Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

My money is on Gui(dance) C(hip)!

My money is on Gui(dance) C(hip)!

The TIE Advanced is my second most wanted after the Mist Hunter (well, maybe third after the Gozanti...there's three more TIE pilots in that pack), and the Guidance Chimp is definitely a large part of that.

I would bet it's gonna be the Assault Carrier- but I really wanna know is how that tractor beam works... AND what the Hell is that Dual Modification rule card?

The JM5k, like scum ships tend to, seems to have the most interesting set of cards to me, so I would love to see that previewed. Dang it Mu0n! I got over hyped for the possibility of a preview last Friday, and now you are pumping me for another one that might not even happen!

JumpMaster's last on the preview list and will be last of the initial four Wave 8 ships previewed, much like TIE punisher, IG-2000, VT-49 Decimator and TIE phantom before it.

JumpMaster's last on the preview list and will be last of the initial four Wave 8 ships previewed, much like TIE punisher, IG-2000, VT-49 Decimator and TIE phantom before it.

:(

I think well see a strategy article on the new X-wing Meta or a article on the Punishing one, asymmetric dial

Edited by eagletsi111

I hope for the Mist Hunter

I want Punishing One... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BOBA CREW DOES

I guess it occupies a crew slot.

any other guesses Nostradamus?

It will be an article about which combo you can run with the colored pegs and bases.

Red on Blue, WILD STUFF

any other guesses Nostradamus?

I guess in the night its darker then outside.

it will be a preview of previous previews!!

Edited by Swedge

New flight stands.

Brace for the Red Peg meta.

New flight stands.

UGH THE RED PEG META IT TOO GOOD

NERF RED PEGS.. MAKE THEM CRIMSON

Wasnt friday the preview day? When did they switch to monday?

Anyway,i guess i'm most excited for the new crew cards and tractor beam, so any preview other than TAP sounds interesting.

Used to be Mondays, 1 PM EST on the dot. Then it switched to Fridays sometimes.

Used to be Mondays, 1 PM EST on the dot. Then it switched to Fridays sometimes.

*presses f5 at work*

New flight stands.

I don't know how the synergy between red pegs and red dice made it past the playtesters. At least green dice aren't as reliable as red dice, so their synergy with green pegs is balanced.

New flight stands.

I don't know how the synergy between red pegs and red dice made it past the playtesters. At least green dice aren't as reliable as red dice, so their synergy with green pegs is balanced.

I need FGD to comment on here to find out if its true that Fickle Green Pegs are just as inefficient as the dice they're named after.

1PM EST or EDT?

sorry but its not that easy to keep up with those times around the globe. we should just start using UTC as time references :-)

If we get anything it will be a wave 8 ship preview. They aren't going to show a new TFA ship that would be wave 9 until all wave 8 ships are spoiled.

Keep F5 keys engaged! We need this intel report in time!