It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

By FSD, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

We got some serious supply issues down here in Aus. The biggest one is that most of the distributors are also competing against the resellers that buy from them (which means they already know the prices and are getting two bites of the apple).

There's one group who get it in and they often don't realise that they put it on the shelf a month before the rest.

I know we're on our lonesome in the sunburnt country, but still, we often pay more for the kit than we should.

I'd love to see more official tourneys here and get a bit of national pride going.

I doubt we'll see anything today, but I'd love to be proved wrong.

edit: I was wrong! :D

Time to read about Terro.

key-peele-terries-2_article_story_large.

Jax them sklounst! (If you get this, I love you.)

Edited by subtrendy

Taro has been "carefully sculpted" which makes me happy because I'm sick of all these "haphazardly sculpted" figures we've been getting.?!

Taro has been "carefully sculpted" which makes me happy because I'm sick of all these "haphazardly sculpted" figures we've been getting.?!

Having painted Chewie recently, I can assure you that some figures have been haphazardly sculpted. :P

Then again, maybe the new canon states that Chewie made his bowcaster from a heap of formless slag.

In regards to Terro, though- dude looks pretty punishing, actually. I like the example they gave in the text:

3 free movement points

Use of flamethrower (oh hey, another way to nerf the white die )

Then, finally, an actual attack. Not too bad for 9 points.

On another note, I do have to say, putting Feeding Frenzy on a Bantha seems kind of comical at first, but imagining getting chewed by that big hairy maw is absolutely the stuff nightmares are made of. Looks like it'd be well worth the points spent to make the Bantha Rider a little heartier, though.

Edited by subtrendy

3 free movement points for a large figure is almost nothing.

3 free movement points for a large figure is almost nothing.

It's certainly something. I'm sure the example in this article isn't something we'll see every turn, but I'm sure it'll get its use.

Personally, I like the "out of action" abilities that figures like Terro and Jedi Luke are getting.

I'm gonna guess we don't get an article today, but I bet the Upcoming status switches to "shipping" today. Here's to hoping!

Throwing my useless two cents out...I'm betting Jabba today, nothing next week due to Thanksgiving/Black Friday, then shipping announcement Dec 1 with it in stores Dec 15, along with the U-Wing and TIE Striker right when Rogue One comes out.

Jabba no batta

Throwing my useless two cents out...I'm betting Jabba today, nothing next week due to Thanksgiving/Black Friday, then shipping announcement Dec 1 with it in stores Dec 15, along with the U-Wing and TIE Striker right when Rogue One comes out.

My sources have said the release is no longer November, but their pre-orders are due in 11/23/2016 and the release is now moved to December.

So completely possible what you stated so far.

~D

My sources have said the release is no longer November, but their pre-orders are due in 11/23/2016 and the release is now moved to December.

So completely possible what you stated so far.

~D

Darn! I was really hoping FFG would have this out for Small Business Saturday. :(

A watched boat never makes port.

I honestly might as well just install a Widow's Walk on my house at this point.

When will my Jabba's Realm return from war?

I honestly might as well just install a Widow's Walk on my house at this point.

When will my Jabba's Realm return from war?

Never. You're in Atonement and you don't even know it...

I keep thinking today is Friday, since it's my last day of work for the week. Consistent disappointment.

I think the boat got lost. At this rate Jabba may not even make December.

I think the boat got lost. At this rate Jabba may not even make December.

Let's hope this isn't the case.

Sailbarge_img06.jpg

I don't think there is any chance they don't have this out before Christmas. The core and Hoth both came out in December of 2014 and 2015.. Jabba's Realm will be here.

It better bloody be. My missus and her family are getting me most of the Jabba's Realm packs as birthday presents and it's this weekend... I'm gonna be so bummed if Luke blew up Jabba's boat early...

I've heard that in Aus it's reported as in the warehouse distributors so from there my store is calling it a week from now. Can't be too far off given they've physically seen the stock .

My FLGS told me they weren't expecting it before Jan 1st. But I'm hoping that's not the case.

Man, I really thought we'd be shipping by now. Bummer.

totally unprofessional!

they need to get their heads outta their a$$es, and start having firm release dates.

totally unprofessional!

they need to get their heads outta their a$$es, and start having firm release dates.

Boats sink, dock workers strike, workers have demonstrations. To account for unforeseen (and known delays), fixed release dates would mean they have the stuff in their warehouse waiting for the release date, and then you would still complain about it. Why can't they ship as soon as they have them?

Or alternatively they would announce the release dates the same week they have the stuff.