Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

35 minutes ago, Celestial Lizards said:

TIE Reaper Tuesday? Please? I really hope we don't have to wait more than a couple weeks

I'd expect coverage of FFG's Hyperspace Report on Tuesday, and the TIE Reaper the following week (probably).

I'm hoping for Reaper before Worlds, because earl release at Worlds.

I'm expecting NOTHING.

The Reaper article dropping right before World's makes me think a limited release is likely and I'm more hopeful that tomorrow will see a major X-wing announcement?

9 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

The Reaper article dropping right before World's makes me think a limited release is likely and I'm more hopeful that tomorrow will see a major X-wing announcement?

Yup, makes me think both of those.

9 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

I hope so. There are still some unspoiled cards for both the Reaper and Saw’s pack that I’m aching to get info on.

Multiactive Camouflage, Magva Yarro pilot, Zealot cost, and most importantly, the unspoiled probably-K2SO-Pilot-and-Crew.

Bring it.

Just now, thespaceinvader said:

Multiactive Camouflage, Magva Yarro pilot, Zealot cost, and most importantly, the unspoiled probably-K2SO-Pilot-and-Crew.

Bring it.

There’s also what looks to be called “Thrust Corrector” in Saw’s pack, unless I missed its reveal.

But yeah, the reveal of the Zealot cost and whether K2 is the last pilot is what I really want. I can wait on the other stuff. Just give me those.

26 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

There’s also what looks to be called “Thrust Corrector” in Saw’s pack, unless I missed its reveal.

But yeah, the reveal of the Zealot cost and whether K2 is the last pilot is what I really want. I can wait on the other stuff. Just give me those.

Yeah, you're right about thrust corrector.

I'd honestly be surprised at this point if we don't get limited early release at Worlds, I can't think of a good reason they'd rush the articles out otherwise.

Whoa, we can't let this thread slip too far down. It went all the way to page 10. Anyway, preview wise, I have a simple request: since version 2.0 needs to manage the community so that people will buy into it, I suggest that FFG does the same treatment for version 2.0 as they did for Legion. In other words, 1 or 2 article per week until release. There's lots of content to go through after all and hype to build, so let us get starting now, shall we?

Indeed, they have quite a heap of things to preview. I assume more than one preview per conversion kit, one article for each of six rereleases, plus a core set, an article or two for wave XIV 2.0 (they promised it on stream), details of the rule changes, the app, organized play... All of that and probably more in three (gencon) to four-and-a-half (full release) months.

Poor Armada players.

It’s Force Friday! What do we see today?? Scum Solo?

It's Force Friday! How about being generous and giving up your articles for the other Star Wars games?

What's up today? It's long past article time and the frontpage is silent.

12 minutes ago, eMeM said:

What's up today? It's long past article time and the frontpage is silent.

Maybe they all got the day off after worlds?

Well, there they are.

Even Armada got an article :o

Hoping for a wave 14 release date! better go look and get disappointed!!

This slipped to page 6. For shame folks.

I really want a preview of Saw's Renegades 2.0 contents! It's going to hit before 2.0 does anyway so let's see that 2.0 card spread. I am seriously considering whether I really need this now. Better sell me on the 2.0 contents FFG. Do it!

I'd just be thrilled with a release date.

Two new legion thingies. Probably nothing for us today. But maybe...

It's still early.

With the red carpet event having happened yesterday, I'd say it's the perfect time to announce Solo-themed expansions.

Likelihood of an article today?

3720 to 1

1 minute ago, the1hodgy said:

3720 to 1

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricte

I hoping for Saw's Renegades and TIE Reaper release article for this week. I really want to get my hands on the Reaper asap.