Star Wars: Jedi Quest OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I assume we're engaged with the troopers. If so then i aim and hit if not I engage then hit

Using my etaan crystal lightsaber

: 5eA+1eA+1eB+1eD 4 successes, 6 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-f-th.png

Four crits dude

4 hours ago, Matt Skywalker said:

I assume we're engaged with the troopers. If so then i aim and hit if not I engage then hit

Using my etaan crystal lightsaber

: 5eA+1eA+1eB+1eD 4 successes, 6 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-f-th.png

Four crits dude

You didn't role a second difficultly dice but also didn't roll your Ability's as Proficiencies. Your choice to reroll or take the instant kill of all four troopers.

I'm going to roll if to see if you alerted the other 4 troopers.

Heard combat? : 2eA+1eD+2eS 0 successes
a-a.png a-s.png d-th.png s-f.png s--.png

Did not alert the other group. If you take the instant kill feel free to move onto Chundaars turn before Maa't goes again (Can do both in same post). Both NPCs groups were in the same slot and will not take a turn.

The other guards are standing on the walk way that encircles the large building only two movements away (medium range).

Instant kill.

: 3eA+2eD 2 successes
a-s.png a-s.png a-a.png d-th.png d--.png

Chundaars hit. Will deal with both in ic post

20 hours ago, killerbeardhawk said:

she should nt be in the story at all until the end? If you want me to run the game but have your complete control of the story you will need to tell me more than: You're job is to get the PCs together. Can you tell how the story is intended to play out and what I need to do to complete the goals you expect from your characters? Are there other storylines I am still unfamiliar with? So far you have Hacker, Mathis, Rei, and Korath, how exactly do you want these characters to interact. what scenes in the future should I plan ahead for? Could you at least list the things I shouldn't be planning, things that would interfere with your characters storylines?

Why introduce a character who we won't see for a long time? Just to roll the armor? What planet does Korath really want to go to? Why did you, if you have a master storyline in play, just leave Korath to go wherever I choose? Now it will need to be changed so you can join in on another players starting intro?

3 post in and we are already changing the whole game to fit you're personal desires. Why not just tell me directly what I need to do to correctly act as GM?

I said that from the very beginning that I needed Rei to be found last , possibly at the same time, or just after Mychal'el, since they're both in the same system, if not the same world. That way the other players' character's can meet Rei all at the same time, new armor and all.

Also, I never stated what gender the character is, nor what the character looks like . Rei Atin could be male or female. You'll find that out when the character's formally introduced. It also looks like The Shy Ion is back, so she may still be playing (I hope).

Edited by Tramp Graphics
1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I said that from the very beginning that I needed Rei to be found last , possibly at the same time, or just after Mychal'el, since they're both in the same system, if not the same world. That way the other players' character's can meet Rei all at the same time, new armor and all.

Also, I never stated what gender the character is, more what the character looks like . Rei Atin could be male or female. You'll find that out when the character's formally introduced. It also looks like The Shy Ion is back, so she may still be playing (I hope).

Sounds great. Once Mychal'el's character is introduced, we will continue Korath storyline's where ever you want to go to meet up him.

45 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Sounds great. Once Mychal'el's character is introduced, we will continue Korath storyline's where ever you want to go to meet up him.

That means you'll need to get Matt's character's to the Mandalore system somehow.

29 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

That means you'll need to get Matt's character's to the Mandalore system somehow.

How long will we have until that character is introduced?

I'm not sure. Mychal'el still has 1050 XP to spend. I don't know why it's taking him so long. It might be because we're on different time schedules, but I honestly don't know. You could always detour Korath elsewhere. Also, I sent a PM to The Shy Ion to see if she still wanted in. I hope to hear from her soon, and am glad she's back on the forums.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Maat's attack roll

: 5eP+1eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 advantage
p--.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png p-a.png a--.png d-th.png d--.png

14 dam 1 crit plus 7 from chundarr.

Edited by Matt Skywalker
16 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I'm not sure. Mychal'el still has 1050 XP to spend. I don't know why it's taking him so long. It might be because we're on different time schedules, but I honestly don't know. You could always detour Korath elsewhere. Also, I sent a PM to The Shy Ion to see if she still wanted in. I hope to hear from her soon, and am glad she's back on the forums.

Where would you like Korath to detour to?

15 hours ago, Matt Skywalker said:

Maat's attack roll

: 5eP+1eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 advantage
p--.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png p-a.png a--.png d-th.png d--.png

14 dam 1 crit plus 7 from chundarr.

Chundarr doesnt kill anyone. Between Maats crit and damage, he will finish off the hurt one, kill two more, and insta kill the last. All 4 killed again.

I'm going to give Maa't 5 points of conflict for resorting to violence first without looking at other options. (And for murdering 8 troopers)

I'll end "structured time" with that. You are standing infront of the main door inside.

Edited by killerbeardhawk

How often is one session.

1 hour ago, Matt Skywalker said:

How often is one session.

We most likely won't end this "session" until everyone is together. But on average it should be 3+ encounters for each session.

4 hours ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Where would you like Korath to detour to?

Probably where Matt's characters are, since his are the only characters currently ready. That's what I thought you were going to do from the beginning, and that seems to be where the Force would most likely lead him given that that's where the "need" seems to be the greatest. Korath is still in Hyperspace, so, depending upon how long it takes to get there, he could either make it, before the battle is over, or some time after. I have that Advantage to spend from the Astrogation roll, I could use it to shave a chunk off of the travel time.

16 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Probably where Matt's characters are, since his are the only characters currently ready. That's what I thought you were going to do from the beginning, and that seems to be where the Force would most likely lead him given that that's where the "need" seems to be the greatest. Korath is still in Hyperspace, so, depending upon how long it takes to get there, he could either make it, before the battle is over, or some time after. I have that Advantage to spend from the Astrogation roll, I could use it to shave a chunk off of the travel time.

So you will exit hyperspace above Kamino. What will you do after?

6 hours ago, killerbeardhawk said:

So you will exit hyperspace above Kamino. What will you do after?

First, I'll do a scan of the planet and surrounding orbital area, The Jedi Star as a Sensor range of Medium. I'm looking for any ships that might be in orbit or on planet, Then I'll follow up with a Seek power check. Korath isn't exactly sure who he's looking for, but the Force guided him here so he's trying to seek out any potential Force users.

What's the Computer use difficulty? I have a Computer skill of YYG. I'll start with that

2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

First, I'll do a scan of the planet and surrounding orbital area, The Jedi Star as a Sensor range of Medium. I'm looking for any ships that might be in orbit or on planet, Then I'll follow up with a Seek power check. Korath isn't exactly sure who he's looking for, but the Force guided him here so he's trying to seek out any potential Force users.

What's the Computer use difficulty? I have a Computer skill of YYG. I'll start with that

Easy, I'll give you a boost fro. Those advanced sensors

7 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Easy, I'll give you a boost fro. Those advanced sensors

2eP+1eA+1eB+1eD : 1 success, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph [2eP=S, Tr] [1eA=S] [1eB=A/A] [1eD=F/F]
p-s.png p-tr.png a-s.png b-a-a.png d-f-f.png

http://orokos.com/roll/532844

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

2eP+1eA+1eB+1eD : 1 success, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph [2eP=S, Tr] [1eA=S] [1eB=A/A] [1eD=F/F]
p-s.png p-tr.png a-s.png b-a-a.png d-f-f.png

http://orokos.com/roll/532844

What will you with all those symbols?

Just now, killerbeardhawk said:

What will you with all those symbols?

I have no idea. Any suggestions would be helpful. The examples given in the book are either for hacking or for scanning an enemy ship during combat.

I have no idea. Any suggestions would be helpful. The examples given in the book are either for hacking or for scanning an enemy ship during combat.

Im not exactly sure what you were scanning, or where. You were scanning ships in meduim range of you? Your not in the planet?

Just now, killerbeardhawk said:

Im not exactly sure what you were scanning, or where. You were scanning ships in meduim range of you? Your not in the planet?

I'm currently coming into orbit and am scanning for any other ships that might be in orbit or on planet (friendly or potentially not), and life forms (particularly sentients), as well as for a place to land.

I'm currently coming into orbit and am scanning for any other ships that might be in orbit or on planet (friendly or potentially not), and life forms (particularly sentients), as well as for a place to land.

Well looks like you found some. I'll let the triumph be what ever kind of ship you want. Advantages you see where it's going to land.