Jailbird and the Desperadoes OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

4 minutes ago, TheShard said:

The unhurt officer is a challenge the other fell off the seat and is in cover behind it and would be a challenge and a setback.

Righto, rolling up now.

Shooting the Imperial : 1eC+2eB+1eP+1eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
c-f-th.png b--.png b-a-a.png p-s-a.png a--.png

So no go on the shot, but I will use my 2 advantage to give the next ally to go a boost die on their action. Writing up IC now.

Edited by KungFuFerret

I'll also give the next pc an upgrade to their attack for @KungFuFerret rattling them.

Edit: Actually I'm gonna roll discipline to see if he rattles them.

Edited by TheShard

Btw, just checking, but are we having initiatives be person specific? Or are we using the game rules of it being slots in the order, and we can choose who goes when for our side?

Unhurt officer

Discipline : 2eD+2eP+1eA 1 success, 3 advantage
d-f-th.png d--.png p-a-a.png p-s-s.png a-a-a.png

Hurt o fficer

Discipline : 2eD+2eP+1eA+2eS 0 successes
d--.png d-th.png p-a-a.png p--.png a-s.png s-f.png s-th.png

Upgrade against hurt officer on next check if you want

Its now go whenever, however depending on circumstance I'll usually have rolls determine first round of structured time.

Edited by TheShard

K, are the other PC's now involved?

Edited by KungFuFerret

Dj just got aboard so its pc, pc, npc, npc, pc and next round the others will be there.

So I'm about to head to work, so my forum browsing will be sporadic at best, plus I'm working on about 1 hour of sleep, so once I am free, I'm probably just going to pass out. I'll opt for the last action again, just so anyone else can get done what they want while I'm in and out....possibly in and out of consciousness.

Kaz will act early again this round. He dives across the cabin to pick up his Saber and spending 2 Strain tries to finish off the injured officer.

edit: rerolled

Edited by Richardbuxton

Which one did you attack?

The injured one, who had Kaz's Saber in his chair.

Did you upgrade your attack?

Oops nope... jet lag is horrible.

actualy, he dived for cover too didn't he?

Edited by Richardbuxton

Well he tried but you cut the chair in half. So he's not protected. Just roll over, it's a purple and a red with a bonus from your new friend and an upgrade.

Well, about that officer:

Just die! : 1eD+1eC+3eP+1eA+1eB 4 successes, 2 advantage
d-th.png c--.png p-s.png p-s.png p-s-a.png a-a.png b-s-a.png

thats 10 Damage, breach 1 :blink: ... I'll stick with my original plan for the Advantage, 1 for a boost to the next pc and recover a strain.

Edited by Richardbuxton

So I'm awake again, but feel free to go next Tychus if you want.

Yea you killed him right dead @Richardbuxton

5 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Yea you killed him right dead @Richardbuxton

Right Dead...Fred? *sings* I'm....too sexy for my torso, too sexy for my torso, so sexy it HURTS!....oh wait, not that's the plasma burn that hurts! Gah!

Tychus' shot against the remaining officer...

Bang Bang : 4eP 2 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p--.png

1 hour ago, DJCrazee said:

Bang Bang

I Shot you down

Bang bang

You hit the ground.

Is it just me or are there no difficulty dice in that roll...

And he can have a boost from Kaz

Yes, rolled with no difficulty cause idk what(if any) setbacks Shard wants to put on there. Normally the Blaster Actuating Module gives a setback but that is negated by Custom Grip so usually shooting is at zero penalty as from GM placed modifiers.

40 minutes ago, DJCrazee said:

Yes, rolled with no difficulty cause idk what(if any) setbacks Shard wants to put on there. Normally the Blaster Actuating Module gives a setback but that is negated by Custom Grip so usually shooting is at zero penalty as from GM placed modifiers.

Unless you have some talent or mod or whatever to reduce an attack difficulty...actually can you even reduce it to zero? Or is it always at least 1 purple die?

Ahhh blond moment, I did totally forget the 1 purple. Shard you want me to reroll entirely or roll just the 1 purp?