Xenomic's Fan Sets (Now accepting requests! See first post for more details)

By Xenomic, in UFS General Discussion

I'd like to think one day we'd get a moderator who visits on a recurring basis, enough so to create a forum (although I believe that's the admin's job).

Although I don't really mind using the Off-Topic forum, I'd rather just use URLs to direct the reader to my works instead of clogging up thread after thread with hundreds upon hundreds of cards.

Xenomic, I'm close to joining you among the ranks of people who have created more cards than the creators themselves XD.

I dunno about that. lol At the current time, including my most recent cards, I have made 3706 cards.....that's a lot of cards, and it keeps going up as of right now at that x_x

Xenomic said:

I dunno about that. lol At the current time, including my most recent cards, I have made 3706 cards.....that's a lot of cards, and it keeps going up as of right now at that x_x

OK yeah I'm not quite there yet XD.

I'm relatively close. I started designing my 2009 sets based off of the old 99-card way, but with Hata's new direction, I've changed it up quite a bit. So yeah, I've made tons upon tons of cards, but I'm going back and giving them the "HD Remix" look-over. I'm almost finished with my first Soul Calibur III set, which is going to be the first expansion alongside KOF, which I haven't decided on how to work it.

I gotta say, I'm really regretting turning down that opportunity to relocate to MN to work with them =/

Heh. I wouldn't have been able to move anywhere even if I could, so even if I DID somehow manage to get a position over there, I wouldn't have had any way of doing it. But yeah, I did my own "HD Remix" of my older sets long ago with fixing stuff up, though the KOF sets are still missing a ton of images (which I doubt I'll ever get really). I'm actually surprised I'm still going with these after how long of doing them. On numerous occassions I wanted to quit making these, but I tend to come back to these anyways when I'm bored. ^^;;

And now for the update. I'll probably have more later if I'm bored, but here we go!

Final Fantasy:

Gilgamesh* (FFV)
Dragoon Class (FFV)
Dancer Class (Updated pic) (FFV)
Red Mage Class (FFV)

Beatrix* (FFIX)
Freya Crescent** (FFIX)
Cypress Pile (FFIX)
Mage Staff (FFIX)
Poetical (FFIX/Foundation)
Last Moment (FFIX/Foundation)
Setting the Plans into Motion (FFIX/Foundation)

Treachery (FFVI/Foundation)
Esper Form (FFVI/Asset)
Relm*

Apocalypse (FFVII/Asset)

Floral Fallal (FFX/Foundation)
Warrior Class (FFX/Foundation)
Final Fantasy X-2 (FFX/Foundation)
Celsius (FFX/Asset)

Midnight Bliss:

MB Ky*

MUGEN:

Al*
Al**
Original Copy of Necronomicon
Direct and Bold
Secondary Pilot
Mecha Pilots

Super Smash Bros.:

A Honorable Rival (Meta Knight)
A Mysterious Warrior (Meta Knight)

More later when I get to them ^^

Xenomic said:

As for sending stuff, I'd need emails to do that. And I sees no emails ^^

I believe mine is the only thing in my profile.

boredem works the other way for me. I get all lazy and unable to do anything when I'm bored which mkes no sense as it means I stay bored rather than walking downstairs to turn on my games consoles...

Gah! I'm telling you, this forum does not like me seeing emails in people's profiles! D:<

Sorry, but I don't sees it in yer profile Draco D:

[email protected]

I can see it but you do seem to have this problem...

Sent your way Draco. Enjoy ^^

thankyou.

umm... are one word posts allowedhere? if not, what do I do with this one?

I don't see why they're not allowed here. ^^

they're not allowed on a lot of forums so I thought I'd better check.

Also, for those of you fellow fans of this thread, it'll probably be a long while before I do anymore cards, as I'm simply drained of both ideas and images to use for these. I don't even know how I'm managing these anymore tbh. ^^;;

Wellll.......why hasn't there been anything new from me? I've been wanting to do cards for about a month now but....considering the site that I used to get my font from has turned stupid.......I can't really use it anymore for the font, thus making it impossible for me to make anything correctly. So unless anyone can find a new site for the Benguiat EF Bold font, I'm kinda stuck ^^;;

s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/

For those wondering where my UFS sets will be, you can find them here. It will take a while to upload them all, and I might have to even use another account just to upload the rest (or keep them on my main photobucket....)

Not going to lie... some of those fan-user cards are pretty funny.

Hm? What exactly do you mean by that? o.o

Requesting

God of War!!

Kratos vs Zeus battlebag

Assets: Blades of Chaos, Blade of Olympus

Terrain: Ruins of Athens

Action: Quick Roll- Your opponent's attack of X speed or less is evaded. It deals no damage and has no effect. X equals the number of cards in your hand. Remove this card from the game.

It'll be a while before I take requests atm, since I'm currently going through ALL of my cards and fixing them up. Right now, on the ShinXenomic account, all Street Fighter and Valkyrie Profile cards should be uploaded, while on the main account, all Touhou cards should be moved into their respective sets. King of Fighters 2006 also is separated into "sets" and I'm almost done with the first set (and fixing up stuff there). It'll be a long while before everything is back up.....but keep checking back for more info and whatnot!

Slight update:

2 of the 5 KOF 2006 sets are fully updated and uploaded now, them being the KOF 2006 and Maniax set. Working on the Maximum Impact set as of right now.

And with that, all KOF 2006 cards have been fixed and reuploaded! You can find them all here:

s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/King%20of%20Fighters%202006/

And as a special, here's a new promo that I made just recently for the KOF 2006 set:

Kula4.jpg

More to come later! Expect the KOF Extension to possibly take the longest to come back online.....as that is just a nightmare to go through x_x

Well, for those wondering, the Special cards are all up now and some updated (mostly mine), and the first set for Super Smash Bros. is updated and uploaded! Working on the Brawl set now (which is technicall set #3.....).

Also, another goody....expect to see more stuff for all 3 SSB sets, as I managed to get images for more attacks to use, including some from characters that I haven't even made yet. ^^

Hey would you be willing to tell me how you make the cards like that? Do you have like a file or something I can borrow that has like templates or something? [email protected]

I guess I'll send for once.....keep an eye out for a second reply, since I goofed up and hit send before I attached anything to the first one.....

Don't expect me to send anymore after this people though!

Also, here in a few the SSB set will be done with being updated. Don't expect ANYTHING new for it though until everything has been put back up! This may take a couple weeks to do at this rate...

And as of this post, Super Smash Bros. is fixed and re-uploaded for your pleasures! Again, new stuff will come out after all has been re-uploaded and fixed! I plan on doing Guilty Gear next so keep an eye out for that!