Rogue Dakotan's Painted Miniatures

By Rogue Dakotan, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

DXFcmm4U0AEvHHQ.jpg DXFcxhzUMAIrzLP.jpg

Well that's all folks! Ahsoka was the last IA figure I had left! I've never had my collection 100% painted before. It feels good. I look forward to more models coming out in the future, but it's nice to be done. I still have to put a matte coat on some minis and hit some select areas with a gloss varnish, but all the painting is finished.

I couldn't have done it without @Sorastro

Um this isn't IA, obviously, but since I finished all my IA minis, and Legion isn't out yet, I needed to find something to paint so I decided to repaint an old Star Wars Miniatures Kintan Strider just to try to practice some technices and stuff.

DYIBDdVVQAAs-Wg.jpg

DYIBFy0VMAAg_U2.jpg

On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 2:34 AM, Rogue Dakotan said:

I've never had my collection 100% painted before.

That's an accomplishment - congrats! I'd be great if you'd make a photo with your whole painted collection in one shot, just for the sheer epicness. :)

6 hours ago, Fourtytwo said:

That's an accomplishment - congrats! I'd be great if you'd make a photo with your whole painted collection in one shot, just for the sheer epicness. :)

Yeah I've been thinking of doing that. I'm just lazy. :P

1 hour ago, Rogue Dakotan said:

I'm just lazy.

I can sympathize with that! :lol:

Love the Acrylic rods, whats the size of them please ??

UV Reactive Light emitting Acrylic Perspex Rods Glow in Blacklight 1.6mm 1/4m

Found these on ebay and was wondering if they will fit ??

Edited by welsh1954

I've had a hard time trying to find anything smaller than that. I wanted 1.2 I think I measured Obi's saber to.

IMG_20180507_210821.jpg

painted up an ELF-3PO to go with Santa Gideon for @ThatJakeGuy

4 minutes ago, Rogue Dakotan said:

IMG_20180507_210821.jpg

painted up an ELF-3PO to go with Santa Gideon for @ThatJakeGuy

Thanks Joe! Looking forward to debuting this baby at store champs!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:)

mmm, do a "Candy Kayne!"

Yay finally more IA to paint!

Started with Zeb

DluzzcVVsAAZPwL.jpg Dluz0LAU8AAnCFw.jpg

btw, the images aren't working on my end. Just shows file names without any URL.

Wait, does anyone still say URL or am I stuck in the 90s?

Dmmx2bLVsAA1dnJ.jpg Dmmx3C7U8AA-xYA.jpg

On 9/3/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mep said:

btw, the images aren't working on my end. Just shows file names without any URL.

Wait, does anyone still say URL or am I stuck in the 90s?

weird. they all show up for me. Is there like a work internet filter that could be blocking stuff from twitter?

9 hours ago, Rogue Dakotan said:

weird. they all show up for me. Is there like a work internet filter that could be blocking stuff from twitter?

No filter. I can right click on the "text" and it gives me a view image option. It then works. Maybe twitter is running low on cash and won't automatically let 3rd party servers show their images. The "twitter" news article on yahoo no longer show the embedded twitter posts either.

BTW the discord images still work.

Edited by Mep

I can see all the images and the minis are great!

DnBBmviU8AA-S83.jpg

DnBBoi7UcAAhhSV.jpg

DnBBqi9VsAAY7g0.jpg

DnBBrsTV4AAOdhq.jpg

DnBEX6AUwAAuy0_.jpg

Now that I got all of these characters painted up, time to switch back to painting some Legion for a bit before finishing this wave of minis.

Love the team together! Looks so cool!

DpHRHhxU0AAVY6k.jpg DpHRIS3VsAA0GUy.jpg

DpRiPjiVsAE08pU.jpg

DpRiQP3UwAArtnB.jpg

DpRi6AmU4AA4zj6.jpg

DpgDmS-UwAI0J0h.jpg

DprMVi2UYAAleQl.jpg

DprMWUCU4AAmXlq.jpg

I really like the clone trooper's face. It's just saying "I'm too old for this s`**t." But at the same time, you know he gets the job done.

Nice work!