3D printed Talisman miniatures/Terrain

By Leavon, in Talisman

You love to do that, dont you ?

If you didnt start my order, please take that into it.

"In order to pay in instalments you wood have to take the nearest trunk road into town,root out your local branch (Barkleys perhaps), spruce yourself up by wearing a fir coat,pine at the bank manager and ask for a share in a hedge fund.

If your poplar enough he may oblige but only if he doesn't take you for a sap and twig what your up to.

:) "

Heheh, that made me chortle :D

The revisions seem to have done the trick! Got a successful print this morning, little bit of clean up to do but nothing too egregious.

You love to do that, dont you ?

If you didnt start my order, please take that into it.

You'll be glad to know that I haven't started on another piece yet so it'll be at least another week before an Inner Realm piece makes an appearance.

I'll add it on to your order.

Edited by Leavon

The Cursed Glade is now for sale!

A delightful holiday location for any non-magical adventurers! Warning: it is a bit stinky and there does seem to be a tentacled monster living in the trees. Also I wouldn't recommend taking a dip in the swamp. But apart from that, it's lovely! Did that tree just wink at me?...

http://www.leavon.co.uk/online-store

I've also added some new bundles for the outer and middle regions and there are now digital download bundles too!

glade8.jpg?raw=1

glade9.jpg?raw=1

glade11.jpg?raw=1

glade10.jpg?raw=1

Advert:-

Fed up with Mr nice guy airfreshners?

Summer pine, freshly fallen cherry drops and cuddly little mocha chocca kittens not for you?

Then airate your home with the stench of arcane spells and the pong of foul magic.

New CURSED GLADE airfreshner. Like the smell of wet dog whos ran through a fishmongers and into a vat of curdled milk.

New CURSED GLADE airfreshner.Your friends will never come again.

If your house smells clean and nice,

Fill it up with rats and lice,

With a clothes peg on your nose,

to hide the smell of cheesey toes.

Magic smells and aweful wafts,

are not removed by powerful drafts,

and with your nostrils lining flayed

the cloying stench of Cur-sed Glade

As recommended in the Witch guide. Only from selected realms.

Edited by 80sVamp

P.S. if any of you find any tiny plastic hair fibers on your prints that I have missed then there is an easy way to remove them. If you run a flame over the surface of the model they should magically disappear! When you do this, move the flame fairly quickly, don't let it linger or you will melt the surface. Also if you're doing it on anything pointy then don't touch it for a min or 2 afterwards just in case it has become soft.

This is something I have only recently discovered and I will be applying the process to all models in future.

2 minutes ago, 80sVamp said:

Advert:-

Fed up with Mr nice guy airfreshners?

Summer pine, freshly fallen cherry drops and cuddly little mocha chocca kittens not for you?

Then airate your home with the stench of arcane spells and the pong of foul magic.

New CURSED GLADE airfreshner. Like the smell of wet dog whos ran through a fishmongers and into a vat of curdled milk.

New CURSED GLADE airfreshner.Your friends will never come again.

If your house smells clean and nice,

Fill it up with rats and lice,

With a clothes peg on your nose,

to hide the smell of cheesey toes.

Magic smells and powerful wafts,

are not removed by powerful drafts,

and with your nostrils lining flayed

the cloying stench of Cursed Glade

As recommended in the Witch guide. Only from selected realms.

Hahahaha, awesome!

If you keep on Corners, then vampires Tower would be next, because there is nothing else in the inner realm corners. if so, you can keep my order to wait for the Tower. i still hope to see castle and graveyard.

6 minutes ago, magicrealm said:

If you keep on Corners, then vampires Tower would be next, because there is nothing else in the inner realm corners. if so, you can keep my order to wait for the Tower. i still hope to see castle and graveyard.

Vampire tower is indeed next then probably Dice with death. After that I would think graveyard will be on the cards.

You've just given Kate three more spaces to pun about...

i took a closer look at the Mainboard. there are 49 spaces. 14 of them are multiples, from the 35 solos 10 are landscapes : fields, woods, hills, plains, crags, gorge, dessert, hidden valley plain of danger, valley of fire

(sorry dont know english names)

one is the black Knight, which is a model in cataclysm and one is the reaper, which is a moidel in the reaper Expansion, 3 are runestones, 10 we have already done.

the 10 left are Graveyard, Ruins, Deep woods, Castle, Oasis, Mines, Crypt, Vampire Tower, Werwolf Den, Fire Pit,

for a nice moedelled Mainboard 10 more to do, but if leavon would make the landscapes too, with a pack of multiples, the gamer doesnt need the board and could make his own 3d board in any way he wishes. That would be fantastic.

I've got the Cursed Glade painted but for some reason, it's not letting me link the pictures. Not sure if it's because the Forum is now archived?

Anyway I accidentally overwrote a couple of other images so they have magically appeared in a post above.

Maybe someone could try posting a picture to see if it's just me?

Nope, it's you... ;)

glade10.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what's up with that? When I try to insert image from URL it just turns pink, might be Chrome being flakey.

Testing IMG tags...

Edited by talismanisland
Removing tagged image... :)

I use Chrome too, but it could be some weirdness that will go away. System memory, forum software, browser... The joys of computing!

Still, great paint job on the Cursed Glade, it's come up a treat!

I suppose I'll have to get some paint splattered onto my models eventually :)

I haven't rebooted for about a week, I'll give it another go later.

Thanks! It's a really fun one to paint, couldn't resist using a bit of scenic water and grass flock.]

Hey guys, just a heads up that I'm gonna take a few weeks off developing new Talisman pieces. There's another project I've been neglecting that I'd like to give some time to and have a bit of a life again.

Have no fear, I will be back with the Vampire Tower!

Cheers.

L.

You have a well earned rest Leavon.

A change of scenery will do you the world of good.

:)

<groan>

Finally caught up with painting all my Talisman scenery.

An excellent service from Leavon re the Temple and chapel which I wouldn't alter in the slightest. There is a real communion between Talsiman fans with this one and lets pray Leavon is not a wafer to long before he does any more scenery. We love hymn.

But pew what a stink from the cursed glade and I just had to cave in and buy the warlocks abode.

IMG_2528_zpsf8nkfqzi.jpg

With all the pieces on the board it looks fantastic.

IMG_2523_zpslotsjkyl.jpg

Well done leavon for all your hard work.

Now make a graveyard and vampires tower or the puns continue !!!

Nice work Kate! :)

I'd love to buy these but I'll probably wait until the whole set is available, otherwise only having a few pieces would drive me nuts.

21 hours ago, 80sVamp said:

Finally caught up with painting all my Talisman scenery.

An excellent service from Leavon re the Temple and chapel which I wouldn't alter in the slightest. There is a real communion between Talsiman fans with this one and lets pray Leavon is not a wafer to long before he does any more scenery. We love hymn.

But pew what a stink from the cursed glade and I just had to cave in and buy the warlocks abode.

IMG_2528_zpsf8nkfqzi.jpg

With all the pieces on the board it looks fantastic.

IMG_2523_zpslotsjkyl.jpg

Well done leavon for all your hard work.

Now make a graveyard and vampires tower or the puns continue !!!

Totally blown away by how amazing these look. You've done an amazing job on them.

Somehow i have the feeling that was it.....

35 minutes ago, magicrealm said:

Nope, there will be more models! My workload is extremely heavy at the moment (I'm working right now), apologies for the radio silence. The original idea was to take a few weeks to recharge the batteries but work has just piled up and I haven't been able to take the break that I planned.

So long as you guys are prepared to wait a little while then there will be more models. I'm probably still a couple of weeks away from getting back to work on the Vampire tower but it will happen I promise.

There's no way I'd leave the board unfinished, I play the game too and want to see it brimming with board candy.

Kate I love the work you've done on your miniatures, they look awesome in situ and top punning as usual ;)