Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

Who's with me on the path of utter disappointement today as we hold hope that a preview for a previously announced pack can still make it and May 1st will be reserved for totally new packs??????????

C'mon, TIE Reaper. I have finals today and when I'm done I'm doing nothing, so it would be great to have something to drool over.

6 minutes ago, Mu0n729 said:

Who's with me on the path of utter disappointement today as we hold hope that a preview for a previously announced pack can still make it and May 1st will be reserved for totally new packs??????????

It's possible? I doubt that they spoil anything for Reaper or Saw's during the May 1st presentation so maybe a preview still drops today. Especially if they have new stuff to announce on May 1st which will get previewed later.

Have faith ! Today is the day !

I want the new X-Wings! Boooyaaa! Chakalaka! :wub:

At least I'll get high today, even if we don't get news. Happy 4.20 everyone

SMASH THAT F5 KEY!

for reals tho... I hope we get something today.

We are made to suffer !

Runewars news....

:(

Stupid Runewars with their silly double dials and clunky lego style bases. WE DON'T CARE!!!

Well time to wait for May 1st or will the next announcement be after worlds or even after the worlds article?

HOLY CRAP ITS YODA.......oh wait, not X-Wing. carry on.

Everyone's talking about a Scum Falcon coming with Solo, but I could just as easily see a Firespray fix and Boba showing up in the movie. Maybe even a Scum Falcon/Firespray dual pack which is why there's no info as they don't want to spoil it.

Thoughts?

Doubt it. If Boba was there in anything more than cameo he would have been in the trailers (though I guess Yoda wasn't in any of the TLJ ones).

Plus, Scum Falcon is basically certain. COuld see something else in addition, maybe.

are there any uknown sku's still waiting to be revealed?

Just now, PanchoX1 said:

are there any uknown sku's still waiting to be revealed?

Yup, there is one.

Here's to Lawless Rogues Solo expansion pack! Scum Falcon and Firespray fix. I'd even take a scum falcon and another new ship entirely showcasing some of the new characters!

On 4/20/2018 at 7:37 AM, gamblertuba said:

It's possible? I doubt that they spoil anything for Reaper or Saw's during the May 1st presentation so maybe a preview still drops today. Especially if they have new stuff to announce on May 1st which will get previewed later.

I kind of think they announce the Scum Falcon then maybe release a preview of either Saw or the Reaper. And I hope they announce the missing SKU being a Epic Hammerhead with a Y-Wing fix!!!!

But why would they hold articles about the revealed ships, big events are for big announcements, not revealing text of a copule of known cards :(

Legion is still getting spoiler articles. I think we should be guessing about that missing SKU and how many ships are being added to the new wave and when we get our pretty little new A-wings.

Anyone willing to go through and count the number of legion articles since our last xwing preview?

Edited by Kdubb

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

2 hours ago, eMeM said:

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

Only when the other article drops.

v8.0.0 works with a manually edited squad text file (in xws format). The vassal module is quicker than squad builders now with the new content!

TIE Reaper Tuesday? Please? I really hope we don't have to wait more than a couple weeks