Xenomic's Fan Sets (Now accepting requests! See first post for more details)

By Xenomic, in UFS General Discussion

Well....another day, another license done. Guilty Gear is now fully fixed and reuploaded on the ShinXenomic account! What's next? No idea! Keep tuned!

Well, I didn't see much wrong with these sets, so Samurai Shodown and Soul Calibur III have been reuploaded (nothing fixed), and Samurai Shodown gains a few new cards as well! Only KOF Extension and Final Fantasy remain on the ShinXenomic account, so for now, expect the main Xenomic account to start getting uploads now!

Also, all Promos are now only at the ShinXenomic account! Keep this in mind! I'll be fixing the links in the first post once everything gets sorted out.

And in addition to this, all Midnight Bliss Promos, on the Xenomic account, have been uploaded as well! Fire Emblem will follow shortly, followed by Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors (no fixes on any of these). If you wish to review these and see if anything needs fixed, feel free to do so ^^

EDIT: And all cards uploaded on the Xenomic account. Granted, that account has far less UFS cards now, but it's the only place you'll find the Touhou cards (if anyone cares enough about them) as well as the Fire Emblem, Dynasty Warriors, and Midnight Bliss Promos....no. I'm not going to move any of these to the new account. That would take an absurd amount of time to relocate the Touhou stuff D:

HOWEVER, I might relocate them there if I must....though I don't want to. I'll probably also update the Xenomic account with newer sets if I have space.

Well....everything BUT KOF Extension has been reuploaded (no fixes to a lot of things, but most were new anyways, and I'll leave the reviewing up to you folks). KOF Extension will take a little bit longer to upload again since I want to fix it up good. Then....I have some stuff for Super Smash Bros. and more for Touhou that I want to do (Touhou might get its 10th set soon). After that....not sure what else I have planned for cards....

Currently in the process of uploading the KOF Extension set (only Adelheid's stuff has been fixed), though Photobucket is epic failing now so it'll be a while, but I promise to have them all up before I head off to bed tonight! Then time for new stuff.....and hopefully reviews and fixes from you guys ^^;

And with this, all cards have been reuploaded finally! Took long enough...

Your Sol Badguy designs are ridiculous. That's the ultimate burn deck.. o_o

I wanted him to deal with burn, but some of his stuff might need toned down if used with him.....no idea how to do so though x_x

And as this post, more cards have been made! Here's what's new:

King of Fighters 2006:

Battle-Hardened Veterans
Armor Ralf*
Athena ::
Alba ::

King of Fighters Extension:

Ash***
Chronicles of NESTS

Super Smash Bros:

Mewtwo*
Roy's Counter
Ike's Counter
Vanish
Chef
Spinning Kong
Yoshi Bomb
Egg Roll
Needle Storm
Koopa Klaw
Confusion
Disable
Shadow Ball
Double-Edge Dance
Diddy's Banana Peel
Monkey Flip
Dolphin Slash
Shield Breaker
Fighting For One Cause

Other Games:

Demitri :.:
Jedah :.:
Lilith :.:

Touhou:

*New Youmu set, though I have no idea where to put. It'll probably be in its own new set*
Dual Spark
One new attack for Kanako
Some uploaded cards for Flandre with new images

And some previews:

Battle-HardenedVeterans.jpg Athena4.jpg ArmorRalf1.jpg FightingForOneCause.jpg Lilith5.jpg Demitri5.jpg HellRealmSword200Yojanain1Slash.jpg WhiteTowerSword.jpg

And two new Touhou sets have been made! Both found on my Xenomic account, and I think they're both rather decent, though Oriental Sacred Place is mostly older cards moved from Subterranean Animism, since I had too many characters there (5 per set is the norm for the Touhou sets). Dunno what else I'll do, though Yuugi will be expanded upon in Subterranean Animism.

Still deciding on what sets to work on now, since SSB is pretty much done, and GG is done as well....hmmm

Some previews of cards from Undefined Fantastic Object set:

YoukaiSaviour.jpg Kogasa1.jpg TheGhostoftheShipwreck.jpg NueSignMysteriousSnakeShow.jpg Ellen1.jpg

And a Promo from Oriental Sacred Place:

Rinnosuke1.jpg

Hey man,

you make good cards

I'm really interested in the god of War set.

If you are busy, can you drop me the template and I'll try out a few cards.

If you are free, I'll source for the pictures and come up with some ideas and you make them out?

LMK

Thanks

If you want the template, you'll have to give me your email to send to, though this will be the only time I'll send them. I am rather busy with other things atm, so making cards right now is little priority yet again ^^;

Hey, Xenomic. Where or how can I get your fan made cards? What I mean is, I'd like to collect your fan cards. But also I'd like to play some of them, they're pretty cool. Thanks!

First post has the link to both of my Photobucket pages that has all of the cards currently made by me.

Hey guys, I just wanted everyone to know that I'm currenly on a daily basis thinking of some UFS fan stuff myself. These are the games and or characters that I'm working on.

Clayfighters(the first one.)

Mace the Dark Age(awesome game.)

Papeboy(yep you heard it right, he's gonna be unique.)

Mortal Kombat Trilogy(none of those 3d games, just trilogy.)

Killer Instinct(yep)

I'll let you guys know about my status once in a while.

I'm trying your deck challenge but you have way too much stuff. I've been at it for 3 days and I'm still only halfway through reading the cards :(

also, my character needs more dragon stuff than you have.

Yeah, there's over 3800 cards now I think.....and it's not really growing as much anymore due to resources ^^;;

Ellen and Rinnosuke are completely busted -.-' I like the Murasa card, though. Snake Show could probably Stun: 2, have some moderate cost (like (6+) or something) for the ability, and trigger on complete blocks only. Kogasa strikes me as frog-slaying and needs some cleanup besides (attach the cards to each player's character would be better and more concise than inventing a set-aside zone, ability needs to state that it can be played by both, and is there +9 progressive on playing that card, since they all go to the card pool? And do all the unplayed ones just stay there? Maybe just reveal the 10 cards, and discard the unplayed ones?)

Anyway, I'm going to be remaking my Touhou sets to bring them more in line with NEWFS standards. (and to use moar art :P ) What do you think about "inventing" keyword traits? Like, instead of punch, kick, and so on you have Spread, Trap, Sweep, etc. for Touhou. That way I get around the constant problem of trying to find nine different ways to mechanically represent certain styles of attacks, by just making the characters like the keyword. (i.e. Eirin, Flandre, Sanae, and probably a few more, all like to use trap-style spell cards - Galaxy in a Pot, Nine Syllable Stabs, Kagome Kagome, etc.) Also solves that "every attack is ranged" issue >.<

Yeah, Rinnosuke and Ellen were hard to actually work with, since I was trying to go with their abilities x_x

Kogasa I was trying to go with her "SURPRISE!' ability she has, and well, I guess the attach to character would make her a lot more easier to work with. And I THINK it was supposed to not include progressive difficulty. Not sure x_x

And inventing new key words huh? That'd be pretty tricky to do, depending on how you go about doing so. Also, not ALL attacks are Ranged! There's some Weapon attacks too ^^;

Well, they wouldn't be keyword *abilities*, just traits. (like punch and kick) So that instead of coming up with incredibly awkward mechanics to try and represent the nature of a character's attacks, I can simply do things like:

*Eirin*
Good/Life/Void
6HS, 28VIT
E (4+): Your Trap attack gets Powerful:1 or Stun: 1. (your choice)
R Commit: After your opponent plays an ability that would commit any number of cards in your staging area, ready that many cards instead.

(The second ability is going to be part of a "doctor" theme, where she breaks out "cures" to respond to various negative effects your opponent might inflict on you :P )

Anyway, as for Rinnosuke and Ellen... I think Rinnosuke would need to cost 3 momentum and 3 foundations for the first two abilities. The third one would probably take committing your entire staging area to be even close to fair lol. Your opponent is getting those cards on their next turn anyway, so Rinnosuke can just play that ability towards the end of your turn and do his best Athena impression. Never mind the absurdity of being able to use it multiple times. Ellen should be a random discarded card, (as is it's just like getting your review step early except you have to ditch something) and her first ability could be commit 2 foundations for +4 or -2 damage. Second ability wants a momentum or two as an added cost. Defensive/foundation spam abilites have been watered way down in the new design plan.

Hm....I see. That is an interesting idea you got going there o.o

Yeah, I kinda should've reviewed Rinnosuke a bit better before I said "DONE!" with him. Oh wells. I'll fix him up real good at least ^^ Ellen isn't too bad to fix up at least....though I guess the static didn't work out as I planned it to ^^;;

I always thought a magic keyword trait was needed...

EDIT: how about a character/overpowered weapon attack split card (infinity resourse as anyone can weild him) of Excalibur from the Soul Eater anime?

Lol @ Demetri. Chaos flare + R + vit regen = game over. Doesnt evne need to really ever hit XD

I actually didn't even think about that, since I never look at Chaos Flare.....then again, I was trying to keep the new block in mind when making him. Legacy I'm trying to leave out of designing cards for now ^^;;;

I like how ToD Yuri can use KoF Yuri only cards.

Bahaha.....it's one of those blasted problems with making characters with the same names......did I not add any "L." to the end of that guy's name? Boooo!