3D printed Talisman miniatures/Terrain

By Leavon, in Talisman

Hi Leavon

Hows the hidden valley coming along?

Or have you already released it and its ....err hidden

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

:)

Hey Kate,

I'm painting it right now :). It will be released on Monday along with 4 Woods pieces...

Woods too?? Awesome news! :)

painting in progress....

20180818_211944.jpg?raw=1

Beautiful...

Eeek !!!!!

Woods as well. ? ?

Nice to see you branching out into other areas.

They look fantastic.

Can I order a set now?

A very happy K :) :) :) :) :)

Heheh ?

The first batch have got your name on em Kate!

20180819_152048.jpg?raw=1

Thank you so much Leavon

I don't know how you do it but your designs just get better and better. I'm really looking forward to painting this set.

I had thought of a little rule adjustment with these terrain pieces that sit on draw a card spaces.

If cards are drawn and remain on the space, they could be placed under the terrain piece and then it is up to adventurers to try and remember whats on that particular square.

'Now did the previous player drop the Runesword in the hidden valley or is that a craft 10 Demon under there?'

:) :) :)

Thanks Kate! There's definitely been a learning curve to designing for 3D print and I guess the more I do the more comfortable I get with it.

That's a really cool idea to spice up the game, I might include that in the product description if you don't mind.

No problem at all with using the rule for your description.

I was wondering is it possible with my hidden valley order to buy a bundle of 6 Talisman's?

I know you make them anyway and I though it might be cool idea that when you draw a Talisman you put the card to one side and pick up a nice 3D printed one to place by your character card.

Just a thought but if they are a swine to print then worry ye not.

1 hour ago, 80sVamp said:

No problem at all with using the rule for your description.

I was wondering is it possible with my hidden valley order to buy a bundle of 6 Talisman's?

I know you make them anyway and I though it might be cool idea that when you draw a Talisman you put the card to one side and pick up a nice 3D printed one to place by your character card.

Just a thought but if they are a swine to print then worry ye not.

The Talisman's are no problem to print, I had thought about doing this previously but it had got lost in the jumble of my head.

I've created a new product for them here: https://www.leavon.co.uk/online-store/Bundle-of-6-Talismans-p113640154

And here are the links for the Hidden Valley and The Woods now available to purchase!

https://www.leavon.co.uk/online-store/Talisman-The-Hidden-Valley-3D-PRINT-p113615195

https://www.leavon.co.uk/online-store/Talisman-The-Woods-3D-PRINT-p113623133

Woods5.jpg?raw=1 Hidden6.jpg?raw=1

Hidden2.jpg?raw=1

Bags of gold on the way Leavon and thanks for doing the Talismans.

I've a little decorative chest to put them in which, when the lid is lifted, will illuminate an adventures greedy features with delightful awe reminiscent of the opening of the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark!!

Really looking forward to seeing these painted on the board with your other wonderful creations.

Thankyou!

Ahh that sounds so cool! You must post pics when they are done...

Cracking again. Perhaps this time next year I'll be able to play ultra-catch up on these. It'd be great to see a pic of your board with what you are made so far! </hint>

5 hours ago, talismanisland said:

Cracking again. Perhaps this time next year I'll be able to play ultra-catch up on these. It'd be great to see a pic of your board with what you are made so far! </hint>

Thanks Jon, I will post up a pic with everything on but I really want to get everything painted first, it's a bit embarassing that I make these things but haven't painted them all....

/me cracks whip...

Lol :)

Hi Jon

I'm up to date with the scenery as I paint them as soon as they come in (can't help myself)

Plus I have a little ceremony where I sit down with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit (Tunnocks, Trio, Taxi, Club. Depending on my mood really.) and place the piece on the board with all the others. Then I sit back and mutter

'mmmm nice'

Then its back to my room where the nurse gives me my injection and an nice white coat.......

If they let me have the camera (doubtful after the incident in Staines with the butterscotch Angel Delight and 4 members of the Peckham and Stroud Ukelele Society.) I'll take a picture of the board and send it to you.

Anyway apparently theres no such place as Staines. Its just a mark on the map!!

Sounds like a nice routine :)

I look forward to seeing in complete with Woods and Hidden Valley!

Hi Leavon

Nice swift delivery. Thank you.

The Hidden valley looks even better in the FLESH (see 2000AD)

The woods pieces are really nice too. I'll have to keep a log of which ones I've painted and which ones I haven't.

I'm off work today so I'm setting off with paints and brushes in hand to venture into the hidden valley. Wish me luck.

(If I can find it.)

51 minutes ago, 80sVamp said:

Hi Leavon

Nice swift delivery. Thank you.

The Hidden valley looks even better in the FLESH (see 2000AD)

The woods pieces are really nice too. I'll have to keep a log of which ones I've painted and which ones I haven't.

I'm off work today so I'm setting off with paints and brushes in hand to venture into the hidden valley. Wish me luck.

(If I can find it.)

Hahaha! I loved Flesh! Old one eye! It was awesome when Old one's son, Satanus, appeared in the Cursed Earth!

Enjoy the painting! I've got my paint station all setup with a stack of scenery to paint just no time :(

..not forgetting his son Golgotha spiked by the ABC Warriors on Mars. ?

16 minutes ago, 80sVamp said:

..not forgetting his son Golgotha spiked by the ABC Warriors on Mars. ?

I had forgotten about Golgotha!

Flesh would make an awesome TV show.

I lost my collection of 900 2000AD's to a damp cellar :( . Been buying stuff back in graphic novel form ever since.

I hope he gave you a decent price for your progs. Did you buy any damp from him?