Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I'll tell you all now, you guys won't be in combat again until you've all grouped together if that helps.

I think that I might flip a dp. I don't even remember how much money I have alone.

2 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

I think that I might flip a dp. I don't even remember how much money I have alone.

Your sheet says 75 credits.

Never mind, then. :)

Edited by AdvocatXD

@SithArissa , you'd think that it's a safe bet that the road leading left (across the view of the guards if you're in the open) would lead you towards the exit of the industrial site. There's probably a terminal there that you could use.

@Rabobankrider that mean another stealth check?

If you want to try and sneak past them it'll be an average perception with a setback. Or if you want you can make dash for it which would be a hard athletics.

Perception : 1eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 failure, 1 Triumph

p-tr.png a-s.png a-a.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s-f.png

Well, ok then.

@SithArissa , is this a stealth check? If so what would you like to do with the triumph?

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

@SithArissa , is this a stealth check? If so what would you like to do with the triumph?

You said average perception?

Ah my bad, that was a mistype. I should have said stealth.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ah my bad, that was a mistype. I should have said stealth.

Stealth : 2eA+2eD+1eS 0 successes

a-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Net nothing.

Ok @AdvocatXD and @satkaz , what do you want to do re: meds?

@SithArissa , this is going to be a chase scene for you, so it will be a versus athletics (no difficult terrain so it's just a simple check). They will be starting at medium range and their check is: Duros Thugs Chase : 3eA 1 success, 4 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png

Run : 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage

a-s.png a-a.png

Ok @SithArissa , you are on the run here on the way out of the industrial area (assuming that's your plan), but they are gaining on you. You can narrate that as you wish.

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok @SithArissa , you are on the run here on the way out of the industrial area (assuming that's your plan), but they are gaining on you. You can narrate that as you wish.

Where are chase rules? Or can you give me a quick run down? (pun intended)

Basically for a foot chase the two parties start at their respective ranges from each other (in this case medium), and both make an athletics check. If you get the higher result you increase the gap by 1 range band, if they get the highest result they close it by one.

Just to let you guys know, I won't be on till after Christmas, probably Saturday.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Ok @AdvocatXD and @satkaz , what do you want to do re: meds?

This offer will take ALL of our credits. What do you think we should do, @satkaz ? Should we accept the offer or negotiate further?

I've got AAA in Negotiation, if we choose the latter.

Edited by AdvocatXD

So what are you thinking guys? I can't progress without a response.

I’m resting at home base with Hettie

Cool, I'm going to tell you my ooc plan for bringing the group together, just so you guys know what I had planned and to help focus things. The place you guys are supposed to be meeting the Duros (thanks to @satkaz 's deception) is on the outskirts of the industrial sector, in the direction that @SithArissa is running. It seems like a convenient way to gather the party.

Because of this, I'm afraid I will have to pause @SithArissa 's escape till @AdvocatXD and @satkaz have finished their part. After that unless you guys have anything else major planned we can move to have you guys on the way to your meeting.

As long as you whippersnappers bring me my meds I can join you. @AdvocatXD @satkaz

@AdvocatXD , I think @satkaz is inactive at the moment, so the call is yours.