Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

20 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Eh, we can if people want

..well I mean you're the GM, it's your call, but that is the default method for initiative of the system. If you're using the fixed system that's fine, I don't really care either way, but it would be nice to know up front before we start...you know, doing initiative stuff :P

Edited by KungFuFerret

Also, I have to ask, given the words chosen from the Imperial officer's little speech. Is it a typo that he said "endless" instead of "unless"? Or is it that he's just That Drunk, that his words are jumbled. :D

I'm asking because if he is that sloshed, it's definitely going to play into what Re'peek decides to do, action wise. Also I find it wonderfully funny too :D

Just wondering if I need to roll Initiative as well, it isn't clear to me at the moment.

1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Just wondering if I need to roll Initiative as well, it isn't clear to me at the moment.

I think if you're in the building, yeah. The only distinction he made was what dice pool you would roll, based on being actually at the bar itself, or just in the club in general.

2 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

I think if you're in the building, yeah. The only distinction he made was what dice pool you would roll, based on being actually at the bar itself, or just in the club in general.

Cool, thanks.

: 1eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png

So, not the best roll then.

So, I'll have Jace approach the Imperial Officer. I'm guessing Knowledge (Warfare) will be needed to figure out what rank is this officer?

I wonder if I can start a rant and get this thing going. The alcohol and frustration is getting to him.

Edited by satkaz

Typo, my bad :P And for this one I think we'll just go with the set initiative order this time, it just suits my personal taste if everyone's cool with that. It doesn't make tooo much difference I don't think in a combat situation like this.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Typo, my bad :P And for this one I think we'll just go with the set initiative order this time, it just suits my personal taste if everyone's cool with that. It doesn't make tooo much difference I don't think in a combat situation like this.

Alright, no problem.

I also forgot to add the Duros lot to this, so I'll do that now. It's going to be a hectic brawl guys :P

eager to get started :P

@Rabobankrider Again, need to know the difficulty of a Knowledge (Warfare) check to identify the rank of the imperial officer. I have a way to get things started with that.

4 hours ago, satkaz said:

@Rabobankrider Again, need to know the difficulty of a Knowledge (Warfare) check to identify the rank of the imperial officer. I have a way to get things started with that.

Yeah, looks like your first unless the Duros, @Tweedledope , or @ExileofEnya beat 2 success 2 advantages.

Edit: Looks like the Duros are first atm. This should be interesting lol

Edited by Vergence
Duros now first

Sorry, as they aren't in uniform I'll say hard, but have a boost for you past experience of military personnel

Just saying right now, going to have so much fun with this encounter, given the variables and my own sense of devilry :D

31 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Sorry, as they aren't in uniform I'll say hard, but have a boost for you past experience of military personnel

Knowledge Warfare [Rank?] : 3eA+3eD+1eB 1 success
a-s.png a--.png a-a-a.png d--.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png b-s-a.png

Give me the rank.

My Initiative

Cool : 2eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png

Initiative : 1eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png

Should be entraining with the Duros acting first to Seb’s encounter, then Jace, and next the Imperials.

Seb goes to speak to Leto but leaves before he can respond. The Dug next attempts to speak to Jex but interrupted by the Imp. Goes to punch the Imp but downed before the swings? :P

Edited by Vergence

@satkaz , you could tell his is a lieutenant, most likely of a fighter squad judging by the leatherjacket him and the others are wearing.

@Tweedledope , as the fight is likely to start between you and the pilot, if you want to throw the first punch you can take a free shot. That is unless someone else wants to take the first shot.

35 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

That is unless someone else wants to take the first shot.

Re'peek has no desire to throw the first punch, but he's definitely got something on his mind, given how the scene got set up :D

@Rabobankrider Alright, to start things off, can I throw a bottle at the lieutenant? Even if it misses, I want to start it off with a good ol'fashioned bottle.

It's going to be an improvised weapon, but since there's nothing for throwing them at people, what's your ruling about it? I was thinking Ranged (Light) with 1 automatic threat or increase the difficulty by 1. Damage will be Brawn +1. What do you think?

Edited by satkaz

I'd say threat for it, and if you want to go for it. If you're within reach you can just smack him if you want.

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'd say threat for it, and if you want to go for it. If you're within reach you can just smack him if you want.

Ranged Light [Bottle Incoming!] : 2eP+1eA+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s.png p--.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png

Well, Jace can't throw. A zero in all aspects with the added threat. This is fine. :P

Edited by satkaz

Any ideas for your advantage?

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Any ideas for your advantage?

If I had advantage, it'd be giving it to @Tweedledope as a boost for distracting the lieutenant, but again, using an improvised weapon gave me an automatic threat, so it's 0 success, 0 advantage.

Edited by satkaz