Sorry About The Mess: Arena A

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

12 minutes ago, Nightone said:

4. Setback The Antigravation and Vaccuum will also add 2 setbacks to ANY Check made.

I'd say combat checks, and any Brawn- or Agility-related checks.

Also vacuum means you can't hear each other, unless you've got in-helmet comlinks for some reason :)

yeah well correct no talking ... only keeping shut so no precious air escapes!

Ok so can i switch around gear?? Otherwise yeah i wouldn't know. And shouldn't we be stronger in space? No gravity to his us down?

Otherwise...

Color? : 1d100 17

you may choose the color.

No no strength upgrade in space (per RAW)

If you want extra gear you'll need to switch a DP (for one item)

But hey I've got the samt problem with my not vaccuum seald armor...

Edited by Nightone

Can i flip that for vac sealed? Or just an individual item?

not for the attachment, but for a respirator or an overlay emergency suit/ magnetic field emitter you just grabbed for example.

7 hours ago, Nightone said:

Suffucation: at the beginning of each Combat round each character (with no respirator vaccuum sealing) has to do a coordination check (as OOTI) to hold his breath and fight against the cold of vakuum.
this starts at hard (3 purple) and increases each round by one. ONCE the chek is faild the carackter immediatly suffers the vacuum damage 4 Wounds and 4 Strain! next round he will only suffer the damage and won't do the check

Without vacuum seals, you still are able to hold your breath, so the strain suffering wouldn't happen for the first several rounds. However, again, during each round without protective gear in hard vacuum, you suffer 3 wounds.

That being said, I don't believe the vacuum will be a problem for either of you (to begin with, at any rate!). Your respective armor suits both qualify as "protective gear" in this regard.

This is based on the description of PX-1 in Dangerous Covenants, and extrapolated for the template for augmentative armor (in lieu of a description, it has qualities that other "augmentative armors" like the PX-1 suit have.

Edited by awayputurwpn

Oh ok so no damage from the beginning only when the coordination check (to hold the breath in) fails?

Ok I can work with that! you are the GM for this ^^

(totally forgot about this in the description of my own armor :huh: thought I would have to gain the attachment to work with it / in addition there is the special *beeing able to be vaccuum seald* point with in the Armor construction rule...)

Edited by Nightone

You can hold your breath a number of rounds = your Brawn with no check needed.

I would also propose the following Despair option.

Suit rupture: your armor loses its vacuum sealed properties and you are exposed to vacuum. Every round, at the end of your turn, you will suffer 3 wounds until you patch the breach or return to a breathable atmosphere, and you must hold your breath or begin suffocating.

2 hours ago, awayputurwpn said:

You can hold your breath a number of rounds = your Brawn with no check needed.

Oh right (somehow I forgot that!)... six rounds with out any "air trouble" then

1 hour ago, awayputurwpn said:

I would also propose the following Despair option.

Suit rupture: your armor loses its vacuum sealed properties and you are exposed to vacuum. Every round, at the end of your turn, you will suffer 3 wounds until you patch the breach or return to a breathable atmosphere, and you must hold your breath or begin suffocating.

totally accepted

@TheShard you won the DP choosing pool please decide on white or black (and make your cool and DP check)

Choose white.

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Are we just having a two dice pool?

Cool : 2eA 1 success
a--.png a-s.png

5 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Are we just having a two dice pool?

// It'll be yours plus Nightone's, so yes. //

Shall we have a gentlemen's agreement we both flip dps for rebreathers? Or just jump into the chaos of space?

Shall we have a gentlemen's agreement we both flip dps for rebreathers? Or just jump into the chaos of space?

46 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Your call! I'd be surprised if the fight lasted more than 4 rounds.

initative (I've got a bad feeling about this one)
http://orokos.com/roll/560133

1eA : 0 successes [1eA=-]
a--.png

Destiny Pool

http://orokos.com/roll/559888

1eF : 2 Light Side [1eF=LS/LS]
f-ls-ls.png

The force is stron with you....

You may flip one for a rebreather, I'll try to hold my breath in.

So actual Status:

Short range, all weapons are holsterd, no force powers are active, I've got no rebrether (holdon air for 6 rounds due to Brawn).

DP: 2 W and 1 B

come and get me.

BTW @TheShard why did you wrote down that your new Lightsaber adds an automatic Advantage to Combat? I did agree for you to switch your defensive shoto to a STANDARD Lightsaber...

That's what it said on oggdudes, now that I'm thinking about it, its probably a miscaclculation because it also rolls me disorient 2 even though i failed one of those checks. I'll remedy it after work.

Edited by TheShard

That's what it said on oggdudes, now that I'm thinking about it, its probably a miscaclculation because it also rolls me disorient 2 even though i failed one of those checks. I'll regremedy ot after work.

Duplicate

Ok! must be some mistake set in the CharGen. Let's start when ever your ready.

so much will depend on the first round here ^^

Oh its the triumph from hilt construction... Fine tuned emitter or something like that.