Light Side [1eF=LS/LS]
f-ls-ls.png

http://orokos.com/roll/624815

How are you guys getting the pretty link stuff? (New to Orokos)

Also, light side, FTW!

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
Snarky comment
1 minute ago, Jonas Shaaf said:
1eF : 2 Light Side [1eF=LS/LS]
f-ls-ls.png

http://orokos.com/roll/624815

How are you guys getting the pretty link stuff? (New to Orokos)

What do you mean by “pretty link stuff”?

The linked "Destiny 1eF"

Look under the Roll’s result on the dice roll. You will find a link saying “ link : BBCode ”. Click on that and a box will open up revealing the BBcode for that roll. Copy it and paste it into your post. It’s that simple.

Destiry : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Awesome sauce, thanks

f-ds.png

9 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Not a problem. @awayputurwpn had us using this app for keeping track of Destiny points. It works great.

nice little app

Can the intros be in the ic section please, I shoukd gave specified that beforehand. ?

5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Can the intros be in the ic section please, I shoukd gave specified that beforehand. ?

the other thread?

when ever or when we become important to play?

Edited by Stormbourne

Good point, I think you can post them whenever you think it will fit in nicely.

OK, who still has to roll Destiny?

I'd like to roll forsee as drez'n will be meditating...

33 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Good point, I think you can post them whenever you think it will fit in nicely.

So i should not wait for these posts?

Destiny Point : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

@TheShard , feel free to roll for it, although I don't know what upgrades you have etc because I haven't seen the completed sheet yet.

@CathyKitten , you and @Tramp Graphics can carry on as you choose at the moment. :)

Added a post (and some pics).