Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Alright, I'm going to roll for the Duros, since I should be nearby them:

Underworld [Duros gang] : 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png a-a.png a--.png d-th.png d--.png

Looks like Jace knows a little about them.

Also, @Vergence , noticed your post trails beyond what would normally be the space for comments.

The width displayed fine on my phone but, ignored post width on my laptop. I couldn't find a way to correct it other than delete it all and rewrite from scratch. Not sure what was causing it, sorry.

As to being able to notice people, as far as for spotting Re'peek, well there's a reason I gave him a glowing hot pink drink :P Aside from my enjoyment of the naming convention for it.

Yeah, I figured I’d open a casual acquaintance opening for @Tweedledope ‘s Dug and jump into the party connection with Re’peek. Everyone might have some casual connection to the party now.

I'll have my character join your characters soon.

Again, @Rabobankrider , got a success and an advantage on the Duros. What's it going to be?

Edited by satkaz

I'd say success you can see they're all armed with simple pistols and wearing swoop gang gear. Advantage you can see there's a low ranking lieutenant with them.

Alright, what's the chance I can isolate the lieutenant so that Jace can extract information out of him about Danjo's whereabouts?

Yes, if it fails, I expect it to go loud.

@satkaz , at this minute in time your chances are pretty slim. They've essentially taken over that room. You're welcome to try if you have a cunning plan, but the odds are not in your favour right now.

I'm going to flip a destiny point, so that the group has a chance to hear @Tweedledope . Yay for Dug's vs imps!

Hmm, I wonder if I can send some drinks and stuff at the Duros' way...someone's gotta use the refresher sometime with drinks going about.

Otherwise, I guess I'll be heading to the front, since while Jace is trying to find his target, it wouldn't be wise to hit a room full of Duros with blaster pistols.

Edited by satkaz
1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz , at this minute in time your chances are pretty slim. They've essentially taken over that room. You're welcome to try if you have a cunning plan, but the odds are not in your favour right now.

I'm going to flip a destiny point, so that the group has a chance to hear @Tweedledope . Yay for Dug's vs imps!

The imperial cheering group or our party hears an ‘audible bark’ towards the toast?

Yeah, it may seem a bit implausible, but that's what destiny points are for so I can alter the situation to make it so. :) It progresses the plot in the direction I was planning on as well so that's a plus :P

Well, guess Jace will head out to the front then.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION Do you think HU-1K might know Seb as your go-to after a street fight? @Tweedledope Maybe the Droid Tech repairs Hu-1K at cost pleased with his winnings by betting on him?

Huh, so what would it take for those guys to piss off, considering that they're in a bar with tons of aliens in a planet that is most likely not too friendly to the Empire?

Well considering the attitude of these guys and the drink they've had it'll either take @Tweedledope 's character cheering the empire or a fight. I'm hoping for the latter :-p

8 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Well considering the attitude of these guys and the drink they've had it'll either take @Tweedledope 's character cheering the empire or a fight. I'm hoping for the latter :-p

Most likely a fight, then. Jace'll be ready.

On 12/16/2017 at 11:22 PM, Vergence said:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION Do you think HU-1K might know Seb as your go-to after a street fight? @Tweedledope Maybe the Droid Tech repairs Hu-1K at cost pleased with his winnings by betting on him?

Sounds good with me. how about you @Tweedledope ?

jakub-maslowski-hulk-yoda.jpg?1513607648

HU-1K Smash Imps!

.....i totally never made that connection with his droid name :D That's ok though, I've got my own little joke too.

1 hour ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Sounds good with me. how about you @Tweedledope ?

10-4. Sounds good to me! Might even offer you a discount if you swear to protect me and my shop! ;)

I do like the idea of a little guy and a massive bodyguard

26 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I do like the idea of a little guy and a massive bodyguard

I prefer the other way around myself. The big guy is the one being protected, and it's some little whirling dervish butt-kicker that is the body guard. Or some blaster crazy little guy. They can then call the person in and say something like "Bring in the Big Gun". And then this little person come into the scene, and everyone who knows the person's reputation gets all cowed and intimidated. And the PC's are like "What? He's 3 feet tall!" *one round later* "Oh, so that's what my colon looks like, I never knew....also....ow."

That does sound better

It does. So, since it looks like we're heading to a fight, who's starting it?