Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

54 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

That wouldn't really be a wave 2 item, then, unless the 1st edition content was cleared out of the packs and they changed it to second edition packaging. 

That's what's going to happen. You can see a new box for Saw's in the official app, under "Collection".

FFG doesn't give a slightest **** about people being annoyed, as shown by all the bull they pulled with conversion kits/wave 1.

2 minutes ago, eMeM said:

That's what's going to happen. You can see a new box for Saw's in the official app, under "Collection".

FFG doesn't give a slightest **** about people being annoyed, as shown by all the bull they pulled with conversion kits/wave 1.

I did not know about that. Wow. I'm glad I haven't bought a Reaper yet, at least.

It still might not be in wave 2 but yeah, I'd say that's a good indication that it will happen at some point.

A second First Order expansion seems more likely to me than the re-release of 1.0 wave 14.

I have this strange feeling that something big is gonna be published in about 2 hours.

35 minutes ago, eMeM said:

I have this strange feeling that something big is gonna be published in about 2 hours.

Death Star miniature. Of course, due to the sliding scale, it's only about 50ft in diameter.

53 minutes ago, eMeM said:

I suppose this is the wrong thread in which to hope it's Armada related, right?

5 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

I suppose this is the wrong thread in which to hope it's Armada related, right?

Ooh, an announcement of Imerial Light Cruiser reprints would be great! (Seriously, the things are currently going for upwards of $50 on eBay...with people actually bidding that much!)

Interestingly, it looks like the Headhunter and Striker packs get around the question of how to make new cards available outside the expansion by not having anything that didn't come in the conversion kit. I don't see any new cards or new pilots we don't already have.

Wonder if that means the wave 1 ships having extra pilots was a one-off and future 2.0 re-releases will just stick with the conversion kit content? Hope not, I want Ahsoka in a TIE ...

21 hours ago, You Look Like A Nail said:

Interestingly, it looks like the Headhunter and Striker packs get around the question of how to make new cards available outside the expansion by not having anything that didn't come in the conversion kit. I don't see any new cards or new pilots we don't already have.

Wonder if that means the wave 1 ships having extra pilots was a one-off and future 2.0 re-releases will just stick with the conversion kit content? Hope not, I want Ahsoka in a TIE ...

I don’t think so, but I do think FFG is hitting the ships that don’t need new pilots or didn’t have many pilots from 1st ed.

I hope this isn’t the precedent, otherwise ships like the A-wing and Tie interceptor won’t be in decent place for a long Time.

What are you guys hoping to see tomorrow? I'm crossing my fingers for a pdf with prices update with all the wave 2 ships. I'll take a mining tie article too!

29 minutes ago, BrotherFett said:

What are you guys hoping to see tomorrow? I'm crossing my fingers for a pdf with prices update with all the wave 2 ships. I'll take a mining tie article too!

PDFs and MGT article. :) /fingerscrossed

I bet we get an announcement that this is released later this week, with all the spoilers dropping.

Still hopeful that we do get a points list tomorrow. MGT would be nice as well, of course, since we don't have much on that yet.

8 minutes ago, CaptainIxidor said:

I bet we get an announcement that this is released later this week, with all the spoilers dropping.

Still hopeful that we do get a points list tomorrow. MGT would be nice as well, of course, since we don't have much on that yet.

Ahhav: while you defend or perform an attack, if the enemy ship is larger than you, roll an additional dice

Overseer Yushyn: 1 charge, reccuring; when a friendly ship would receive a weapons disabled token, if it is not stressed, you may spend 1 charge for it to receive a stress instead

Brigadier Proach: when you engage, you can choose an enemy ship in your bullseye at range 1-2 and gain a weapons disabled token, to give it one tractor token

6 minutes ago, Innese said:

Ahhav: while you defend or perform an attack, if the enemy ship is larger than you, roll an additional dice

Overseer Yushyn: 1 charge, reccuring; when a friendly ship would receive a weapons disabled token, if it is not stressed, you may spend 1 charge for it to receive a stress instead

Brigadier Proach: when you engage, you can choose an enemy ship in your bullseye at range 1-2 and gain a weapons disabled token, to give it one tractor token

🤨 Supposition or do you have a source? Because those three running with Seevor looks to be nasty fun. Brigadier Proach also looks to be "Foreman" Proach per the I4's baseplate:

swz23_a1_ship-image.png

Edited by Hiemfire
2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

🤨 Supposition or do you have a source? Because those three running with Seevor looks to be nasty fun. Brigadier Proach also looks to be "Foreman" Proach per the I4's baseplate:

swz23_a1_ship-image.png

Not my translations, but a Polish article was posted onto the Mynock FB

Ahhav.jpg

Proach.jpg

Yushyn.jpg

1 minute ago, Innese said:

Not my translations, but a Polish article was posted onto the Mynock FB

Ahhav.jpg

Proach.jpg

Yushyn.jpg

Explains your use of Brigadier. :) Thanks. Now if I only knew Polish.... :(

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

Explains your use of Brigadier. :) Thanks. Now if I only knew Polish.... :(

Already translated in another thread and on reddit. Somewheres.

14 minutes ago, MegaSilver said:

Already translated in another thread and on reddit. Somewheres.

When? I'm pretty much on this forum for most of the day almost every day so I'm surprised I missed it, and a search of the forum isn't turning up anything that I haven't already seen.

Eesh, what’s the deal Ahhav? As if people need more incentive not to fly large bases ships?

14 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Eesh, what’s the deal Ahhav? As if people need more incentive not to fly large bases ships?

Oh no, an I3 tie fighter has a bonus vs large ships. I guess its time to pack away all the large base ships because how can I possibly deal with a I3 tie figher.

2 minutes ago, SnooSnarry said:

Oh no, an I3 tie fighter has a bonus vs large ships. I guess its time to pack away all the large base ships because how can I possibly deal with a I3 tie figher.

Hey a ship that can throw 4 attack dice is a threat especially to large base which tend to have very little agility.

even against medium bases assuming the pilot is <35 pts it is a good deal for the price.

Over/Under another article in the next four business days? According to some Wave 2 is supposed to release overseas this week. (LOL!) their release of information for 2.0 has been lackluster at best.

It's quiet...

Too quiet.

Edit: Of course they post a non-X-wing related article as soon as I post this. Ah well. Didn't honestly expect anything today, but a man can dream.

Edited by WAC47