By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Dark Side Points: 2

Light Side Points: 5

Edited by Rabobankrider

Destiny Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Pool : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Time to insert @ExileofEnya 's Cantina joke?

Destiny Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Pool : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Pool : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Rough draft is up, I present HU-1K the Humiliater

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

Well, that's a fair amount of DS points. This is going to get interesting.

Ok so refresh my memory, which PC's are actually old acquaintances on Nar Shadda from years ago? I don't remember anyone ever fleshing that out specifically. Would be good to know since people are showing up inside, if Re'peek knows them from his childhood.

3 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Ok so refresh my memory, which PC's are actually old acquaintances on Nar Shadda from years ago? I don't remember anyone ever fleshing that out specifically. Would be good to know since people are showing up inside, if Re'peek knows them from his childhood.

I recall Leto and Jace were part of the same gang at one point, so it's probably those two. Jex sort of knows Jace because Jace dated his College friend, so that rules him out from being part of the gang in the old days. Sebrungo is sort of a newcomer as well, not to Nar Shaada but it's possible he knows you guys from tuning up your vehicles. No clue about HU-1K, although he and Seb may know each-other possibly.

Edited by ExileofEnya

I set it up so that Jace was part of a gang before they split ways, so Leto works well, as well as Jex. Re'peek could work with Leto and Jace, it seems.

Seb's only been planetside for a few years. That said, he likely is known by everyone for his superior mechanic skills compared to some of the other unscrupulous mechanics. Seb takes pride in his work.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , when you're happy with your character feel free to post in the ic thread :)

Okay, just waiting for approval.

Character looks good to me, you should probably try tie in a link to one of these other pc's though. You can think about that after your post though, as the first one is just to introduce characters.

Sorry guys, I'll get my post done tomorrow.

So, considering that Jace is sneaking around the back of the cantina, unlike everyone else, what kind of checks do I need to do in order to try and find Danjo?

Yeah, my post (others too?) was really just trying to help set up the scene. Do you want us to chic-chat by catching up with our ole buddies or did you have something in mind?

I depends on how you guys react to the big group. As you can probably tell there is going to be a climax to this, where you guys will be thrown together. I will ensure you all meat up sooner or later regardless of individual reactions.

Hm, if the newcomers are at the front, Jace wouldn't have seen or heard them...unless he'd be already sneaking around and was at the right moment to hear them.

Probably need a DP to see if one of those guys is the target. And then we can start things off with a bang, I'm guessing.

Edited by satkaz

I think the Duros would be new for Jace too as they’ve recently allied.

3 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I think the Duros would be new for Jace too as they’ve recently allied.

Was talking about the bunch of newcomers that cheered for the Empire. Unless those two are the same group.

I'd say they are 'conventiantly' located within sight or hearing of all the PC's :P The Duros's are in a different section while the patriots are in the main room I'd say. Average perception (or underworld for the Duros) can reveal some bits and pieces about anyone of particular interest to you guys.