Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

15 minutes ago, satkaz said:

It does. So, since it looks like we're heading to a fight, who's starting it?

Part of me wants to try something for the lulz of it, but my only issue is I'm not entirely sure, at this point, that my PC would care :D , he doesn't know the Dug. Though a blaster has come out, so maybe he'd rather not see someone killed...I dunno.

4 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Part of me wants to try something for the lulz of it, but my only issue is I'm not entirely sure, at this point, that my PC would care :D , he doesn't know the Dug. Though a blaster has come out, so maybe he'd rather not see someone killed...I dunno.

For Jace, at this point, he has only seen Jex in passing so far, and he's just waiting to see if things are going to get ugly. But yeah, if anyone tries shooting either of them, Jace is going to shoot. After all, he's got his sense of duty. And if those guys wanna cheer for the Empire, they can stand to bleed for it.

Edited by satkaz
10 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Yeah, Leto wouldn’t care until I see Jace out of prison. The chain reaction is all prep! The dug just needs to light the fuse lol.

7 hours ago, Tweedledope said:

10-4. Sounds good to me! Might even offer you a discount if you swear to protect me and my shop! ;)

I figure that's the arrangement,

1. HU-1K is damaged

2. Sab repairs HU-1K

3. Man bothers Sab

4. HU-1K "bothers" and/or makes the bother-er resemble a bowl of protein soup

8 hours ago, Vergence said:

jakub-maslowski-hulk-yoda.jpg?1513607648

HU-1K Smash Imps!

Well I guess I found the picture for his SWSheets page.

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

We just need Dare Devaronian or Spruce Vayne aka Chandra-Fan Mon take out the Duros now.

Edited by Vergence
16 hours ago, Vergence said:

We just need Dare Devaronian or Spruce Vayne aka Chandra-Fan Mon take out the Duros now.

Chadra-Fan Sentinel? :)

15 minutes ago, Tweedledope said:

Chadra-Fan Sentinel? :)

Dare Devaronian would probably be a Shadow/Investigator/Marauder for dual stun meele with farsight and enhance? Chadra-Fan Mon Gagdeteer/Cybertech/Martial Artist?

16 minutes ago, Vergence said:

Dare Devaronian would probably be a Shadow/Investigator/Marauder for dual stun meele with farsight and enhance? Chadra-Fan Mon Gagdeteer/Cybertech/Martial Artist?

Definitely for Dare Devaronian. Also have Farsight mastery, of course.

Reserving spot for opposed Stealth check (let me know the opposed difficulty) to slide on the brass knuckles and potential Initiative/Brawl rolls.

Edited by Tweedledope

@Tweedledope , I'll say for the brass knuckles it's going to be a skulduggery vs vigilance (2 green).

Skulduggery For Brass Knuckles : 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 threat
a-a.png a--.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Could've gone better...as an aside, I thought Stealth covered concealing your actions.

It may do, I'll double check. I tjough skulduggery as it seemed lime a sleight of hand type action.

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

It may do, I'll double check. I tjough skulduggery as it seemed lime a sleight of hand type action.

Yeah I always understood skulduggery to cover things like sleight of hand, concealing things on your person, pickpocketing, etc. Stealth generally covers trying to not be detected at large. For example, I'm very good IRL at being a sneaky bastard, I can creep up on you like gang busters! But if you ask me to try and pickpocket someone....hahahahaah, yeah...no, that's not happening :D

Reading through the Force and Destiny rulebook (because that's the one I have on hand now), I support the idea that Skullduggery would have been used to slip some brass knuckles quietly. Stealth sounds like just not being seen in general.

Although the text says at the GM's discretion, one can use Agility for Skullduggery for more physical approaches. Dunno if slipping brass knuckles counts as being physical enough.

Eh, it's not a big deal. I'm gonna punch me a d-bag imperial regardless. :D

So, @Rabobankrider , in preparation for the incoming fight, what are we rolling for initiative: Cool or Vigilance?

Edited by satkaz

If you are at the bar (which I think most of you are) then cool, if you're not, then vigilance.

...Shouldn't have gone to the bar. Dang that Tatooine Malt :P

Cool [Initiative] : 2eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-a.png

Initiative : 2eA 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s.png a-a-a.png

My cool and vigilance pools are the same, so it's all the same to me :D

Combat Initiative:

Edited by Rabobankrider

So we're doing fixed initiative roster? Not the "people choose a slot they want to use as they see fit" method?

Eh, we can if people want

Vigilance Rusty Droid : 2eA 2 successes
a-s.png a-s.png

Is there a shareable online paint-like web base doc that we could use like google docs to sketch out combat scene positioning?