Star Wars: Jedi Quest OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I cant see the crawl on my phone. Can you copy paste in here?

Edited by killerbeardhawk
24 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

I cant see the crawl on my phone. Can you copy paste in here?

I PM'd it to you

Oops

Destiny : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Matt Skywalker
Mistake

I have no idea what this means or what I'm doing

I just punched in 2eF into two separate dice rolling things for Mychal'el & Koda. I hope that's what I was supposed to do. I don't know what 2eF means but it was on Matt's so I figured that's what I was supposed to do.

Both got the same Kryptonian symbols.

2eF : 4 Light Side [2eF=LS/LS, LS/LS]
f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

Edited by Mychal'el

That means your telling okoros to roll 2 force dice

The system(for FFG dice) is the number of dice you want to roll

An e then the first letter in the dice you want to roll making sure to capitalize it.

Also you add a plus to any dice roll with multiple types like this.

2eP+2eA

Only 1 force dice per player please. And make sure to put the game title Jedi Quest in the roll notes so we can reference them later.

What should I expect IC posts?

Once all three force dice have been rolled Tramp will need to edit this post to reflect how many of each symbol are present in the pool. If there are only 3 results, each player rolling only a single, I'll add in a white to make 4 results.

I will probably be fighting first order troops at the beginning.

13 minutes ago, Matt Skywalker said:

I will probably be fighting first order troops at the beginning.

That's sounds exciting!

OK, Korath leaves planet Ossus and prepares to got to hyperspace, during which he spends a little time BSing with Hacker over the comms. He has both Holistic Navigation (an active talent that removes one Despair or as many threat as I have ranks in Perception), and Intuitive Navigation (a passive talent), as well as Galaxy Mapper (passive, removes one Setback per rank and halves the Astrogation time). My first destination is up to you, I'm letting the Force guide me. What's my difficulty?

Edited by Tramp Graphics
13 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

OK, Korath leaves planet Ossus and prepares to got to hyperspace, during which he spends a little time BSing with Hacker over the comms. He has both Holistic Navigation (an active talent that removes one Despair or as many threat as I have ranks in Perception), and Intuitive Navigation (a passive talent), as well as Galaxy Mapper (passive, removes one Setback per rank and halves the Astrogation time). My first destination is up to you, I'm letting the Force guide me. What's my difficulty?

Random location? Hard upgraded once.

Here's my roll:

2eA+1eP+4eF+2eD+1eC : 1 failure, 1 threat, 3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side [2eA=A, -] [1eP=S/S] [4eF=LS/LS, DS, DS/DS, LS] [2eD=Th, F/F] [1eC=F/Th]
a-a.png a--.png p-s-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls.png d-th.png d-f-f.png c-f-th.png

http://orokos.com/roll/531750

MY Holistic Navigation cancels the threat, by flipping a destiny point, and I use the light side Force points to add 2 successes, and 1 advantage.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
10 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Here's my roll:

2eA+1eP+4eF+2eD+1eC : 1 failure, 1 threat, 3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side [2eA=A, -] [1eP=S/S] [4eF=LS/LS, DS, DS/DS, LS] [2eD=Th, F/F] [1eC=F/Th]
a-a.png a--.png p-s-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls.png d-th.png d-f-f.png c-f-th.png

http://orokos.com/roll/531750

MY Holistic Navigation cancels the threat, by flipping a destiny point, and I use the light side Force points to add 2 successes, and 1 advantage.

You end up at the Moon of Concordia.

OK, so I'm in the Mandalore system. (Concorida is a moon around the planet Mandalore) cut to next player. I'll post in the IC thread.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
22 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

OK, cut to next player. I'll post in the IC thread.

If you want to post/roll rei too go ahead. I'll be reflipping that DP on thier armor roll.

Edited by killerbeardhawk

Rei is working at the family forge (a homestead workshop). And the character has a tool kit, and thus the right tools for the job, and is taking the fulln16 hours.

Base difficulty for Customizable armored is average (2 purple).

So, what's the total dice pool that I need to roll?

Edited by Tramp Graphics
8 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

So, what's the total dice pool that I need to roll?

What's your mechanic skill?

Just now, killerbeardhawk said:

What's your mechanic skill?

GYY

2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

GYY

So you roll your skill and the difficulty of the check. Average. I flipped the DP Korath spent so it will be upgraded once.

3 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

So you roll your skill and the difficulty of the check. Average. I flipped the DP Korath spent so it will be upgraded once.

That's what I needed. I wasn't sure if you were going to add any boosts for the workshop or not.

did you read my last PM?

Edited by Tramp Graphics

1eA+2eP+1eD+1eC : 1 success, 2 advantage [1eA=-] [2eP=S/A, A/A] [1eD=Th] [1eC=-]
a--.png p-s-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png c--.png

http://orokos.com/roll/531762

I got 1 success and 2 advantage. I spend one advantage to make the armor sealable and the other to make it lightweight, which reduces the encumbrance by one.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Since I'm travelling between two sectors within the same region, Korath will be in hyperspace for anywhere between 10 and 72 standard hours . Go to the next player. I'll be offline until tomorrow.

Edited by Tramp Graphics