Xenomic's Fan Sets (Now accepting requests! See first post for more details)

By Xenomic, in UFS General Discussion

Seeing as there is no Fan Created forum, I guess I'll just post this here until there is one or something....also, quick question for you folks: Should I post my new sets in here, or in separate topics? It seems easier to see in separate topics and easier to discuss than having one big cluster of stuff in this topic.

Here's the link to all of the cards made thus far.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/

New link for UFS cards. Save the older link just in case I can't fill up this page with UFS cards:

s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/

This thread is here for previewing cards before they are made, so that I can make changes there and then.

Now, to make finding thing easier, here's links to each individual set:

Dynasty Warriors:
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Dynasty%20Warriors/

Fire Emblem:
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Fire%20Emblem/

Guilty Gear:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Guilty%20Gear/

King of Fighters 2006:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/King%20of%20Fighters%202006/

King of Fighters Extension:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/King%20of%20Fighters%20Extension/

Midnight Bliss Promos:
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Midnight%20Bliss%20Promos/

Special:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Special/

Super Smash Bros:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Super%20Smash%20Bros/

Touhou:
s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Touhou/

These all fall under the Promos folder:

Anime:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Anime/

Final Fantasy:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Final%20Fantasy/

Marvel vs Capcom 2:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Marvel%20Vs%20Capcom%202/

Melty Blood:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Melty%20Blood/

Mugen:
s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Promos/MUGEN/

Other Games:
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Promos/Other%20Games/

Resident Evil:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Resident%20Evil/

Samurai Shodown:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Samurai%20Shodown/

Samurai Warriors:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Samurai%20Warriors/

Soul Calibur III:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Soul%20Calibur%20III/

Street Fighter:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Street%20Fighter/

Valkyrie Profile:
s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/Promos/Valkyrie%20Profile/

***NOTE!!!***

For those interested, I am accepting requests now for cards to be made, as long as you have the pic for the card to be made with (pic hunting is rough for some of these cards....trust me. x_x). You can even tell me what you want it to do and whatnot, or let me come up with something for it on my own or with an idea. All up to you.

Also note, that if you REALLY want me to, I can make an entire set for you, though it may come with a price, since it does take time to make sets (as if you can't tell by all of the sets I have made. lol x_x).

I'll be having my next set preview up (you beat me to doing it Cetonis .V.) and go from there. And yes, I DO have a crapload of new stuff for my Touhou sets to upload now.

Just for random fun, if you'd like i'll design a fan set of Double Dragon. I just always felt that if we're playing a game built on the genre of fighting games, it'd be a little wrong to not include the first game i remember playing as a fighting style game.

If you want. All up to you there.

I'll get to that shortly, though I won't be able to add anything to my first post now cuz there's no way to edit posts .V.

Anyways, update galore!

KOF 2006 (Just pics here, for Billy's Bandana, Sacrifice Life for Power [iori], Repressing Memories [Leona], Anti-K' [Kula], Kula's Lollipop, Ground Wave [Terry], Clone of Kyo [K'], Master of Many Styles [Nightmare Geese], and The True Master of Shiranui [Mai])

Melty Blood (Musical Talent [Akiha] and 2 promos)

Other Games: Added in Marle*, Lucca*, Practice, and X-Strike. Gave Chrono Trigger a new pic.

Valkyrie Profile: Added Ether Strike and Finishing Strike...

And a massive load for both Touhou and Final Fantasy.

And a new set has been added in the Promo sections called Mugen. Yes, MUGEN. Though it's not like you think it is (with God Orochis and Evil Kens and stuff). Check it out if you care, here for now until they get a blasted Edit function >.>

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Promos/MUGEN/

Don't worry, I'll still get to your stuff Cascade.

For everyone else, I am currently updating ALL of my cards from ages ago to make them better/fixed up (these being mainly KOF 2006, KOF Extension, Guilty Gear, and Super Smash Bros). If anyone would like to help with reviewing these and letting me know what should be changed, please feel free to. I want to get these in their final forms before I end my UFS career. I may even put these into sets on my website. ^^

Ah......after so long of procrastinating, I finally did final updates to my KOF 2006 set from a year or 2 ago. Will be getting around to KOF Extension and Guilty Gear next for updates!

Wow you've been busy since I've been gone...

Yeah....slowly but surely I've been building up my fansets. Over 3000 some cards now I think, with my Touhou set about to be my biggest set (at 601 cards right now, with more to come x_xx).

And with that, KOF Extension gets its final updates and fixes! The following sets are next to go with final updates, in the following order:

Guilty Gear
Super Smash Bros
Final Fantasy
Midnight Bliss
Other Games
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Anime
Valkyrie Profile
Soul Calibur III
Samurai Shodown
Street Fighter

The rest will have updates regularly hopefully, moreso to Touhou atm than anything else. Melty Blood, Final Fantasy, and Guilty Gear MIGHT get more (GG is not certain atm though). Keep in tune though, since after I get more of these updates done (probably 2 or 3 more), I'll set up my 3rd Touhou set in its own topic (since I think it's best for it to be in its own topic. I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think?)

You can do sets for Guily Gear Overture to update it.

Also requesting Blazblue sets, but getting pics for that can probably be rough, unless you screen capture youtube/nicovideo.

Hm.....true, though getting pics for Overture might be just as rough as it would be for BlazBlue. Then again, I guess I do have Valentine so....I dunno yet.

I'll be updating later tonight with updates to many sets. Oddly enough, I haven't really seen anything that's needed updated too badly from Super Smash Bros, Guilty Gear, or Final Fantasy sets, though are some things that are going to change (must change Elixir and Megalixir .V.) . Will keep going further by going into the next few sets before I do the massive updates. lol

And with that, the following sets have been updated:

Final Fantasy:

Reina**
Rydia*
Rydia***
Zack**
Tidus*
Elixir
Megalixir
Sprint Shoes
Speed Drink
Chocofeather
Palom*
Ex-Soldier

Super Smash Bros.:

Sonic*
Spin Dash
Pokemon Stadium
Screw Attack
Chomp

Guilty Gear

Baiken*
Anji***
Sol**
Ky**
The Corrupted Flames
No Equals
Jam*
Jam's Restaurant
Ensenga
Captain of the Jellyfish Pirates
Dedicated to Protecting Others
Sworn Protection

Midnight Bliss Promos
Soul Calibur III

And with that, all that really remains is to add more to Final Fantasy and Touhou, and probably be done with making cards for good. ^^;

your hangin up your hat for good xenomic?

Quite possibly. Depends on how much love I have left for the game, considering I haven't played in about 1/2 years now I think? Though I might still make things here and there, though whether or not I upload em I'm not sure yet. ^^;

Xenomic said:

Quite possibly. Depends on how much love I have left for the game, considering I haven't played in about 1/2 years now I think? Though I might still make things here and there, though whether or not I upload em I'm not sure yet. ^^;

so you just make fan sets and don't play UFS?

That's pretty much how it's been for the past year for me yeah.

i wondered why you only posted on the fan made site.

Aye. I'd post more in other sections if I actually had a reason to. Sadly, that's not the case for me.

In other news, I'll be updating later tonight with more things for Final Fantasy (a lot was done in the past 2 days for this), one thing for Melty Blood, a few things for Samurai Shodown, and quite possibly some Soul Calibur and Street Fighter. Touhou will take a while to get to.

And so now....the following are updated:

Melty Blood (1 new Promo)

Touhou (Yuyuko gets a new set, and Iku now has her own set. There would be a lot more, especially for Koishi, Youmu, Yukari, Prismriver Sisters, Marisa, Reimu, Patchouli, and Suwako, but not enough material to work with)

Final Fantasy (Just a LOT done here.....)

Street Fighter (new people woo!)

Samurai Shodown (new Foundations for Nakoruru, and one a piece for Rimururu and Mina)

MUGEN (3 new things here)

And that's it right now. I'll probably do more another time.....especially Touhou if I get the proper material.

And now Touhou has been updated yet again. The following updates are as follows:

Hina Kagiyama (Gets last attack)
Iku Nagae (rest of her stuff added in)
Keine Kamishirasawa (rest of stuff added in)
Koishi Komeji (gets all attacks and 1 Foundation, as well as a 2nd character, as well having her own folder now)
Marisa Kirisame (3rd set made)
Nitori Kawashiro (added 2nd character and 2 Foundations)
Parsee Mizuhashi (rest of attacks and 2 Foundations, as well as 2nd character)
Ran Yakumo (rest of stuff added)
Sakuya Izayoi (4th set made)

Promos:

Kanako (Gets Mountain of Faith)

And with that, that will be all for quite a while with making cards. I'll get around to those blasted sets here later I guess.

Well, as soon as I say I'm not making more cards for a while, I made more cards......so sue me (please don't x_x)

Anyways, here's the updates:

Soul Calibur III (Added Xianghua6 and Xianghua7)

Samurai Shodown (all of Iroha's attacks, 2 actions, and Suzuhime*. Do note that Iroha's Character Only attack I do not advise younger people to take a look at though.....in fact, I might not even put it up.....depends.....or I'll put it up for a little bit, then take it down -.-)

Other Games (Added in Aino*, Saki***, Kamui*, Kamui**, Kasumi***, Ayane***, Lilith***, and Morrigan4)

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Added Sonson**)

Final Fantasy (Added Rosa* and Agrias*)

Missed me people?!

Anyways, back with some updates, and some heavy ones at that.

Dynasty Warriors (all cards updated)
Soul Calibur III (all characters updated)
Street Fighter (new Foundation added in)
Midnight Bliss Promos (MB Lord Raptor added)
Mugen (Updated with one character)
Other Games (all Dead or Alive characters updated)
Final Fantasy (updated with 3 Foundations and a new character card for Rosa)

Back with more! What's updated?

Samurai Shodown (updated with a few things. Old characters will be updated soon)
Valkyrie Profile (Updated with Alicia** and Alicia***)
Street Fighter (A decent amount added in, including Cammy10, Chun-Li11, Sakura5, Ingrid3, and a few others)
Soul Calibur III (Updated all characters, as well as added in Hilde finally)
Resident Evil (Updated with Jill*** and Resident Evil)
Other Games (Updated Arcana Hearts, Miscelleneous, Big Bang Beat, and Dead or Alive folders)
MUGEN (Updated slightly)

Keep tuned as I add in more! As usual, you can find the links to each folder on the first page, 1st post.

Hi xenomic, it sure has been a while since I've seen you (though the inactivity is all mine).

as I haven't baught any new cards since a few months before last time we spoke, I have no idea what FFG has done to the game but these forums sure seem to have gone down hill. no fan created section makes me angry!

anyway, on to why I'm here.

I'm bad at fan cards but I do have this one:

*Lloyd* 25/6

[air] [order] [void] (symbols not definite)

E: your attack gets plus 1 damage. playable only if your opponent has 3 or more attacks removed from the game.

E, discard 1 momentum: if your attack deals damage, your opponent removes the top card of their deck from the game.

I'm not 100% certain this is what he should do though and it certainly doesn't match his SCL self so I would (if you could) like a card of his SCL version.

and because you need a pic:

939465_20071022_screen009.jpg

do what you like with the background.